TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022 – TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) has published the revised schedule for the upcoming Session. The details are provided below. Earlier, TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) offers admission to the PGDM course for the academic year 2022 – 24. online at tapmi.edu.in. The candidate must have a valid score in CAT/XAT/GMAT exam to apply for the same. The Selection of a candidate is based on the basis of a Written Ability Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. Candidate can check their Eligibility, Application Procedure, Seat matrix, Fee structure, and other important information from the page given below.
Latest – TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022 revised schedule has been released. Scroll down to check it.
Latest – TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022 application form is available till January 18, 2022 and GD/PI dates will announce in the January 2022. Scroll down to fill the form.
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022
Candidates seeking admission in various PGDM courses can fill their application form below here and also, check the important dates. Candidates can check the schedule for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022 is given below.
|TAPMI Admission Application Commencement||15 Nov 2021|
|TAPMI Admission Application Close||18 Jan 2022|
|English Proficiency Test on|
|TAPMI Admissions Final Selection First List Announcement|
|Commencement of PGDM First-year Term I|
|Communication about TAPMI Admission Process Stage-2 shortlist||On or before 25 Jan 2022|
|TAPMI Admissions Final Selection First List Announcement||22 Mar 2022|
|Commencement of MBA First Year Term I||01 Jul 2022 (Tentetive)|
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022 Application Form
The candidates who are interested in applying for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022 are required to fill their applications in the prescribed format as per the schedule. Application form for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022 is available on the official website of TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI). Candidates can also fill the application form from the direct link which is available below.
Apply Online: Click here to register online for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee through debit/ credit card or net banking. Check the amount of application fee as given below:
- Up to Two Programmes – INR 2000 + 18% GST
- Three programs – INR 4000 + 18% GST
- Four Programs – INR 6000 + 18% GST
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022 from below:
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are currently studying in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
For Candidates with work experience of less than 24 months
|CAT 2020||85 percentile|
|XAT 2022||85 percentile|
For Candidates with work experience of more than 24 months
Profile considered for shortlisting consists of valid CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores (whichever is higher), academic profile (10th, 12th, Graduation), work experience, extra-curricular achievements if any, and a statement of purpose (SOP)
Note: Students are informed of the shortlist decision through email / SMS to their registered email id and phone number.
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022 Shortlisting
For Candidates with work experience of fewer than 20 months as on March 31, 2022
- For Candidates with work experience of more than 20 months as on March 31,2022
TAPMI follows “Profile-based shortlisting”. Profile considered for shortlisting consists of
- Valid CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores (whichever is higher)
- Academic profile (10th, 12th, Graduation, Overall academic performance, etc.)
- Work experience (type of company, total experience in months, etc.)
- Extra-curricular achievements (State/ National/ International) if any
- The Statement of Purpose plays an important role in shortlisting
- Shortlist for each program is separate and independent of each other. For aspirants who have applied for more than one program, a shortlist in one program does not guarantee a shortlist for the other program.
Stage-2: Admission Process
The stage II of the TAPMI admissions process consists of, English Proficiency Test (EPT), Moderated Group Discussion (MGD), and Personal Interview (PI).
- English Proficiency Test (EPT): EPT assesses the English proficiency across the listening, writing, and reading skills of the applicant.
- Moderated Group Discussions (MGD): Moderated Group Discussions aim to evaluate the ability of the applicant to interact within a group and enrich the discussion. MGD aims at evaluating an applicant’s skills in Problem Solving, Confidence, and Assertiveness, Persuasion, Collaboration, and Communication. Topics for MGD will be based on current affairs/ issues debated in the last five years. An important change for the forthcoming process is to restrict the number of candidates to 6 per group and have the discussion moderated by the faculty panel.
- Personal Interview (PI): TAPMI’s objective for conducting a personal interview is to understand the applicant’s attitude towards management education. To ensure the same TAPMI will be conducting Behavioural Personal Interview. TAPMI will evaluate the applicant’s ability in terms of Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Leadership, and Communication.
The final selection of the candidate is based on the CAT/XAT/GMAT (Overall Percentile) + Verbal Ability Percentile + academic profile + work experience + EPT Score + MGD Score + PI Score. Details will be provided later.
Mode of Interview: Online
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022 Seat matrix
The given seat details are as per last year-
|Program||Indian Domiciled||NRI||COGW||PIO / Foreign National|
|PGDM – BKFS||60||–||–||–|
|PGDM – HR||40||–||–||–|
|PGDM – MSM||40||–||–||–|
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2022 Placement
TA Pai Management Institute is responsible for conducting placement drives at the campus. Candidates can check the previous year records of the TAPMI Manipal PGDM course from below:
T.A. Pai Management Institute known as TAPMI which was established in 1980. It was established by Shri. T.A. Pai, TAPMI with a vision of creating responsible business leaders, leaders who dream and achieve but with a resolve to make a difference. TAPMI is approved by AICET and accredited by AMBA & AACSB International. It is ranked among the top 20 B – schools in India and recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. TAPMI offers many postgraduate programs to those candidates who have a valid score CAT/ XAT/ GMAT exams.
Official website: tapmi.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.