Tezpur University Distance Education 2019 – Online Registration for Tezpur University Distance Education 2019 – Autumn Semester has been started. Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL), Tezpur University announces admission to the Autumn Semester 2019. The Academic Session for the programmes under Distance Education is commenced twice a year. All the programmes under the Centre of Open and Distance Learning (CODL) may not be offered in each of the sessions. Candidates can check the complete information of Tezpur University Distance Education 2019 for Autumn Semester application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Tezpur University Distance Education 2019 – Autumn Semester
Candidates seeking admission in Tezpur University Distance Education may fill their application form from the official website as per schedule. Candidates will have to submit attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates at the time of admission.
Schedule for the Tezpur University Distance Education 2019 is given below.
|Online Applications starts for all programmes||01 Jun 2019|
|Last date of submission of online Application without late fee||31 Jul 2019|
|Last date of submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 300||31 Aug 2019|
Application Form 2019
For online admission, please visit Tezpur University website www.tezu.ernet.in and then select CODL online admission portal. Do registration and Register yourself by filling your name, date of birth, email id and mobile number. Then sign in the account and get access to online application form. Fill up the online application form, upload photograph, scanned copies of certificate, mark sheets and identity documents and submit. Application fee along with the programme fee must be deposited at the time of application in full. Please ensure your eligibility before applying.
- Click here to apply online for Tezpur University Distance Education 2019.
- Click here to take the print Application Form.
Application Form Fee:
The application fee for admission is:
- Rs. 500 for General category candidates
- Rs.250 for SC/ST category candidates
Steps to be followed for filling the online application
Before proceeding to fill up the online application form, please ensure that you have the required details and scanned image files of your (i) recent passport size colour photograph and (ii) signature which will be needed at different stages of the process. The entire process of filling the online application form can be completed in stages.
- Register yourself for the online application process at the Tezpur University (CODL) Application Portal.
- Select the Programme of your choice [check eligibility etc].
- Next, the application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have the following sections:
- Applicant Details
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Academic Details
- Document Details
- Preview and Confirm
- Before filling up the online form, the candidate should be ready with Email ID, Scanned copy photograph of the dimension of maximum 340 x 440 px and the signature dimension of maximum 196 x 60 px has to be uploaded in the online registration form.
- To register Online candidate have to visit the CODL Admission Portal and Click the “New Registration” tab.
- Next Register Yourself by filling the Online registration form. Candidate has to Enter the Name, Date of Birth, Email and Mobile Number.
- The candidate also need to provide a password of their choice of maximum 8 Character length, upload the Photograph, signature and then click the Register Button
- After Successfully registration Candidate has to login with their registered Email ID and Password to fill up the remaining part and upload scanned copy of required documents.
- Finally, the Candidate will be redirected to the Payment module to pay the fee.
- Candidates have to Pay fees Online through PayTM using the ‘Pay Fees’ button in the application form.
- Candidates have to Enter Details in the PayTM Payment page to pay the fees.
- After successful Payment of the fees, the candidate has to wait for One Day for verification from our side. The candidate is requested to Save a copy of Proof of payment that will be generated by Paytm after Payment.
- After Successful verification of Payment, Candidates can be able to Download/Print application along with Payment Reference Number. It will be intimated to the candidate to his/her registered Email ID
Eligibility Criteria & Fee Structure
Reservation of Seats
Wherever applicable the relevant Govt. of India rules on the reservation shall be adhered to.
Official Website: www.tezu.ernet.in
For more detail on Tezpur University Distance Education 2019 for Autumn Session – Download Information Brochure.