|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Tezpur University MBA Admission 2017 – Tezpur University had issued the applications for admission into 2 year full time MBA programme as per the schedule given below.Admission process will be conducted by the university on basis of CAT or MATscore. The details of Tezpur University MBA Admission 2017
Programme Offered –
- Courses Offered: MBA (Full Time)
Schedule for Tezpur University MBA Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online registration starts from||06 Oct 2016|
|Last date of online registration (Without Late fee)||15 Dec 2016|
|Last date of online registration for only MAT applicants
(With Late fee – 200/-)
|16 Jan 2017|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||24, 24 Feb & 03 Mar 2017|
|Registration window for CAT 2016||08 Aug to 22 Sep 2016|
|CAT 2016 Test dates||04 Dec 2016|
|MAT 2016 Test dates (Paper/Computer based)||11 Dec 2016 – PBT
17 Dec 2016 – CBT
Tezpur University has published the List of provisionally selected/ waitlisted candidates for admission into Master of Business Administration (Full-Time) programme for the session 2017-18. Kindly check the same through the direct link provided below.
- Check List of Selected/Waitlisted Candidates – (Dated – 14 June 2017)
- Check List of Selected/Waitlisted Candidates
Tezpur University has published the List of Candidates shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. On the basis of the CAT 2016 and MAT (December 2016) score obtained, following candidates are shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be held during February 23, 24 and March 3, 2017. To check list of candidates & Category-wise cut-off marks, kindly go through the link provided below.
Online submission of Tezpur University application form is mandatory for all candidates. Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the University website at www.tezu.ernet.in by paying application fee of Rs 500/- (for SC, ST and PWD categories) and Rs 1000/- (for other categories). Payment of the fee may be made through net banking / Debit card or Credit card.
- Application process is over now…!!!
How to Apply
- Step 1 : Register and get your login id and password.
- Step 2 : Start filling up the form in four stages. Save the information in each stage and proceed for the next stage.
- Step 3 : On the last stage of step 4 press the “Final Submit” button. Be informed that you shall not be able to edit/modify/change any information provided after final submission.
Enclosures to be uploaded (scan copy) along with the Tezpur University application:
- The proof of application for the MAT/CAT examination
- Category proof, if applying for reserved seat including Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applying against such quota.
- NCL certificate (in University format) has to be uploaded for OBC quota
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applying
Note : Candidates shall have to produce the original of all documents at the time of personal interview and during the admission. They are required to submit a set of self- attested photocopies of the same at the time of admission.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (except fine arts) with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate or in major from a recognized Indian or Foreign University / Institution. Students in their final year of degree programme may also apply.
1. Eligible candidates desirous of seeking admission to the MBA programme are to appear in the:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the IIMs on 04 Dec 2016. (For further information please visit www.iimcat.ac.in) or
- Management Aptitude test (MAT) conducted by AIMA-CMS New Delhi to be held during December 2016. Only December 2016 MAT score will be considered. (For further information please visit www.aima.in)
- A candidate can apply through CAT or MAT or both.
2. Based on their performance in the CAT/MAT, short-listed applicants will be called for Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) as per the schedule provided in Annexure-I. The GD & PI will be held in the University Campus at Napaam, Tezpur. The Final list of selected candidates is prepared taking into account their performance in CAT/MAT, GD & PI, past academic performance, extracurricular activities and work experience.
3. The list of selected candidates for admission including a waiting list along with the date & time of admission shall be notified in the University website and the selected candidates will be intimated individually.
|Amount payable in First Semester||Development Fee Rs. 25,000||Rs. 56,537|
|Educational Kit Rs.10,000|
|Other Fees Rs. 15,037|
|Refundable Deposit Rs 6,500|
|Amount payable in Second Semester||Other Fees Rs. 15,507||Rs. 15,507|
|Amount payable in Third Semester||Development Fees Rs. 25,000 Other Fees Rs.15,507||Rs. 40,507|
|Amount payable in Fourth Semester||Other Fees Rs. 15,507||Rs. 15,507|
For More Details of Tezpur University MBA Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.