TJEE 2020 – Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura has released the TJEE 2020 2nd Round Seat Allotment for PCM group. It is available in PDF format at tripura.gov.in. Tripura Joint Entrance Exam is a state-level exam which was conducted every year by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) to offer admission in Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical, and other Professional Degree Courses. Candidates are offered admission to various courses on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. There are total of three groups for TJEE, candidates can apply for TJEE 2020 in three groups which will be consisting of questions from different subjects. Each of the subjects of Examination will be of 100 marks. Read the full article below to know more details about TJEE 2020.
Latest: Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura has again released the TJEE Counselling 2020 2nd Round Seat Allotment for PCM group due to some technical issues. Click here to check it.
Candidates want to appear in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) have to attempt questions of four different subject. Each of the subjects of Examination will be of 100 marks. Candidates can refer to the table so that they do not miss any important events in the TJEE 2020 timeline.
|Registration started on||04 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form||24 Feb 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card|
20 Sep 2020
|TJEE 2020 Examination:|
01 & 03 Oct 2020
|Uploading of Model Answer Key|
04 Oct 2020
|Receiving feedback for the answers|
05 – 08 Oct 2020 by 5:00 pm
|Uploading of Final Answer Key||12 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of result|
TJEE 2020 Counseling takes place after the declaration of the result of TJEE 2020 entrance exam. There will be counselling rounds for PCM and PCB Courses. Qualified candidates can take part in TJEE Counselling 2020 to get a seat in their respective course. The TBJEE releases counseling call letters online. For the allocation of seats, candidates are required to be present in person. Candidates will exercise their choice of the Institute when called during the counseling as per their rank in the respective category.
Documents required at the time of counselling:
- Admit Card of 10th and 12th.
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th.
- PRTC (not Citizenship certificate)/ other certificates as proof of residency.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/PwD)
- Ward of Ex-Serviceman Certificate
- BPL ration card
- Certificate showing the proof of Serving Defence Personnel
TJEE 2020 Answer Key
After the successfull conduction of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE), the Answer Key is released on the official website. Answer Key is made available as per the schedule, after the answer key is released candidates are provided with an option to send feedback if they are not satisfied with the Answer Key. Basically the Answer Key helps the candidate calculate there score and if they are not satisfied with the Answer Key they are provided with an option of raising objection.
TJEE 2020 Exam Date Notice
- Earlier Notice: Click here to check the TJEE 2020 exam date postponed notice.
TJEE 2020 Admit card
The admit card for TJEE 2020 has been released. Candidates can download it from official website i.e. tbjee.nic.in. The admit card consists of the personal details and exam information such as date, time, venue of the examination. Candidates are advised to make sure that details printed on admit card are correct If there is any error then please contact to official authority of the examination.
TJEE 2020 COVID-19 Guidelines
- Click here to download the above notice.
Eligibility Criteria for TJEE 2020
The candidates who want to appear in TJEE 2020 will have to match with certain eligibility criteria set by the governing authority. Candidates can have a glimpse at the points given below to know about the eligibility criteria.
- Citizen: The candidates must be a citizen of India or Permanent Resident of Tripura. In other words, the candidate or his / her parents must have been residing in Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years immediately prior to the date of applying for TJEE 2020
- Academic Qualification: The candidates must have passed/appeared or due to appear in the TJEE, at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with the subjects in which he/she desired to appear at Joint Entrance Examination.
- Who can apply for TJEE: Children belonging to All India Services Officers born in Manipur – Tripura Cadre and the children of employees of the State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- Click here to download detailed eligibility criteria for TJEE 2020.
TJEE 2020 Application Form
TJEE Application form 2020 – TBJEE releases the online TJEE Application at tbjee.nic.in. Candidates need to check that they fall into eligibility norm set by the conducting body, in order to be considered for admission. Candidate need to fill the information in the Application Form very carefully, once submitted it will be difficult to remit the incorrect information.
Application Fee: Candidates can submit the application fee online, via Net Banking and Debit / Credit Card.
- General Male Candidates – Rs. 550.
- SC / ST Male Candidates – Rs. 450.
- Female and BPL (male & female) Candidates – Rs. 350.
TJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate can check the Exam Pattern from below, which will help then prepare for TJEE 2020.
- Questions will be from: Questions will be covering the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- Language of Question: English and Bengali.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours.
- Maximum Marks: Each of the subjects of the examination will be of 100 marks.
- Nature of Questions: The question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: There will be 50 questions which have to be answered compulsorily by the candidates. MCQ questions (5 each) from each subject.
- Marking Scheme: Every question will be of 2 marks. No mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- The Tripura Joint Entrance Examination is divided into three Group, which has been described below.
- Group A – Engineering and technology admission: Candidates who wish to get admission in engineering and technology must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics papers of TJEE.
- Group B – Other courses admission: Candidates who wish to get admission in Veterinary, Agricultural, Fisheries, Paramedical, and others must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology papers of TJEE.
- Group C – Trying for all courses: Candidates who are trying for all courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology papers of TJEE.
- Click here to download Syllabus for TJEE 2020.
Date and Timming of TJEE 2020:
|Date & Day||11.00 A.M. to 1.00 P. M.||2.00 P. M. to 4.00 P. M.|
|22 Apr 2020 (Wednesday)||Physics||Chemistry|
|23 Apr 2020 (Thursday)||Mathematics||Biology|
TJEE 2020 Exam Centre
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination is going to conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) at the following centers:
TJEE 2020 Result
TBJEE announces the TJEE 2020 result over tbjee.nic.in. The result is announced online and candidates can easily check it from the official website by using the login credentials i.e roll number, session, and date of birth. No hard copy of the result is sent to the candidate. After the declation of the result, the board releases the merit list and Qualifiers in the entrance exam will be then eligible to appear for TJEE 2020 Counselling.
April, 7’1989’ is when Tripura Board was established. It is the governed body of the state for conducting joint entrance exam for various courses of Tripura. The purpose to create Tripura Board was to save time, energy and make the process of selecting candidates simple. Before, every college use to conduct their own examination. Candidate use to apply to different colleges and pay separate application fee for each of them. To simplify the journey of taking admission, Government released the conducting body which is liable to take a exam for all the professional degree courses. Board is responsible to take the exam and prepare the merit list. Further examination process is conducted by the colleges itself based on the course student has applied for.
Official website: tbjee.nic.in
For more information regarding TJEE 2020, download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.