Tripura Medical College offers admission to the various medical courses for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates who have filled the application form on time and are appeared in the examination will check their result from below. Candidates can check the complete information of Tripura Medical College Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Tripura Medical College M.Sc Nursing Admission 2018
Tripura Medical College has released notification for admission to 1st year of M.Sc (Nursing) course (5th batch) under Tripura College of Nursing, Hapania, Agartala affiliated to Tripura University and recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Council. The complete detail of Tripura Medical College Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process etc. are given below.
Schedule for the Tripura Medical College Admission 2018 is given below.
|Availability of Information Brochure-cum-prospectus
attached with the application form
|25 May to 25 Jun 2018|
|Last date of receipt of complete application from||27 Jun 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card from||30 Jun to 02 Jul 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||08 Jul 2018|
|Publication of result||13 Jul 2018|
Tripura Medical College (TMC) has announced Result of M.Sc Nursing Exam held on 08 Jul 2018. Candidates can check their result from the official website OR through the link provided below.
Result: Click Here to check Tripura Medical College Admission 2018.
Tripura Medical College M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018
The intended candidates can obtain the prescribed Application From along with prospectus directly from the Principal’s office personally / by representative on all working days (11.00 am to 4.00 pm) on payment of Rs. 1500/- only by Demand Draft drawn in favour of the ‘Society for TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital payable at Agartala from 24 May 2017 and the last date of Receipt of the complete Application Form was 25 Jun 2018 (upto 4.00 pm).
- Application Process are over…!!
Application Fee is Rs. 1500/-.
- The Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirement shall be passing of : B.Sc Hons. Nursing / B.Sc Nursing / Post
- Basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Age Limit (as on 31 July 2018) : 45 years
- The candidate should have undergone B.Sc Hons Nursing / B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after passing Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B,Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
Distribution of Seats
Out of 10 (ten) seats as stated above, 500/o i.e. 5 (five) seats have been earmarked for allocation to the existing Nursing Teaching / Non-Teaching Staff and the passed out students of the lnstitution having requisite qualification & experiences. The other 50% i.e.5 (five) seats will be treated as ,,Operi’, for Tripura State domiciled candidates. lf qualified candidates as per criteria are not available in ihe earmarked allocation category, the said vacant seat(s) may be filled up from other categories’ The Tripura State Reservation Comittee for ST & SC wili be followed in respect of allotment of seats
All candidates having TMC M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018 issued from the appropriate authority should appear for the Entrance Test (written examination) on the declared date, time and the venue. Entrance Test was conducted with the eligible applicants.
Method of Selection
Entrance Test & Counseling: Entrance Test will be conducted in English language only, The type of questions shall be of multiple choices.
- Total Questions: 100
- Total marks : 100
- Duration of Examination : 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- No negative marking.
On the basis-of Entrance Test result, 2 (two) common merit lists -1 (one) for the existing Nursing Teaching / Non-Teaching Staff & the passed out students of the institution having requisite qualification & experiences and the other for the “Open” for Tripura State domiciled candidates – will be prepared. The total marks obtained in the Entrance Test shall be the basis for determining rank of a candidate in the merit list. For determination of rank in the merit list where more than 1 (one) candidate obtained equal marks will be done as follows:-
- The rank in the merit list will be determined on the basis of experience and whoever has more experience will be declared higher in the rank than the other.
- In case, experience is found equal, then senior ranking shall be determined on the basis of higher marks obtained in B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing / B,Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Examination. On the basis of ranking, counseling will be conducted on call.
All fees are to be deposited to the cash section of the institutions by A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “The Society for Tripura Medical College & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital” Hapania, West Tripura, payable at Agartala through SBI or any other Nationalized Bank. The Governing Body of the Society has the Fees Structure for the 5th batch of M Sc (Nursing) students as noted below :
Official Website: www.tmc.nic.in.
For more details on Tripura Medical College Admission 2018, download notification.