|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
TIFR VSRP 2018 Application Form is speculated to be made available from December 2017 and candidates can register themselves till February 2018. The application forms would be made available in both online and offline mode.Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) organizes summer programs every year that allows talented students to research in the areas of Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, and Physics.Students selected for the program are expected to work on a research project under the supervision of a TIFR researcher. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has distributed their faculties majorly in 3 major departments of the institution The School of Mathematics, The School of Natural Sciences and The School of Technology & Computer Science. Students can visit the official website for VSRP and download the information brochure for further detailed information about the different departments of the institution.The institution does not conduct any interview or qualifying test for the selection of eligible candidates. Candidates are selected purely on the basis of their academic qualifications and achievements and on the basis of the write-ups and referee reports submitted at the time of registration.
|Commencement of Online application form||December 2017|
|Last date to apply online||February 2018|
- Link to apply online will be available here…!!!
How to apply to TIFR VSRP 2018
Students are encouraged to apply online.
- During the basic registration, “Prefered Subject” indicates TIFR subject area you are applying for (Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Mathematics / Computer & Systems Sciences).
- After completing basic registration, an email will be sent to you with a link for advanced registration. Before proceeding to advanced registration, please keep the following ready:
- Scanned photo (.jpg file of size not exceeding 100kb ) of your passport size photograph.
- Students can select upto 2 departments, and for each department, they can fill in two areas of interest from the options available in the menu. Please read the Information Brochure before you fill this section.
- A write-up of up to 400 words, describing your interest in the most preferred field of study has to be provided in the appropriate box. The write up should not contain special characters. In particular, use of equations in write-ups is strongly discouraged.
- Names, Affiliation, Designation, Contact address (both e-mail and physical address) and contact phone no. of 2 referees who would be filling referee reports for you. They should be teachers or persons with whom you have interacted academically.
The link for filling up the Referee Report Form online will be sent by email to both Referees after complete registration.
Candidates can expect a stipend during this program. The speculated stipend is nearly 7000 INR. Students will be provided transportation and accommodation facilities while the course of the programme. Candidates should have done two years of undergraduate course work from a renowned academic institution. Candidates are allowed to pursue this summer program only once and candidates who have once participated in this program before are not eligible to apply for this program.Students who are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program can register for the program. Ph.D. students or faculty members are not eligible to apply for the VSRP 2018. Once the students have successfully registered themselves for the VSRP 2018 should wait for the official selection communication from TIFR. The students selected for TIFR VSRP 2018 will be informed by an official email which would be sent to the email id listed by them during registration.Candidates would also receive formal invitation letters from University Cell Office of TIFR. As soon as the candidates receive their news of selection they are required to confirm their participation by sending an email to [email protected] Confirmation emails should tentatively reach the officials by March 2018.
Students from remote areas who do not have access to internet can send a request for application form along with a self-addressed stamped envelope of Rs 10/- to :
The Assistant Registrar (Academic)
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba