TBJEE 2019 – Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) released the result for TBJEE 2019 online at tbjee.nic.in. Candidates can check TBJEE 2019 Result by entering their enrollment number and date of birth. It is a state level test conducted from April 24-25, 2019 for admission in Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical, and other Professional Degree Courses. Candidates are offered admission to various courses on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. Check more details on TBJEE 2019 from this page.
There are total three groups for TBJEE 2019. Candidates can apply for TBJEE 2019 in three groups which will be consisting of questions from different subjects. Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know about the important events and dates about TBJEE 2019.
|Registration started on||19 Jan 2019|
|Availability of Application Form||21 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form||10 Feb 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||28 Mar 2019|
|TBJEE 2019 Examination:
Physics (11:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Chemistry (2:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
Mathematics (11:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Biology (2:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
|24 Apr 2019
24 Apr 2019
25 Apr 2019
25 Apr 2019
|Uploading of Answer Key||26 Apr 2019|
|Receiving feedback for the answers||26 Apr to 01 May 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Declaration of result||04 Jun 2019|
|Counselling||Jun – Jul 2019|
TBJEE 2019 Result
TBJEE 2019 Result has been declared online i.e., on the official website of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates will have to keep in mind that they will be in need of their Login Credentials so that they could check their results eventually. The governing authority releases a merit list on the basis of the scores secured by candidates in the TBJEE 2019.
TBJEE 2019 Counselling
The governing authority will conduct the counselling process for all the students who will be qualified in the entrance examination so as to take admission. There will be counselling rounds for PCM and PCB Courses. Candidates will have to appear for the counselling rounds so as to take admission. For more information, candidates will have to remain connected with the official website of the conducting body.
TBJEE 2019 Application Form
This year, TBJEE registration and form filling are two different process. The candidates need to register in order to access the application form of TBJEE. To register candidates just need to enter basic details such name, e-mail id, phone number, etc. Once registration is done, candidates can access application form with the help of login and password.
Application Fee: Candidates can submit the application fee online, via Net Banking and Debit / Credit Card.
- General Male Candidates – Rs. 550.
- SC / ST Male Candidates – Rs. 450.
- Female and BPL Candidates – Rs. 350.
What are the different groups for TBJEE 2019?
There are 3 groups for the candidates made by the governing authority on the basis of their selection of subjects. Candidate can refer to the information provided below for the same:
- Group A: Candidates who will be seeking admission in Engineering / Technical Degree courses, they will be deemed to attempt questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM).
- Group B: Desirous candidates who want to take admission in Veterinary / Fishery / Agriculture and any other professional degree, they will have to solve the questions from the subjects Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Group C: Candidates who want to take any of the above – mentioned courses from the any of the mentioned groups, they will have to appear in all the 4 subjects namely Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
Eligibility Criteria for TBJEE 2019
The candidates who want to appear in TBJEE 2019 will have to match with certain eligibility criteria set by the governing authority. Candidates can have a glimpse at the points given below to know about the eligibility criteria.
- Citizen: The candidates must be a citizen of India or Permanent Resident of Tripura. In other words, the candidate or his / her parents must have been residing in Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years immediately prior to the date of applying for TBJEE 2019
- Academic Qualification: The candidates must have passed/appeared or due to appear in the TBJEE, at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with the subjects in which he/she desired to appear at Joint Entrance Examination.
- Who can apply for TBJEE: Children belonging to All India Services Officers borne in Manipur – Tripura Cadre and the children of employees of the State Government posted outside Tripura / Children of serving Defence Personnel (Army / Navy / Air Force) will be eligible to appear at the Examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura. IN case of ex-servicemen, either the candidate or his / her parents must have been staying in Tripura for continuously not less than 5 years immediately prior to the date of applying for the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura. Candidate must have appeared/passed/ due to appear at the H.S. (+2 stage) Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any legally recognized institution of India with subjects he/she desires to appear in Joint Entrance Examination.
Note: A candidate who has been allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of result of Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, he / she will not be eligible to appear for the examination in the coming years too, unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within 7 days excluding the date of receiving the seat through counselling to the respective authority of the department.
TBJEE 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for TBJEE 2019 will be made available by the governing authority through India Post. Candidates are advised to make sure that their Application Forms are fully complete because then only admit card will be issued. The admit card will be comprised of candidate’s name, group name, date and time of the examination, complete address of the test centre, photo an signature of the candidate. Also, candidates must note that they will not be allowed to sit for the examination unless and until they possess TBJEE 2019 Admit Card.
TBJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Questions will be from: Questions will be covering the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- Maximum Marks: Each of the subjects of the examination will be of 100 marks.
- Duration: The examination will be of 2 hours each for both the shifts on both the two days i.e., April 24 & 25, 2019
- Nature of Questions: The question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: There will be 50 questions which have to be answered compulsory by the candidates. MCQ questions (5 each) from each subject.
- Marking Scheme: Every question will be of 2 marks. No mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Questions to be attempted: Candidates who want to take admission in Engineering / Technical Degree courses, they will have to attempt the questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (Group A). The candidates who want to take admission in Agricultural / Veterinary / Fishery and other such professional degrees, they will have to attempt from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Group B). Those candidates who are willing to go for both of the above groups they will have to appear in all the 4 subjects (Group C).
TBJEE 2019 Answer Key
The Board has published Answer Keys for TBJEE 2019 after the examination. Candidates can check their answer keys by visiting the official website of Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination. The answer keys has been made available in a PDF file format. Also, candidates can raise objections if they find any objection in the answer key. By using TBJEE 2019 Answer Key, candidates can have a rough idea about their performance in the examination. However, it is important that students must not rely on the TBJEE 2019 Answer Key alone because the final declaration of result will confirm the admission of the students.
For more details kindly log on to www.tbjee.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.