TISS BAT 2020 Application Form – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) will release the application form for TIS BAT 2020 online from December 05, 2019 on the official website, tiss.edu. Candidates who have appeared for 10+2 or appearing are eligible to apply for admission into BA program courses in TISS. Candidates have to fill the online application form and have to provide his/her email Id and mobile number valid for the entire process. Application for TISS BAT has also to be paid at the time of TISS BAT 2020 Registration. For complete information on the TISS BAT 2020 Application form, application fee read the article below.
Latest: TISS BAT 2020 Application form will release on 05 December 2019. A direct link to apply for TISS BAT 2020 will be provided here soon.
TISS BAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that submitting the E-application form in multiple numbers will be disqualified. They have to give one choice of preference for the exam center which cannot be changed further. Candidates can check the important dates related to TISS BAT 2020 Application Form from the table below:
|TISS BAT 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|Commencement of application form submission||05 Dec 2020|
|Last date for filling the online application||23 Mar 2020|
|Issuance of Admit card||11-12 April, 2020|
|TISS BAT 2020 will be held on||25 Apr 2020|
Apply Online: TISS BAT 2020 application form will available as per the schedule at the official webiste, tiss.edu
TISS BAT 2020 Application Fee
The candidates can check below the application fee the candidates have to pay to submit the application form of TISS BAT 2020:
|SC, ST and OBC(NC)||Rs. 250|
|SC/ST candidates with family income more than Rs. 2.5 lakhs||Rs. 500|
Mode of application fee payment:
- Online using net banking and credit/debit cards
- Offline via the e-challan
Eligibility to apply for TISS BAT 2020
Before starting with the application process of TISS BAT for academic year 2020, the candidates must check the eligibility from below:
Education Qualification needed:
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with any subject combination and stream.
- The completion of 10+2 must be from a recognized board.
- Candidates who are in 10+2 and awaiting their result are also eligible to apply. However, at the time of admission, they must produce their final pass result.
- A candidate must be 23 years or less as of May 2020.
Documents needed to fill the TISS BAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to keep the below given documents handy while filling the TISS BAT 2020 Application Form:
Documents for reference:
- Online payment details
- Valid Id proof
Documents to upload:
- Passport sized photo
- Sinature of candidate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Marksheet of last exam (if applicable)
- Caste / Tribe Certificate (if applicable)
- Armed Forces Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Kashmiri Migrant Certificate (if applicable)
Image Specifications for TISS BAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to upload the following documents as per the specifications given below:
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||JPG,JPEG/PNG||less than 2 MB||113 * 170 Pixels|
|Signature||JPG,JPEG/PNG||less than 2 MB||302 * 132 Pixels|
|Income Certificate||512 KB||–|
|Marksheet of Last Exam||512 KB||–|
|Caste / Tribe Certificate||512 KB||–|
|Armed Forces Certificate||512 KB||–|
|PWD Certificate||512 KB||–|
|Kashmiri Migrant Certificate||512 KB||–|
How to fill TISS BAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidates applying for TISS BAT must be ready with documents required to ulpoad or for reference to avoid the cancellation of application form. Here are the steps to apply for TISS BAT 2020:
Step 1: Registration
- To apply for the TISS BAT 2020, candidates need to register first. To register click on the link provided on this page and enter your email id.
- To this Email ID a link to set a password and access the application is sent. Set a password and proceed to fill in details in the online application.
Step 2: Filling in details in the TISS BAT Application form
- Next, the candidates have to fill in the application form woth providing the details asked in the fields.
- In the online application form, applicants have to give their preference for one center only. Other details to be entered are personal details, academic details, communication details, etc.
Step 3: Upload scanned images
In the online application, candidates shall need to upload a scanned copy of the photograph and other documents in the online application as per the prescribed format. the uploading of the documents shall be as per the choice of category and facilities claimed in the form.
Step 4: Make Payment
- Towards the last step to submit the form, the candidates have to pay the application fee by selecting their preferred mode of payment.
- Candidates are asked to choose between two modes of payment ‘Cash’ or ‘Payment Gateway’ in the online application form. Select the mode and complete the payment process.
E-challan mode of payment:
- If the preferred mode of payment is ‘Cash’, a payment challan has to be downloaded from the ‘Download Challan’ tab.
- Deposit the cash amount mentioned on the challan in any branch Bank. The bank returns two copies of the challan copy (Student Copy and TISS Copy) with the bank’s seal, signature and journal number on it.
- Candidates have to then scan the ‘TISS Copy’ of the challan, login back to the online application system and upload it.
Details to be entered in TISS BAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to enter the below given details in their TISS BAT 2020 Application Form:
- Date of Birth
- Employment Status
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s Income
- Minority Category
- want any type of reservation or not
Choose the Exam city
- Candidates must select only one exam centre in the form
- Country/ State / City
- Mobile Number
- Alternate Phone Number
- Parent’s/Guardian Email
- 10th Board and State
- 12th Board and State
TISS BAT 2020 Exam Centers
TISS BAT was held in below given test centers. Candidates have to give one preference for exam from the mentioned below exam centre :
TISS BAT 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who complete the application process with the payment done before the last date can download their TISS BAT 2020 Admit Card. The admit card is issued in the online mode only and under the login of the students. To download the admit card the students have to use their email id and password. As per the exam center address and the date and time available in the admit card the candidates must appear for the exam. On the exam day, it is mandatory to carry the TISS BAT 2020 admit card in printed format with a valid Id proof. Candidates are advised to keep the admit card to check the result of TISS BAT and for further admission process.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) conducts TISS BAT for admisison in three year BA Programme in Social Sciences, BA Hons. in Social Work with specialization in rural development (Tuljapur campus only). TISS Bachelor’s Admission Test (BAT) is held at a national level, in which all the 10+2 qualified candidates can take part if interested in pursuing B.A. course from TISS. In the exam a total of 100 questions asked and the same are to be answered in 90 mins. The exam has both MCQ and descriptive questions.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was founded in 1936 and named as Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. Lately, in 1944, it was renamed as Tata Institute of Social Sciences. TISS’s academic programs focus on some courses like Social Sciences and offers doctoral degrees in Management and Labour Studies, Disaster Studies, Development Studies, Education, Gender Studies, Health Studies, Law, Media and Cultural Studies, Public Policy, Rural Development, and Social Work.
TISS BAT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates can apply online for TISS BAT 2020 from the official website tiss.edu.
Ans : Tata Institute of Social Sciences provides the facility for offline application only for the candidates coming from remote areas only where Internet facilities are not available like North-East, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand etc. To get the offline application form, send the request via speed post with the applicable application fee. The address to send the request is available on tiss.edu.
Ans : Yes, you can. 10+2 passed/appearing candidates from any stream can apply for TISS BAT 2020.
Ans : It is a mode of payment for TISS BAT 2020. The e-challan can be downloaded and the same is to be submitted at the bank for cash payment.
Ans : Sorry, but no. You cannot change any detail in the TISS BAT 2020 Application Form, after submitting it.
Ans : Ensure that you have scanned the images as per the specifications. If the scanning is not done as per the specifications then the images cannot be uploaded on the form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.