TISS BAT 2019 Application Form has been released. The application forms was released on October 30, 2018. The application form of TISSBAT 2019 for BA Course can be obtained from the official website of Tata Institute of Social Sciences. It is important that candidates should check the eligibility conditions before applying online. Interested applicants can register and fill in all the details in the online application. The fee for the online application can be made by online mode. For registration, candidates have to provide a valid email address. As any information or update will be sent to the candidates electronically. An applicant can apply for a maximum of 3 programs in two campuses in the same application form. Tata Institute of Social Sciences provides the facility for offline application only for the candidates coming from remote areas only where Internet facility are not available like North-East, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand etc. Check complete information on the TISS BAT 2019 Application form in the article below.
TISS BAT 2019 Application Form Schedule
The key date for applying for TISS BAT 2019 is provided below:
|Commencement of application form submission||30 Oct 2018|
|Last date for filling the online application||20 Mar 2019|
|TISS BAT 2019 will be held on||11 May 2019|
General Instructions for the Candidates
- Application fee once paid by the candidates will not be refunded if they are found to be not eligible for the program.
- Incomplete application forms and forms with incorrect information will be rejected.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- The application fee will not be refunded if the candidate does not appear for the written test or fails to join the program.
TISS BAT 2019 Application Process
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the program only through an online process by visiting the admissions link on the TISS website (admissions.tiss.edu) on or before March 20, 2019. Applicants can check the procedure to register and apply for TISS BAT 2019 below.
Step by Step Procedure to Apply for TISS BAT 2019
Follow the instructions given below to apply for the TISSBAT:
Step 1: Registration
To apply for the TISS BAT 2019, candidates need to register first. To register click on the link provided on this page and will enter the authentic email id. To this Email ID a link to set a password and access the application will be sent. Set a password and proceed to fill in details in the online application.
Step 2: Filling in details in the TISS BAT Application form
Candidates will be provided an option to fill the form and complete the processes entirely at one go or fill partially and save the form for completion before the due date. In the online application form, applicants have to give their preference for one center only. This preference cannot be changed through a phone call or email or in person thereafter. In the online application form, candidates need to provide the details such as personal details, academic details, communication details etc.
Step 3: Upload Photograph
In the online application, candidates shall need to upload a scanned copy of the photograph and other documents in the online application as per the prescribed format.
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||JPG,JPEG/PNG||size should not exceed 2MB.||113 * 170 Pixels|
|Signature||JPG,JPEG/PNG||size should not exceed 2MB||302 * 132 Pixels|
|Marksheet of Last Exam||512kb||–|
|Caste / Tribe Certificate||512kb||–|
|Armed Forces Certificate||512kb||–|
|Kashmiri Migrant Certificate||512kb||–|
Step 4: Make Payment
- Application fees of Rs. 1025 for General and OBC candidates and for eligible candidates ( SC/ ST and OBC(NC) family income less than 2.5lakhs and OBC-NC candidates with income less than 1 lakh) the fees would be Rs. 250 + bank charges can be paid online through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Online transaction. Other SC/ST candidates family income more than 2.5 laks the appication fee would be Rs. 500/-
- In the last step, candidates will be asked to choose between two modes of payment ‘Cash’ or ‘Payment Gateway’ in the online application form. If the candidate chooses the preferred mode of payment ‘Cash’, a payment challan has to be downloaded from the ‘Download Challan’ tab. Deposit the cash amount mentioned on the challan in any branch of the State Bank of India. The bank will return two copies of the challan copy (Student Copy and TISS Copy) with the bank’s seal, signature and journal number on it. Candidates will then have to scan the ‘TISS Copy’ of the challan, login back to the online application system and upload it.
- In case if the payment is to be done by cash deposit in an SBI branch. The SBI will charge Rs. 50 / – as their processing fee, which has to be paid separately, and is not part of the application fees. Candidates who are eligible for the application form at a concessional fee of Rs. 250 (through Bank challan) will have to upload their income and caste certificates. Their application form will be accepted upon verification of the certificates. Applications of the candidates who will make payment by cash will be accepted only after the Institute verifies the challan.
- For candidates who are eligible for Concessional application the admit card will be accessible once their certificates are checked and verified. Candidates are expected to print their admit card and bring it for the TISS- BAT and keep it for verification till the completion of the admission, if selected. Candidates who reach the BAT centre with no admit card and proofs of identity will not be allowed to sit for the test. No admit cards will be mailed or posted by the institution. Those candidates who face technical difficulties while processing their payments or accessing their application or have not received their Admit card through mail may register their complaint by sending an email to the technical support team. The id is part of the online application.