|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
TMBU B.Ed CET Result 2018 – Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University will declare the result of the TMBU B.Ed CET 2018 Entrance Test. The expected dates for result announcement is June month of 2018. The result will be uploaded on the official website at tmbu.org There shall be no requirement of credential details. The form of result declaration will be merit list uploading. The merit list will inform all the personnel about Serial Number, Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Form Number, Gen Category, Roll Number, Subject Applied, and Marks Obtained etc.
In this list, there will be names of that candidates also who were absent at the time of entrance test. Merit list will have marks details Roll Number wise. According to the name in the merit list, candidates will be called for counselling. The schedule of counselling will be uploaded on the university’ websites. You will also receive instructions on counselling process such as document’s requirements.
TMBU Result 2018
Counselling may be held in OFFLINE mode in the respective colleges in which the candidate seeks admission and candidate can attend the counselling of 1 or more colleges to take admission. Counselling can take place in July, 2018.
Important Dates for TMBU Result 2018 is given below:
Candidates are informed that they can expect the result declaration of the exam to be announced in or around June month of 2018. However, the dates can change in the future. Therefore, you can keep in touch with us for updated information on TMBU B.Ed CET 2018 Result.
|B.Ed CET 2018 of TMBU||04th week of Apr 2018|
|TMBU B.Ed CET dates of result declaration||02nd week of Jun 2018|
TMBU B.Ed Admission CET 2018 Result will be declared through online medium at the official website of the university at tmbu.org The result shall be declared in form of a merit list including Serial Number, Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Form Number, Gen Category, Roll Number, Subject Applied, and Marks Obtained etc.
Last year, in the merit list result of around 6995 candidates was announced. The list informed the candidates of their result status, attendance status as well. The status was reflected Roll Number Wise. out of the total, around 1, 385 were marked as absent.
Steps to check the TMBU B.Ed Admission CET 2018 Result
- Candidates should visit the official website of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University at tmbu.org
- Here you will find the merit lists category wise
- In this list, the names of the candidates and the marks obtained by the candidates and other details will be present
- You can first of all check your status and then download the merit list for showing it at the time of admissions.
TMBU Counselling 2018
Enrollment of candidates will be decided following merit and roaster/ reservation process. Upon allotting seats to General category, remaining seats will be filled by Reserved category candidates. merit/ Cup-up mark of reserve candidates will be displayed online on tmbu.org by July 2018.
Tie breaking criteria to prepare the merit list
A merit list will be prepared category wise and displayed on the official website at tmbu.org In case, there is a tie between candidates for one position, then (i) date of birth will be used as an interse-merit criteria to resolve the tie. Next will be (ii) highest degree if the tie did not get resolved in the first attempt.
Tentative schedule for counselling process of TMBU B.Ed 2018
|Category||Counselling dates (Expected)|
|General||01st week of Jul 2018|
|EBC- BC-I||02nd week of Jul 2018|
|BC II||02nd week of Jul 2018|
|ST/ SC/ PH||03rd week of Jul 2018|
Instructions for admission
- The merit list of TMBU B.Ed CET 2018 will contain about 3 times numbers of candidates more in number than the actual seats in the B.Ed colleges.
- Candidates selected in the merit list does not confirm admission in the college.
- Contact the principal of college of your desired college for admission.
- The whole admission process will be strictly as per the ordinance and regulations by the H.E chancellor of the Universities of Bihar.
- You would be free to attend the counseling process one B.Ed college or more than 1 college of your choice to ensure admission.
- The date and time of counselling for admission shall be finalised and foxed by the concern B.Ed colleges.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Original certificates and mark sheets from 10th to PG Level
- Attested copies of the indicated documents
- C.L.C/ D.LC.
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Other testimonials if any for PH/ Sports/ Ex-serviceman etc.
- 3 passport photographs