|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Tripura Medical College Admission 2017
Tripura Medical College offers admission to the various medical courses for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill their Application form as per schedule date. Candidates can check the complete information of Tripura Medical College Admission 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest – Result for M.Sc Nursing 2017 has been announced by Tripura Medical College, Check it through the link provided below.
Tripura Medical College M.Sc Nursing Admission 2017
Tripura Medical College has released notification for admission to 1st year of M.Sc (Nursing) course (3rd batch) under Tripura College of Nursing, Hapania, Agartala affiliated to Tripura University and recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Council. The complete detail of Tripura Medical College Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process etc. are given below.
Schedule for the Tripura Medical College Admission 2017 is given below.
|Availability of Information Brochure-cum-prospectus
attached with the application form
|24 May 2017|
|Last date of receipt of complete application from||14 Jun 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card from||–|
|Date of Entrance Test||27 Jun 2017|
|Publication of result||04 Jul 2017|
Tripura Medical College (TMC) has announced Result of M.Sc Nursing Exam held on 27 Jun 2017. Candidates can check their result from the official website OR through the link provided below.
- To check M.Sc Nursing Result – Click here
Tripura Medical College M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2017
The intended candidates can obtain the prescribed Application From along with prospectus directly from the Principal’s office personally / by representative on all working days (11.00 am to 4.00 pm) on payment of Rs. 1500/- only by Demand Draft drawn in favour of the ‘Society for TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital payable at Agartala from 24 May 2017 and the last date of Receipt of the complete Application Form is 14 Jun 2017 (upto 4.00 pm).
- Application Process are over…!!
Application Fee is Rs. 1500/-.
- The Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirement shall be passing of : B.Sc Hons. Nursing / B.Sc Nursing / Post
- Basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Age Limit (as on July 2017) : 45 years
- The candidate should have undergone B.Sc Hons Nursing / B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in an intitution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after passing Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B,Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
Distribution of Seats
Out of 10 seats as stated above, 50% i.e 5 seats have been earmarked for allocation to the existing Nursing Teaching / Non-Teaching staff and the passed out students of the institution having requisite qualification & experience. The other 50% i.e 5 seats will be treated as “Open” for the Tripura State domiciled & Experience. If qualified candidates as per criteria are not available in the earmarked allocation category, the said vacant seat(s) may be filled up from other categories. The Tripura State Reservation policy for ST & SC will be followed in respect of allotment of seats.
All candidates having TMC M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2017 issued from the appropriate authority should appear for the Entrance Test (written examination) on the declared date, time and the venue. Entrance Test will be conducted with the eligible applicants.
Method of Selection
Last year mode of selection is given below.
Entrance Test & Counseling: Entrance Test will be conducted in English language only, The type of questions shall be of multiple choices.
- Total Questions: 100
- Total marks : 100
- Duration of Examination : 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- No negative marking.
On the basis-of Entrance Test result, 2 (two) common merit lists -1 (one) for the existing Nursing Teaching / Non-Teaching Staff & the passed out students of the institution having requisite qualification & experiences and the other for the “Open” for Tripura State domiciled candidates – will be prepared. The total marks obtained in the Entrance Test shall be the basis for determining rank of a candidate in the merit list. For determination of rank in the merit list where more than 1 (one) candidate obtained equal marks will be done as follows:-
- The rank in the merit list will be determined on the basis of experience and whoever has more experience will be declared higher in the rank than the other.
- In case, experience is found equal, then senior ranking shall be determined on the basis of higher marks obtained in B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing / B,Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Examination. On the basis of ranking, counseling will be conducted on call.
Click here for Official Notice.