|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Tezpur University Distance Education 2018 – Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL), Tezpur University announces admission to the listed courses in Spring Semester 2018. The Academic Session for the programmes under Distance Education will commence twice a year usually in January and July, respectively. All the programmes under the Centre of Open and Distance Learning (CODL) may not be offered in each of the sessions. Candidates can check the complete information of Tezpur University Distance Education 2018 for Spring Semester application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Tezpur University Distance Education 2018 – Spring Semester
Candidates seeking admission in Tezpur University Distance Education may fill their application form from the official website www.tezu.ernet.in as per schedule. The selected candidates will have to submit attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates at the time of admission.
M A in Mass Communication, PG Diploma in (Human Resource Management, Environmental & Disaster Management and Renewable Energy and Energy Management).
Schedule for the Tezpur University Distance Education 2018 is given below.
|Online Application starts from||01 Nov 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application form|
|Without late fee||31 Dec 2017|
|With late fee of Rs. 300/-||31 Jan 2018|
Application Form 2018
For online admission, please visit Tezpur University website www.tezu.ernet.in and then select CODL online admission portal. Do registration and get activated your registration through your email and/or OTP sent to your mobile. Then sign in the account and get access to online application form. Fill up the online application form, upload photograph, scanned copies of certificate, mark sheets and identity documents and submit. Application fee along with the programme fee must be deposited at the time of application in full. Please ensure your eligibility before applying. Fees once deposited will not be refunded at any circumstances. For fee structure, please refer Programmes at a Glance in Section II.
Apply Online : Click Here to fill the Application Form of Tezpur University Distance Education 2018.
Official website of Tezpur University is www.tezu.ernet.in
Steps to be followed for filling the online application
Before proceeding to fill up the online application form, please ensure that you have the required details and scanned image files of your (i) recent passport size colour photograph and (ii) signature [as specified at para 4 & 5 above], which will be needed at different stages of process. The entire process of filling online application form can be completed in six stages. The six stages are:
- Register yourself for the online application process at the Tezpur University (CODL) Application Portal (www.tezu.ernet.in/www.tueeonline.in).
- Select the Programme (Distance Learning Academic session Jan (Spring) session 2018) of your choice [check eligibility etc].
- Next, application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have the following sections:
- Applicant Details
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Academic Details
- Document Details
- Preview and Confirm
- Please SAVE your application before proceeding to the next section.
- In the “Preview and Confirm” section, a preview of all data entered by you in the application process will appear on the screen. Check the correctness of the previewed data. If no corrections are required then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Otherwise, edit the details before confirming submission.
- Please note that you cannot Edit/Modify your application once you click Confirm & Submit button. Go for Fee Payment and Final Submission/Apply for a new Programme at the Dashboard.
- For subsequent applications (of new Programmes), ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Upload Photo and Signature’, ‘Academic Details’, ‘Document Details’ will be automatically copied from details of the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the Programme of your choice, a combined payment of Admission Test Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.
Click here to know complete guideline for filling the Registration Form.
Eligibility Criteria & Fee Structure
Reservation of Seats
Wherever applicable the relevant Govt. of India rules on reservation shall be adhered to.
Candidates who have appeared/are appearing in the qualifying examination before the date of admission may be admitted provisionally under the following conditions:
- Candidates should have passed all the earlier examinations held for the same degree without any carry over of subject and satisfying the academic minimum eligibility criteria specified for the concerned academic programme.
- All academic works including theory and practical of qualifying examinations should be completed before the admission.
- Candidates must produce the evidence of passing the qualifying examination with requisite qualification while submitting form for term end examinations.
Note : All Communications will be made via e-mail. For important information learners are advised to check the CODL website regularly.
For more detail of Tezpur University Distance Education 2018 for Spring Session – Download Information Brochure.