TIFR GS Result 2019 indicates list of shortlisted candidates. Result of Graduate School Admissions (GS 2019) will be decleared by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. TIFR GS exam will be organized on 2018 in several test centers in India. TIFR GS 2019 / JGEEBILS 2019 Results can be checked at univ.tifr.res.in for all subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer & System Sciences.
TIFR GS Result 2019
TIFR GS exam will be held on 2018 at several test centres in India. Check here your result of TIFR GS 2019 and result of JGEEBILS 2019 as per official announcement. Candidates will be allowed to check their result through the link provided on the offical website . The qualified candidates will be allowed to attend the interview round as per the schedules, that will be announded officially by Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be intimated by email also.
|Date of Examination||2nd week of Dec 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Result||3rd week of Jan 2019|
|Date of Interview – Ph.D & Integrated Ph.D||1st wek of Mar 2019|
|Date of Interview – Chemistry||1st to 2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Date of Interview – Mathematics||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Date of Interview for TCIS-TIFR Hyderabad – Chemistry||2nd to 3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Date of Interview for Ph.D – Biology||3rd to 4th week of Mar 2019|
|Date of Interview for TIFR, Mumbai and NCRA, Pune – Physics||4th week of Mar 2019|
|Date of Interview for Int. Ph.D.-M.Sc. – Biology||4th to 5th week of Mar 2019|
|Date of Interview – Computer & Systems Science||1st week of Apr 2019|
Result: Candidates can check their result from the official website www.tifr.res.in.
How to Check the Result?
- Candidates who appeared for the examination of TIFR GS/JGEEBILS 2019 can check their result by providing necessary details on the official website or visiting through the link provided above.
- Candidates with the help of their registration details issued to them during filling of examination form can check their result.
- Candidates are advised to provide the details correctly so as to avoid any discrepancy in checking the result of TIFR GS/JGEEBILS 2019.
- Candidates declared qualified in the examination of TIFR GS/JGEEBILS 2019 should ensure that they are available with necessary documents to avoid any sort of hinderance for further selection process.
Participating Institutions are as follows:
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER): Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, Hyderabad.
- National Brain Research Centre, Manesar.
- National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bengaluru.
- National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi.
- Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, Bangalore.
- National Centre for Cell Science, Pune.
- Department of Biological Sciences, TIFR, Mumbai.
- Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Mumbai.
- National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneshwar.
- Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad.
GATE score based applications in Systems Science (including Communications and Applied Probability) Engineering students with exceptional performance in GATE examination of 2016-2018 in Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Mathematics may apply for the Ph.D. program without appearing for the TIFR Entrance Test. The link for GATE score based applications will be made available on the website of TIFR in 2019 (tentatively). Last date for applying will be two weeks after the Gate 2019 result will be displayed on their website.
In case a student takes the Systems Science TIFR Entrance Test and also submits a GATE score based application, the better of the two performances will be considered.
In addition to the admissions through this nationwide examination in December 2018, some admissions in Physics based on GATE / NET / JEST scores are also possible. Details of these admission procedures will be available on the websites of TIFR Mumbai, ICTS, TCIS and NCRA, separately at appropriate times.
Insofar, official details of TIFR GS Result 2019 has not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research releases TIFR GS Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.