TBJEE 2019 Result – Tripura Board has announced TBJEE Result 2019. The result has been announced online, on tbjee.nic.in. Candidates can easily check it from the link below, by entering roll number, session, and date of birth. No hard copy of the result is sent to the candidates via post. After the declaration of TBJEE Result, the Board releases the merit list. Qualifiers in the entrance exam will be then eligible to appear for TBJEE 2019 Counselling. Check more details on TBJEE 2019 Result from this page.
TBJEE 2019 Result
Last year, a total of 2813 candidates qualified the PCM – Engineering Entrance Exam while 3907 candidates qualified the PCB – Medical Entrance Exam. Check the schedule for the declaration of TBJEE Result 2019 from the table below.
|TBJEE 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|TBJEE 2019 exam date||24 & 25 Apr 2019|
|Release of TBJEE 2019 Result||04 Jun 2019|
|TBJEE 2019 Counselling starts from||Jun – Jul 2019|
- Click Here to check the TBJEE 2019 Result using Login.
- Click Here to check the TBJEE 2019 Merit List.
Official Website: tbjee.nic.in
How to Check TBJEE 2019 Result?
Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to check the TBJEE 2019 Result as given below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for checking TBJEE 2019 Result.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their enrollment number and date of birth.
Step 3: Click on the “Show Result” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the details, the candidate’s result will be displayed on the next screen.
Step 5: Lastly, candidates may take a print out of the TBJEE 2019 Result.
TBJEE Result Statistics
With the release of TBJEE 2019 Merit List, the statistics for the entrance exam is also released. It consists of details of the total number of applications received, candidates appeared, etc. Candidates can check the previous year statistics from the table below:
Total Number of Applications
|Category||Total no. of applications received|
Total Number of Candidates Appeared in
|Category||PCM group||PCB group|
TBJEE 2019 Merit List
After the declaration of TBJEE 2019 Result, the Board prepares and publishes the merit list. It is released online at the official website in the pdf format. The merit list consists of the enrollment number of candidates who have qualified the test. It is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the PCM or PCB group.
TBJEE 2019 Tie Breaking Policy
If there is a tie between the candidates scoring the same marks then following rules will be followed for the tie-breaker system.
|Particulars||PCM Group||PCB Group|
|If tie occurs||P+C+M||P+C+B|
|If further tie occurs||P+M||C+B|
|If further tie occurs, then||M||B|
|If further tie occurs, then||*DOB||*DOB|
For PCM and PCB group, a separate tie breaking policy is followed. Check the same from below.
PCM Group – Following parameters are considered in the following sequence, if the tie still persists.
- Physics+Chemistry+Mathematics marks
- Physics+Mathematics marks
- Mathematics marks
- Date of Birth – Older candidate is preferred
PCB Group – Following parameters are considered in the following sequence, if the tie still persists.
- Physics+Chemistry+Biology marks
- Higher score in Physics+Biology
- Higher score in Biology
- Date of Birth – Older candidate is preferred
TBJEE 2019 Counselling
There is a proper process regarding TBJEE 2019 Counselling. It is only after appearing in the process of counselling, candidates will be able to take admission in their respective courses.
- The selection of the candidates in a course of any college or university will totally depend on matching the eligibility critera which includes the cut – off marks in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination
- Candidates will be given nomination letters for number of courses on the basis of their performance in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in this year or in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of result of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination, then he / she will not be considered for the admission unless he / she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within the 7 days excluding the date of receiving the seats through counselling to the concerned authority.
- There are some colleges and universities which set certain percentage or cut off marks for last qualifying examination (H.S. or equivalent)
Documents Needed At the Time of Counselling
Further, to appear for the TBJEE 2019 Counselling Round, a candidate needs to submit all of these documents. Original, as well as scanned copies of each are required to be carried by a candidate.
- Admit Card of Class 10
- Admit Card of Class 12
- Marksheet of Class 12
- PRTC (not Citizenship certificate)/ other certificates as residence proof
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Ward of Ex-Serviceman
- Certificate showing the proof of Serving Defence Personnel,
- Seat surrendered certificate
- BPL card from the appropriate authority
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.