Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022 – Thapar LMT SOM has revised the phase 3 important dates for MBA Admission 2022. Candidates can check the important dates from the official website at lmtsm.thapar.edu and also from this page. LM Thapar School of Management has started the phase 3 registration process for admission to MBA Programme in various disciplines for the academic year 2022. The last date to fill the LMT SOM MBA registration form for phase 3 is extended May 28, 2022. Applicants who want to get admitted in MBA Programme for the academic year 2022 must have valid CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ SNAP/ Thapar Entrance test score. For more information regarding Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022, candidates can check below.
– Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022 important dates for Phase 3 has been revised. Scroll down to check it.
– Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022 application form for Phase 3 is now available till May 28, 2022. Click here to apply.
Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022
The candidates complete details and you will get a ‘login Id’ and ‘password’. The completed forms should be submitted online by paying fee online. Check out the schedule for Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022 from below table.
|Events||Dates for Phase 1||Dates for Phase 2||Dates for Phase 3|
|Last date for online application form||28 Feb 2022||17 Apr 2022||28 May 2022|
|Short-listing of Candidates||04 Mar 2022||19 Apr 2022||31 May 2022|
|Last date to Submit the Video Resumes||09 Mar 2022||22 Apr 2022||03 Jun 2022|
(Non-verbal Aptitude Test *,Thapar Management Aptitude Test and
|Dera Bassi – 12th & 13th March 2022|
New Delhi – 16th March 2022
|Online – 23/24 Apr 2022|
In-person at Dera Bassi – 30 Apr / 01 May 2022
|Online – 04/05 Jun 2022|
In-person at Dera Bassi – 05 Jun 2022
|Intimation to selected candidates||25 Mar 2022||06 May 2022||10 Jun 2022|
|Final Counselling & Fee Deposit||08 Apr 2022||20 May 2022||24 Jun 2022|
|Start of academic session||04 Jul 2022||04 Jul 2022||11 Jul 2022|
Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission in MBA Programme at Thapar LMT SOM in various disciplines can apply online by registering themselves from the official website. Candidates who wish to appear for the MBA Admission need to register themselves for admission. Candidates who submit their application form and deposit their application fees on time will be able to appear in the exam. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other details before applying online.
Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate marks or CGPA or grade secured from recognized University/Institute.
Post Graduate degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or CGPA or Grade from a recognized University/Institute.
A graduate degree with a pass in all parts/sections of the Intermediate examination of CA/ICWA/ACS. Candidates having extraordinary managerial/leadership potential demonstrated through at least one year of experience are exempt from having 50% marks in their graduation/post graduation.
For Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022 candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their score in CAT / NMAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / GMAT / GRE score / SNAP / TU entrance exam. Final Selection will be based on Entrance Exam Score, Group Discussion and performance in Personal Interview.
Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission Process
- Candidates need to apply online for MBA admission. The online application form will be available at lmtsm.thapar.edu
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ SNAP/ Thapar Entrance test score.
- Final selection will be based on CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ SNAP/ Thapar Entrance test score, Group Interaction and performance in Personal Interview.
- The shortilsted candidates will be asked to submit their video resumes and will be evaluated by the faculty/staff of the institute. The conditionally shortlisted candidates are also required to appear for Thapar MBA entrance test.
- Further, depending upon the performance in the video resume, the candidates will be called for a personal interview round. The candidate will have choice to go for either an online or the offline interview process.
- If a candidate chooses the offline mode of Interview process, he/she shall make his/her own arrangements to reach the campus by the date and time communicated to him/her and appear for the interview in front of panel.
- If a candidate chooses the online mode of Interview process, he/she need to make sure to arrange for the equipment and good internet connectivity.
- The candidates’ performance will be combined with other evaluations and final result will be prepared as decided by the admission committee.
Scholarships for MBA Programme
Thapar University offers scholarships for financial support which helps the emerging talent to achieve excellence in the field of education. These scholarships provided by schools. A key consideration in our selection of Scholarship awards will, therefore, be the degree to which we believe the candidate will make a significant contribution to the quality of the Thapar University’s MBA programme. There are 75 Merit scholarships available under this category. All applicants are eligible to appear for a scholarship test. The test will be organised on the same day of admission process and has no extra fees. The description of various scholarships is given below.
|Scholarship type||Applying through NMAT by GMAC scores||Applying through other test scores|
|50% tuition fee waiver||10||15|
|30% tuition fee waiver||10||15|
|20% tuition fee waiver||10||15|
Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022 Fee Structure
Check out the fee structure for Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022 from below direct link.
Fee Structure: Click here to check the Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022 Fee Structure.
About Thapar University
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (TIET) is a Deemed University, it is one of the oldest educational institutions which offer the various courses admission. Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology offers its academic programmes under three units. It has six schools and eight departments and Centres respectively. These departments conduct undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes, which are in sync with relevant engineering/technological disciplines. While the schools provide postgraduate and doctoral programmes, the centres are special interdisciplinary units, which cater to the academic requirements of the University. The aim to be dynamic, innovative and flexible in devising academic programmes, structures, and mechanisms. We believe in carrying out cutting-edge research and development for the benefit of society.
Contact details of MBA Admission
Thapar University, Dera Bassi Campus
Off Derabassi – Barwala road
District Mohali- 140507
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 1800 202 4100, 8288026129, 8288026128
FAQ’s for Thapar LMT SOM MBA Admission 2022
Ans: Yes, there is a specific test for the scholarships programme and all candidates are eligible respectively.
Ans: The final selection process is based on the Entrance Exam Score, Group Discussion and performance in Personal Interview.
Ans: The duration of the programme is of 2 year. The course consists of four half years semesters.
Official website: lmtsom.thapar.edu
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.