TJEE 2020 Counselling last date for registration has been extended. From this academic session, Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination is conducting the online counselling for the distribution of available seats in different professional courses amongst the eligible candidates based on the common merit list. online registration, upload of documents and choice fill up for counselling is mandatory to get a seat by a candidate. No candidate will be considered for allotment of any seat unless he/she comes through the process of online counselling.
– TJEE 2020 2nd Round Counselling notification has been released for PCM Group. Scroll down to check the same.
– TJEE 2020 1st Round counselling seat allotment list for PCM group has been released now. Click here to check the same.
– TJEE 2020 1st Round counselling seat allotment list for PCB group has been released now. Click here to check it.
– TJEE 2020 Notice has been released regarding the PCB Seat Distributions. Scroll down to check the same.
– Choice filling has started for both PCB and PCM Group. Click here to get the same.
– Choice filling facility is available from November 03 to 05, 2020, and Seat Matrix has also been released. Click here to check the same.
– List of candidates has released who filled up data and uploaded their documents by 5 pm, October 30, 2020. Click here to check the list.
TJEE 2020 Counselling
The counselling details has been announced for TJEE 2020. The important schedule has been released for it.
|TJEE 2020 Examination||01 & 03 Oct 2020|
|Counselling registration last date||29 Oct 2020|
|Choice Filling facility available from||03 – 05 Nov 2020|
- Click here to download the Guidelines for TJEE 2020 Online Counselling
TJEE 2020 2nd Round Counselling Notification for PCM
- Click here to download the above notice.
TJEE 2020 Notice Regarding PCM Seat Allotment
- Click here to download the Notice for PCM Seat Allotment
- Click here to download the Instructions regarding PCM Seat Allotment and Surrender.
TJEE 2020 Notice Regarding PCB Seat Distribution
Click here to download the Notice
TJEE Counselling 2020 Registration – Last Date Extended
Online registration for counselling is mandatory and first step to get a seat by a candidate through TBJEE.
For online registration, candidates have to login by using their own USER ID and PASSWORD. After login, they will find the link for Online Registration and will able to upload the necessary documents.
Register Here: Click here for TJEE 2020 counselling registration official website.
The candidates shall have to register himself/ herself for online counselling within the time period of registration for counselling as specified by the board.
No candidate will be considered for allotment of any seat unless he/she registered and refrain from choice filling for online counselling.
Individual call letter will NOT be issued to them for counselling.
Documents Required for TJEE 2020 Counselling
At time of registration for counselling candidates shall have to upload the following documents:
(a) Marksheet of H.S (+2 stage) or equivalent Examination
(b) PRTC (not Citizenship certificate)/ other related certificates as proof of residency (see page 12 of the prospectus, https://www.tbjee.nic.in/Prospectus2020.pdf) of the applicant or his/ her father/mother from the appropriate authority, which one is applicable.
(c) Admit card of Madhyamik Examination or equivalent / Birth certificate as proof of age.
(d) Caste (SC/ ST) Certificate of the candidate from the appropriate authority, wherever applicable.
(e) Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Certificate issued by District Disabilities Rehabilitation Centres (DDRC) or competent authority approved by the State Government, wherever applicable.
(f) Ex-Serviceman Certificate from Rajya Sainik Board/ Directorate of Sainik Welfare, wherever applicable.
TJEE 2020 Counselling Notice
Click here to download TJEE 2020 Counselling Notification.
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination shall conduct online counselling of the qualified/ eligible candidates through National Informatics Centre (NIC) for admission into the different Professional Degree Courses inside and outside colleges/ institutions of Tripura from this year (2020-21) on the basis of seat received from the line departments.
The details of Seat Matrix, Dates for Choice filling and other programme schedule related to online counselling can be checked online on the official website tbjee.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.