TBJEE 2020 – Tripura Joint Entrance Exam is a state level exam which is conducted every year by the Tripura Board to offer admission in Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical, and other Professional Degree Courses. Candidates are offered admission to various courses on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. There are total three groups for TBJEE, candidates can apply for TBJEE 2020 in three groups which will be consisting of questions from different subjects. Each of the subjects of Examination will be of 100 marks. Read the full article below to know more details about TBJEE 2020.
The Tripura Joint Entrance Examination is divided into three Group, which has been described below.
- Group A – Engineering and technology admission: Candidates who wish to get admission in engineering and technology must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics papers of TJEE.
- Group B – Other courses admission: Candidates who wish to get admission in Veterinary, Agricultural, Fisheries, Paramedical, and others must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology papers of TJEE.
- Group C – Trying for all courses: Candidates who are trying for all courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology papers of TJEE.
Candidates want to appear in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) have to attempt questions of four different subject. Each of the subjects of Examination will be of 100 marks. Candidates can refer to the table so that they do not miss any important events in the TBJEE 2020 timeline.
|Registration started on||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Availability of Application Form||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form||2nd week of Feb 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||last week of Mar 2020|
|TBJEE 2020 Examination:||last week of Apr 2020|
|Uploading of Answer Key||last week of Apr 2020|
|Receiving feedback for the answers||1st week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Counselling||Jun – Jul 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for TBJEE 2020
The candidates who want to appear in TBJEE 2020 will have to match with certain eligibility criteria set by the governing authority. Candidates can have a glimpse at the points given below to know about the eligibility criteria.
- Citizen: The candidates must be a citizen of India or Permanent Resident of Tripura. In other words, the candidate or his / her parents must have been residing in Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years immediately prior to the date of applying for TBJEE 2020
- Academic Qualification: The candidates must have passed/appeared or due to appear in the TBJEE, at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with the subjects in which he/she desired to appear at Joint Entrance Examination.
- Who can apply for TBJEE: Children belonging to All India Services Officers borne in Manipur – Tripura Cadre and the children of employees of the State Government posted outside Tripura / Children of serving Defence Personnel (Army / Navy / Air Force) will be eligible to appear at the Examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura. IN case of ex-servicemen, either the candidate or his / her parents must have been staying in Tripura for continuously not less than 5 years immediately prior to the date of applying for the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura. Candidate must have appeared/passed/ due to appear at the H.S. (+2 stage) Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any legally recognized institution of India with subjects he/she desires to appear in Joint Entrance Examination.
TBJEE Application Form
TBJEE Application form 2020 – Tripura Board will release the online TBJEE Application over www.tbjee.nic.in. Candidates need to check that they fall into eligibility norm set by the conducting body, in order to be considered for admission. Candidate need to fill the information in the Application Form very carefully, once submitted it will be difficult to remit the incorrect information.
Expected Application Fee: Candidates can submit the application fee online, via Net Banking and Debit / Credit Card.
- General Male Candidates – Rs. 550.
- SC / ST Male Candidates – Rs. 450.
- Female and BPL Candidates – Rs. 350.
Note: The application fee provided is based on the observation of last year. Application fee of TBJEE 2020 can have variations.
TBJEE Admit card
TBJEE 2020 Admit Card – The admit card for TBJEE 2020 is released a few days prior to the date of examination. The admit card consists of the personal details and exam information such as date, time, venue of the examination. The TBJEE 2020 Admit Card will be dispatched to applicants. The admit card for TBJEE 2020 will be made available by the governing authority through India Post. Candidates are advised to make sure that their Application Forms are fully complete because then only admit card will be issued.
TBJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Questions will be from: Questions will be covering the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- Maximum Marks: Each of the subjects of the examination will be of 100 marks.
- Nature of Questions: The question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: There will be 50 questions which have to be answered compulsorily by the candidates. MCQ questions (5 each) from each subject.
- Marking Scheme: Every question will be of 2 marks. No mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Questions to be attempted: Candidates who want to take admission in Engineering / Technical Degree courses, they will have to attempt the questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (Group A). The candidates who want to take admission in Agricultural / Veterinary / Fishery and other such professional degrees, they will have to attempt from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Group B). Those candidates who are willing to go for both of the above groups they will have to appear in all the 4 subjects (Group C).
TBJEE 2020 Result
Tripura Board announces the TBJEE 2020 result over www.tbjee.nic.in. The result will be announced online and candidates can easily check it from the official website by using the login credentials i.e roll number, session, and date of birth. No hard copy of the result is sent to the candidate. After the declation of the result, the board releases the merit list and Qualifiers in the entrance exam will be then eligible to appear for TBJEE 2020 Counselling.
TBJEE 2020 Counseling will take place after the declaration of the result of TBJEE 2020 entrance exam. There will be counselling rounds for PCM and PCB Courses. Qualified candidates can take part in TBJEE Counselling 2020 to get a seat in their respective course. The Tripura Board will release counseling call letters online. For the allocation of seats, candidates are required to be present in person. Candidates will exercise their choice of the Institute when called during the counseling as per their rank in the respective category.
Official website: www.tbjee.nic.in
Insofar, official details of TBJEE 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.