TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 – TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) offers admission to the PGDM course for the academic year 2021 – 23. Candidates who are seeking admission for the PGDM course have to fill the online application form. Candidate must have a valid score in CAT/XAT/GMAT exam to apply for the same. The Selection of a candidate is based on the basis of Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidate can check their Eligibility, Application Procedure, Seat matrix, Fee structure and other important Information from the page given below.
Latest: TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 Application Form will release soon on the official website. Scroll down to check the same.
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021
Candidates seeking admission in various PGDM courses can fill their application form below here and also, check the important dates. Candidates can check the schedule for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 is given below.
|TAPMI Admission Application Commencement||15 Oct 2020|
|TAPMI Admission Application Close||11 Dec 2020|
|Communication about TAPMI Admission Process Stage 2 Shortlist||Post CAT Result, Post XAT Result|
|Stage-2 of TAPMI Admissions Process||to be announced on |
15 Dec 2020
|TAPMI Admissions Final Selection First List Announcement||22 Mar 2021|
|Commencement of PGDM First year Term I||1 Jul 2021|
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 Centres for the WAT/PI/GD
The following details is as per previous years
The centres for WAT/PI/GD are Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Manipal. The students who will appear and clear the entrance exam have to report at these centres at the proper dates respectively. The schedule for centre & dates for WAT/PI/GD is framed in the table below.
|Manipal||T. A. Pai Management Institute Manipal 576 104|
DM-2, Salt Lake, Sector-V,
Kolkata 700 091
|Bengaluru||Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites|
Davanam Plaza, Opp. Madiwala Police
Station, Hosur Main Road
Bangalore – 560068
Tel: 80 49333555
|Delhi||Paharpur Business Centre|
No. 21, Nehru Place Greens,
New Delhi 110019,
Tel: 011- 4120 7698
Plot No. 211, Chakala, Sahar Road, Opposite Cigarette Factory, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099
Tel: 022 6707 6707
|Hyderabad||Hotel Aditya Park,|
Tel: 040- 66788888
171 Jawahar Lal Nehru Salai,
Inner Ring Road,
Tel no: 044- 6677 8899
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 Application Form
The candidates those who are interested in applying for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 are required to fill their applications in the prescribed format as per the schedule. Application form for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 is available on the official website of TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI). Candidates can also fill the application form from the direct link which is available below.
Click here to register online for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee through debit/ credit card or net banking. Check the amount of application fee as given below:
- One program – INR 2100 + 18% GST
- Two programs – INR 2800 + 18% GST
- Three programs – INR 4000 + 18% GST
- Four Programs – INR 6000 + 18% GST
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 from below:
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are currently studying in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
For Candidates with work experience of less than 24 months
|CAT 2020||85 percentile|
|XAT 2021||85 percentile|
For Candidates with work experience of more than 24 months
Profile considered for shortlisting consists of valid CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores (whichever is higher), academic profile (10th, 12th, Graduation), work experience , extra-curricular achievements if any and a statement of purpose (SOP)
Note: Students are informed on the shortlist decision through email / sms to their registered email id and phone number.
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 Shortlisting
For Candidates with work experience of less than 20 months as on March 31,2021
- For Candidates with work experience of more than 20 months as on March 31,2021
TAPMI follows “Profile-based shortlisting”. Profile considered for shortlisting consists of
- Valid CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores (whichever is higher)
- Academic profile (10th, 12th, Graduation, Overall academic performance, etc.)
- Work experience (type of company, total experience in months, etc.)
- Extra-curricular achievements (State/ National/ International) if any
- The Statement of Purpose plays an important role in shortlisting
- Shortlist for each program is separate and independent of each other. For aspirants who have applied for more than one program, a shortlist in one program does not guarantee a shortlist for the other program.
Stage-2: Admission Process
The stage II of TAPMI admissions process consists of,English Proficiency Test (EPT), Moderated Group Discussion (MGD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- English Proficiency Test (EPT): EPT assesses the English proficiency across the listening, writing, and reading skills of the applicant.
- Moderated Group Discussions (MGD): Moderated Group Discussions aim to evaluate the ability of the applicant to interact within a group and enrich the discussion. MGD aims at evaluating an applicant’s skills in Problem Solving, Confidence, and Assertiveness, Persuasion, Collaboration, and Communication. Topics for MGD will be based on current affairs/ issues debated in the last five years. An important change for the forthcoming process is to restrict the number of candidates to 6 per group and have the discussion moderated by the faculty panel.
- Personal Interview (PI): TAPMI’s objective for conducting a personal interview is to understand the applicant’s attitude towards management education. To ensure the same TAPMI will be conducting Behavioural Personal Interview. TAPMI will evaluate the applicant’s ability in terms of Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Leadership, and Communication.
The final selection of the candidate is based on the CAT/XAT/GMAT (Overall Percentile) + Verbal Ability Percentile + academic profile + work experience + EPT Score + MGD Score + PI Score. Details will be provided later.
Mode of Interview: Online
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 Seat matrix
The given seat details are as per last year-
|Program||Indian Domiciled||NRI||COGW||PIO / Foreign National|
|PGDM – BKFS||60||–||–||–|
|PGDM – HR||40||–||–||–|
|PGDM – MSM||40||–||–||–|
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the program fee for various PGDM programs form the below table.
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2021 Placement
TA Pai Management Institute is responsible for conducting placement drives at the campus. Candidates can check the previous year records of TAPMI Manipal PGDM course from below:
T.A. Pai Management Institute known as TAPMI which was established in 1980. It was established by Shri. T.A. Pai, TAPMI with a vision of creating responsible business leaders, leaders who dream and achieve but with a resolve to make a difference. TAPMI is approved by AICET and accredited by AMBA & AACSB International. It is ranked among top 20 B – schools in India and recognized by Association of Indian Universities. TAPMI offers many post graduate programmes to those candidates who have a valid score CAT/ XAT/ GMAT exams.
Official website: tapmi.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.