TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal had released the notification for admission to the 3 flagship 2-year fully residential Post Graduate Programs viz., PGDM, PGDM-Health Care Management (HCM) and PGDM-Banking and Financial Services (BKFS). Candidate can check their Eligibility, Application Procedure, Selection Procedure & other important Information from the page given below.
- PGDM in Human Resource Management
- PGDM in Banking and Financial Services
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in various PGDM courses. Selection will be based on the basis of Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Schedule for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2018 is given below.
|TAPMI Admission Application Sale Commencement||07 Nov 2017|
|TAPMI Admission Application Sale Close|
|Communication about TAPMI Admission Process Stage 2 Shortlist||15 Feb 2018|
|Stage 2 Admission Process||18 Feb to 11 Mar 2018|
|Additional Stage 2 Admission Process||25 Mar 2018|
|Stage 2 Result||26 Mar 2018|
|TAPMI Admission Final Selection list announcement||02 Apr 2018|
|Commencement of PGDM First year Term I||01 Jul 2018|
Dates & Centres for the WAT/PI
The centres for WAT/PI are Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Manipal. The students who have appeared and cleared the entrance exam have to report at these centres at the proper dates respectively. The schedule for centre & dates for WAT/PI is framed in the table below.
|Manipal||T. A. Pai Management Institute Manipal – 576104 Tel: 0820 – 2701010/1070||18 Feb 2018|
|Mumbai||Suba International Plot No. 211, Chakala, Sahar Road, Opposite Cigarette Factory, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099 Tel :022 – 6707 6707 Mobile: +91 8655567522||24 Feb to 01 Mar 2018|
|Delhi||Paharpur Business Centre No. 21, Nehru Place Greens, New Delhi – 110019 Tel: 011 – 4120 7698||24 Feb to 01 Mar 2018|
|Kolkata||Hotel Monotel DM-2, Salt Lake, Sector-V, Kolkata 700091 Tel: 033 – 40302000||03 Mar 2018 to 07 Mar 2018|
|Bengaluru||Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites Davanam Plaza, Opp. Madiwala Police Station, Hosur Main Road, Bangalore – 560068 Tel: 80 – 4933 3555||03 Mar 2018 to 07 Mar 2018|
|Hyderabad||Hotel Aditya Park, Ameerpet, Hyderabad Tel: 040 – 6678 8888||09 Mar 2018 to 11 Mar 2018|
|Chennai||Radha Regent 171 Jawahar Lal Nehru Salai, Inner Ring Road, Arumbakkam, Chennai Tel: 044 – 6677 8899||09 Mar 2018 to 11 Mar 2018|
TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal has announced the result of Stage 2 of TAPMI Admission Process on the official website. Candidates can check their result from the link provided below. Candidates need to enter the “TAPMI Application Number” as provided on your Application i.e. “PGDM2018-20/2P/2434” or “PGDM2018-20/7464” or “PGDM2018-20/3P/5375”. The format needs to be exact to access the results. Also, the birth date needs to be entered in the “dd/mm/yyyy” format with hyphen ‘/‘ between the dd, mm & yyyy. There should be no spaces in the birth date to access the results.
Result: Click Here to check the result of Stage 2 admission process.
The candidates those who are interested in applying for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2018 are required to send their applications in the prescribed format as per the schedule. Application form for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2018 is now available on the official website of TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal.
- One program – INR 1500 + 18% GST
- Two programs – INR 2500 + 18% GST
- Three programs – INR 3500 + 18% GST
Instruction for filling up Online Application
- TAPMI does not accept application in hardcopy mode. All applications must be submitted online. Candidates have an option of making payment for application through online/credit card/debit card or using online banking payment facility. Our website will guide you through the application submission process as well as online payment process.
- The above procedure may be changed depending on the developments that may arise.
- Any disputes regarding the Admissions to these programs are subject to the jurisdiction of Udupi only.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our Institute uses CAT/XAT/GMAT scores for shortlisting the candidates for our Post-graduate Programmes in Management. IIMs, XLRI and GMAC have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- A Graduate Degree with not less than 50% marks (final year students may also apply).
Candidates under NRI quota, must be an Indian national and additionally satisfy one of the 3 criteria listed below (with sufficient proof):
- Must have graduated from a University/Institute abroad within the last three years [OR]
- At least one of the parents must be an NRI at the time of this Application [OR]
- Must be sponsored by a blood relative who is an NRI
PIO / Foreign Citizen Eligibility Criteria
All other conditions with reference to eligibility requirements such as Minimum 50% marks during graduation and Admission Test Scores (CAT/XAT/GMAT) shall apply.
Stage-I: MBA Entrance Exams (Accepted)
CAT 2017, XAT 2018 & GMAT
|CAT 2017||< 12 months||85 percentile||90 percentile||85 percentile|
|CAT 2017||> = 12 months||Profile based||Profile based||Profile based|
|XAT 2018||< 12 months||85 percentile||90 percentile||85 percentile|
|XAT 2018||> = 12 months||Profile based||Profile based||Profile based|
|GMAT||< 12 months||650||650||650|
|GMAT||> = 12 months||Profile based||Profile based||Profile based|
Stage II Shortlisting
TAPMI follows a profile based shortlisting consisting of valid CAT/XAT/GMAT scores + work experience + academic profile.
Stage II Process
Written Ability Test + Group Discussion + Personal Interview.
CAT/XAT/GMAT scores + WAT Score + GD Score + PI Score + work experience + academic profile.
Official website of TAPMI Manipal is www.tapmi.edu.in.