Tezpur University Distance Education 2018 – Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL), Tezpur University announces admission to the listed courses in Autumn Semester 2018. The Academic Session for the programmes under Distance Education will commence twice a year. All the programmes under the Centre of Open and Distance Learning (CODL) may not be offered in each of the sessions. Candidates can check the complete information of Tezpur University Distance Education 2018 for Autumn Semester application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Tezpur University Distance Education 2018 – Autumn Semester
Candidates seeking admission in Tezpur University Distance Education may fill their application form from the official website www.tezu.ernet.in as per schedule. The selected candidates will have to submit attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates at the time of admission.
Schedule for the Tezpur University Distance Education 2018 is given below.
|Online Application starts for all Programmes||01 Jun 2018|
|Last date of submission of online Application (for Admission in PG Diploma in Child Rights and Governance)||15 Jul 2018|
|Last date of submission of online Application without late fee (for all programmes except PG Diploma in Child Rights and Governance)||31 Jul 2018|
|Last date of submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 300 (for all programmes except PG Diploma in Child Rights and Governance)||31 Aug 2018|
|Last date of submission of online Application in MA Programme||30 Sep 2018|
Eligibility Criteria & Fee Structure
Application Form 2018
For online admission, please visit Tezpur University website www.tezu.ernet.in and then select CODL online admission portal. Do registration and get activated your registration through your email and/or OTP sent to your mobile. Then sign in the account and get access to online application form. Fill up the online application form, upload photograph, scanned copies of certificate, mark sheets and identity documents and submit. Application fee along with the programme fee must be deposited at the time of application in full. Please ensure your eligibility before applying. Fees once deposited will not be refunded at any circumstances. For fee structure, please refer Programmes at a Glance in Section II.
Apply Online : Click Here to fill the Application Form of Tezpur University Distance Education 2018.
Application Form Fee:
The application fee for admission is
- Rs. 200 for General category candidates
- Rs. 100 for SC/ST category candidates
Steps to be followed for filling the online application
Before proceeding to fill up the online application form, please ensure that you have the required details and scanned image files of your (i) recent passport size color photograph and (ii) signature which will be needed at different stages of the process. The entire process of filling online application form can be completed in six stages. The six stages are:
- Register yourself for the online application process at the Tezpur University (CODL) Application Portal (www.tezu.ernet.in/www.tueeonline.in).
- Select the Programme of your choice [check eligibility etc].
- Next, the application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have the following sections:
- Applicant Details
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Academic Details
- Document Details
- Preview and Confirm
- Before filling up the online form, candidate should be ready with Email ID , Scanned copy photograph of dimension of maximum 340 x 440 px and signature dimension of maximum 196 x 60 px has to be uploaded in the online registration form.
- To register Online candidate have to visit the CODL Admission Portal and Click the “New Registration” tab.
- Next Register Yourself by filling the Online registration form. Candidate has to Enter the Name, Date of Birth,Email and Mobile Number.
- Candidate also need to provide a password of their choice of maximum 8 Character length , upload the Photograph, signature and then click the Register Button
- After Successfull registration Candidate has to login with their registered Email ID and Password to fill up the remaining part and upload scanned copy of required documents.
- Finally Candidate will be redirected to Payment module to pay the fee.
- Candidates has to Pay fees Online through PayTM using the ‘Pay Fees’ button in the application form.
- Candidates has to Enter Details in the PayTM Payment page to pay the fees.
- After succesfull Payment of the fees candidate has to wait for One Day for verifcation from our side. Candidate are requested to Save a copy of Proof of payment.
- After Successfull verification of Payment, Candidates can be able to Download/Print application along with Payment Reference Number. It will be intimated to the candiate to his/her registered Email ID
Reservation of Seats
Wherever applicable the relevant Govt. of India rules on the reservation shall be adhered to.
Candidates who have appeared/are appearing in the qualifying examination before the date of admission may be admitted provisionally under the following conditions:
- Candidates should have passed all the earlier examinations held for the same degree without any carry over of subject and satisfying the academic minimum eligibility criteria specified for the concerned academic programme.
- All academic works including theory and practical of qualifying examinations should be completed before the admission.
- Candidates must produce the evidence of passing the qualifying examination with requisite qualification while submitting form for term end examinations.
Note: All communications will be made via e-mail. For important information learners are advised to check the codl website regularly.
Official Website: www.tezu.ernet.in
For more detail on Tezpur University Distance Education 2018 for Autumn Session – Download Information Brochure.