Tezpur University MBA Admission 2020 – Tezpur University has issued the notification for admission and the application process has started. Candidates willing to take admission into 2-year full-time MBA programme can apply on tezu.ernet.in. The candidates with a bachelor’s degree from an Indian or recognized foreign institute can fill the application form online till January 15, 2020. Shortlisting will be done by the university on the basis of their CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT scores. Candidates can get all the details of Tezpur University MBA Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: The application forms are available. Apply now.
Tezpur University MBA Admission 2020
The applications are invited by Tezpur University for 51 seats in its 2-year regular MBA programme. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria from this page, before applying. The candidates can check the schedule of events related to Tezpur University MBA Admission 2020 from the table below.
Schedule for Tezpur University MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online registration starts on||15 Oct 2019|
|Last date of online registration (Without Late Fee)||15 Jan 2020|
|Last date of online registration (With Late fee Rs 200/-)||15 Feb 2020|
|Announcement of shortlist for personal interview||Last week of Feb 2020|
|Selection Results||to be announced|
|Date of Admission||To be announced!|
Application Form for Tezpur University MBA Admission 2020
Online submission of Tezpur University application form is mandatory for all candidates. Without filling the application form online, your participation of admission will not be considered. Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the university website, mentioned above, by paying an application fee. We have provided the link for you to apply below. For complete procedure to apply, read the instructions below.
Application Form: Click here to fill the application form for Tezpur University MBA Admission 2020.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Visit the official website of Tezpur University and go to Online Admission portal.
Step 2: Click on “New User Registration”.
Step 3: Enter your basic details such as name, mobile number, email and password. Verify your number via an OTP sent to your number. Click on “Register”.
Step 4: Login using your email id and password, as created above.
Step 5: Start filling up the application form in four stages, along with uploading of required documents. Save the information in each stage and proceed to the next stage.
Step 6: On the last stage of step 4, press the “Final Submit” button. Be informed that you shall not be able to edit/modify/change any information provided after final submission.
Step 7: Proceed to payment portal and pay the application fee using any eligible mode.
Application Fee: The fee mentioned below can be paid using a debit card, credit card or netbanking.
Documents to be uploaded: The following documents have to be uploaded in the application form.
- Score card for MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT
- Passport size photograph
Eligibility Criteria for Tezpur University MBA Admission 2020
The candidates have to make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for admissions. To be eligible,
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution in India or outside India. If it is a foreign university, it must have been approved by UGC.
- Students in final year of their degree can also apply, provided that they submit the proof of passing degree by October 30, 2020.
- The candidates must also score a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or in major subject.
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories are given a relaxation of 5% in the minimum percentage required to apply for Tezpur University MBA Admission 2020.
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University MBA Admission 2020
- Eligible and wiiling candidates are to appear in the MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT and score of the test will be used to invite the candidates for personal interview. The schedule of the same will be updates on this page, when available.
- The Personal Interview will be held in the University Campus at Napaam, Tezpur. The candidates will have to arrange for travel and stay in Tezpur on their own.
- The Final list of selected candidates is prepared taking into account their performance in the different assessment tests including Personal Interaction, past academic performance, extracurricular activities, work experience etc.
- The list of selected candidates for admission, including a waiting list, along with the date & time of admission shall be notified on the University website and the selected candidates will be intimated individually.
Fee Structure for Tezpur University MBA Admission 2020
The candidates can check the fee structure, as notified in the prospectus, below. The fee structure is not final and is subject to change at the discretion of the authorities.
|Amount payable in First Semester||Rs. 70,587/-|
|Amount payable in Second Semester||Rs. 15,557/-|
|Amount payable in Third Semester||Rs. 54,557/-|
|Amount payable in Fourth Semester||Rs. 15,557/-|
Check detailed fee structure below.
About Tezpur University
Tezpur University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1994 with a vision to offer employment oriented and interdisciplinary courses that meet the local and regional aspirations and the development needs of the state of Assam. It also offers course and promote research in areas which are of special and direct relevance to the region and in emerging areas in Science and Technology. The university campus is at Napaam about 15 km east of Tezpur.
Official Website: tezu.ernet.in
For more information about Tezpur University MBA Admission 2020, refer to Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.