|Manipal University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal had released the notification for admission to the 3 flagship 2-year fully residential Post Graduate Programs viz., PGDM, PGDM-Health Care Management (HCM) and PGDM-Banking and Financial Services (BKFS). Candidate can check their Eligibility, Application Procedure, Selection Procedure & other important Information from the page given below.
- PGDM in Human Resource Management
- PGDM in Banking and Financial Services
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in various PGDM courses. Selection will be based on the basis of Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Schedule for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2018 is given below.
|TAPMI Admission Application Sale Commencement||07 Nov 2017|
|TAPMI Admission Application Sale Close||16 Jan 2018|
|Communication about TAPMI Admission Process Stage 2 Shortlist||15 Feb 2018|
|Stage 2 of TAPMI Admission Process||18 Feb – 10 Mar 2018|
|TAPMI Admission Final Selection First list announcement||02 Apr 2018|
|Commencement of PGDM First year Term I||01 Jul 2018|
The candidates those who are interested in applying for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2017 are required to send their applications in the prescribed format as per the schedule. Application form for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2018 is now available on the official website of TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal.
Apply Online : Click Here to fill the Application Form.
Official website of TAPMI Manipal is www.tapmi.edu.in.
- One program – INR 1500 + 18% GST
- Two programs – INR 2500 + 18% GST
- Three programs – INR 3500 + 18% GST
Instruction for filling up Online Application
- TAPMI does not accept application in hardcopy mode. All applications must be submitted online. Candidates have an option of making payment for application through online/credit card/debit card or using online banking payment facility. Our website will guide you through the application submission process as well as online payment process.
- The above procedure may be changed depending on the developments that may arise.
- Any disputes regarding the Admissions to these programs are subject to the jurisdiction of Udupi only.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our Institute uses CAT/XAT/GMAT scores for shortlisting the candidates for our Post-graduate Programmes in Management. IIMs, XLRI and GMAC have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- A Graduate Degree with not less than 50% marks (final year students may also apply).
Candidates under NRI quota, must be an Indian national and additionally satisfy one of the 3 criteria listed below (with sufficient proof):
- Must have graduated from a University/Institute abroad within the last three years [OR]
- At least one of the parents must be an NRI at the time of this Application [OR]
- Must be sponsored by a blood relative who is an NRI
PIO / Foreign Citizen Eligibility Criteria
All other conditions with reference to eligibility requirements such as Minimum 50% marks during graduation and Admission Test Scores (CAT/XAT/GMAT) shall apply.
Centres for GD/WAT/PI
- New Delhi
- Chennai and
Stage-I: MBA Entrance Exams (Accepted)
CAT 2017, XAT 2018 & GMAT
|CAT 2017||< 12 months||85 percentile||90 percentile||85 percentile|
|CAT 2017||> = 12 months||Profile based||Profile based||Profile based|
|XAT 2018||< 12 months||85 percentile||90 percentile||85 percentile|
|XAT 2018||> = 12 months||Profile based||Profile based||Profile based|
|GMAT||< 12 months||650||650||650|
|GMAT||> = 12 months||Profile based||Profile based||Profile based|
Stage II Shortlisting
TAPMI follows a profile based shortlisting consisting of valid CAT/XAT/GMAT scores + work experience + academic profile.
Stage II Process
Written Ability Test + Group Discussion + Personal Interview.
CAT/XAT/GMAT scores + WAT Score + GD Score + PI Score + work experience + academic profile.