TISS BAT 2020 Application Form – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) will release the TISS BAT Application Form online in the first week of December 2019. The application forms will be available on tiss.edu. The 10+2 appeared or appearing candidates are eligible to apply for TISS BAT 2020. An applicant can apply for a maximum of 3 programs in two campuses in the same application form. Tata Institute of Social Sciences provides the facility for offline application only for the candidates coming from remote areas only where Internet facility are not available like North-East, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand etc. Check complete information on the TISS BAT 2020 Application form in the article below.
Latest: TISS BAT 2020 Application Form will be available in the 1st week of December 2019.
TISS BAT 2020 Application Form Schedule
The expected key date for applying for TISS BAT 2020 is provided below:
|Commencement of application form submission||1st week of Dec 2019|
|Last date for filling the online application||Last week of May 2020|
|TISS BAT 2020 will be held on||Last week of Apr 2020|
Apply Online: TISS BAT 2020 application form will available as per the schedule above at www.tiss.edu
TISS BAT 2020 Application Fee
The candidates can check below the application fee the candidates have to pay to submit the application form of TISS BAT 2020:
|SC, ST and OBC(NC)||Rs. 250|
|SC/ST candidates with family income more than Rs. 2.5 lakhs||Rs. 500|
Mode of application fee payment:
- Online using net banking and credit/debit cards
- Offline via the e-challan
Eligibility to apply for TISS BAT 2020
Before starting with the application process of TISS BAT 2020, the candidates must check the eligibility to apply for TISS BAT 2020 from below:
Education Qualification needed:
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with any subject combination and stream.
- The completion of 10+2 must be from a recognized board.
- Candidates who are in 10+2 and awaiting their result are also eligible to apply. However, at the time of admission, they must produce their final pass result.
- A candidate must be 23 years or less as of May 2020.
Documents needed to fill the TISS BAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to keep the below given documents handy while filling the TISS BAT 2020 Application Form:
Documents for reference:
- Online payment details
- Valid Id proof
Documents to upload:
- Passport sized photo
- Sinature of candidate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Marksheet of last exam (if applicable)
- Caste / Tribe Certificate (if applicable)
- Armed Forces Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Kashmiri Migrant Certificate (if applicable)
Specifications of documents to be uploaded in TISS BAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to upload the following documents as per the specifications given below:
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||JPG,JPEG/PNG||less than 2 MB||113 * 170 Pixels|
|Signature||JPG,JPEG/PNG||less than 2 MB||302 * 132 Pixels|
|Income Certificate||512 KB||–|
|Marksheet of Last Exam||512 KB||–|
|Caste / Tribe Certificate||512 KB||–|
|Armed Forces Certificate||512 KB||–|
|PWD Certificate||512 KB||–|
|Kashmiri Migrant Certificate||512 KB||–|
TISS BAT 2020 Application Process
Here are the steps to apply for TISS BAT 2020:
Step 1: Registration
- To apply for the TISS BAT 2020, candidates need to register first. To register click on the link provided on this page and enter your email id.
- To this Email ID a link to set a password and access the application is sent. Set a password and proceed to fill in details in the online application.
Step 2: Filling in details in the TISS BAT Application form
- Next, the candidates have to fill in the application form woth providing the details asked in the fields.
- In the online application form, applicants have to give their preference for one center only. Other details to be entered are personal details, academic details, communication details, etc.
Step 3: Upload scanned images
In the online application, candidates shall need to upload a scanned copy of the photograph and other documents in the online application as per the prescribed format. the uploading of the documents shall be as per the choice of category and facilities claimed in the form.
Step 4: Make Payment
- Towards the last step to submit the form, the candidates have to pay the application fee by selecting their preferred mode of payment.
- Candidates are asked to choose between two modes of payment ‘Cash’ or ‘Payment Gateway’ in the online application form. Select the mode and complete the payment process.
E-challan mode of payment:
– If the preferred mode of payment is ‘Cash’, a payment challan has to be downloaded from the ‘Download Challan’ tab.
– Deposit the cash amount mentioned on the challan in any branch of State Bank of India. The bank returns two copies of the challan copy (Student Copy and TISS Copy) with the bank’s seal, signature and journal number on it.
– Candidates have to then scan the ‘TISS Copy’ of the challan, login back to the online application system and upload it.
How to fill the TISS BAT 2020 Application Form in the offline mode?
Candidates having no internet facility in remote areas can fill the offline form. To do so, follow these easy steps.
Step 1: Request TISS to send the form. For this, send the request via speed post with the applicable application fee. The postal address is
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
Step 2: Once you receive the form, then fill the form and send the same along with relevant documents at the university address before the last date of registration. Candidates must send all the documents attested by a School Headmaster or a Principal of College or a Gazetted Officer.
Details to be entered in TISS BAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to enter the below given details in their TISS BAT 2020 Application Form:
Date of Birth
Parent’s/ Guardian’s Income
|Category Details||Do you belong to Minority Category|
Do you want any type of reservation?
|Choose the Exam city||Candidates must select only one exam centre in the form|
Country/ State / City
Alternate Phone Number
|Educational Details||10th Board and State|
12th Board and State
TISS BAT 2020 Exam Centers
TISS BAT was held in below given test centers last year:
|Test City||Test City||Test City|
TISS BAT 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who complete the application process with the payment done before the last date acn download their TISS BAT 2020 Admit Card. The admit card is issued in the online mode only and under the login of the students. To download the admit card the students have to use their email id and password. As per the exam center address and the date and time available in the admit card the candidates must appear for the exam. On the exam day, it is mandatory to carry the TISS BAT 2020 Admit Card in printed format with a valid Id proof.
TISS BAT 2020
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) conducts TISS BAT 2020 for admisison in three year BA Programme in Social Sciences, BA Hons. in Social Work with specialization in rural development (Tuljapur campus only). TISS Bachelor’s Admission Test (BAT) 2020 is hed at a national level, in which all the 10+2 qualified candidates can take part if interested in pursuing B.A. course from TISS. In the exam a total of 100 questions asked and the same are to be answered in 90 mins. The exam has both MCQ and descriptive questions.
TISS BAT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates can apply online for TISS BAT 2020 from the official website tiss.edu.
Ans : Tata Institute of Social Sciences provides the facility for offline application only for the candidates coming from remote areas only where Internet facilities are not available like North-East, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand etc. To get the offline application form, send the request via speed post with the applicable application fee. The address to send the request is available on tiss.edu.
Ans : Yes, you can. 10+2 passed/appearing candidates from any stream can apply for TISS BAT 2020.
Ans : It is a mode of payment for TISS BAT 2020. The e-challan can be downloaded and the same is to be submitted at the bank for cash payment.
Ans : Sorry, but no. You cannot change any detail in the TISS BAT 2020 Application Form, after submitting it.
Ans : Ensure that you have scanned the images as per the specifications. If the scanning is not done as per the specifications then the images cannot be uploaded on the form.