Tripura Medical College offers admission to the various Medical courses like MSc, B.Sc Nursing, MD / MS for the academic year 2020-2021. MD /MS Application forms will be available at the official website. Interested Applicants are advised to check the eligibility terms as laid down by the university after that candidate can move to the application filling procedure. Candidates who have filled the application form on time and are appeared in the examination will be able to check their result from this page. Candidates can check the complete information of Tripura Medical College M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Latest: TMC has declared result for the M.Sc Nursing 2020. Scroll down to check.
Tripura Medical College Admission 2020
Those applicants who have filled their application before the due date are eligible to download admit card from the official website. The complete detail of Tripura Medical College Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process etc. are given below.
Schedule for the Tripura Medical College M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 is given below.
|Availability of Information Brochure-cum-prospectus|
attached with the application form
|27 Jul – 27 Aug 2020|
|Last date of receipt of complete application from||27 Aug 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card from||02 – 03 Sep 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||06 Sep 2020|
|Publication of result||07 Sep 2020|
Download Schedule: Click here to download the M.Sc Nursing Admission Schedule
Tripura Medical College Admission 2020 Result
After the entrance examination, Tripura Medical College (TMC) has been announced the Result of M.Sc Nursing Exam. Candidates can check their result from the official website OR through the link which will be provided below The M.Sc Nursing counselling process will commence after the declaration of result. Candidates who will be selected will be eligible to attend the M.Sc Nursing counselling and seat allotment session.
Check Result: Click here to check the M.Sc Entrance Exam Result.
Tripura Medical College Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For MD /MS Course
All candidates must qualify NEET PG-2020 and meet one of the following criteria:
- The candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Tripura, passed out from
Tripura or any other state.
- Ex-students (passed out MBBS) from Tripura Medical College or Agartala
Government Medical College is irrespective of Tripura Domiciled or belonging to other States of India/Union Territory.
For M.Sc Nursing Course
- The Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirement shall be passing of : B.Sc Hons. Nursing / B.Sc Nursing / Post
- Basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Age Limit (as on 31 July 2020) : 45 years
- The candidate should have undergone B.Sc Hons Nursing / B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after passing Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B,Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
Tripura Medical College M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
The prescribed Application Form along with prospectus will be available at the university. In order to collect the application form, every candidate is required to make a payment of Rs. 1500/- only by Demand Draft drawn in favor of the ‘Society for TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital payable at Agartala.
Tripura Medical College Admission 2020 Admit Card
All candidates having TMC M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 issued from the appropriate authority should appear for the Entrance Test (written examination) on the declared date, time and the venue. The admit card is an important identity verification document that a candidate should carry on the day of the test.
Tripura Medical College Admission 2020 Counselling
Provisional Counselling (Final) cum Admission List of M.Sc. Botany will be announced. Candidates are advised to take all the documents. Admission will strictly be made on the basis of merit list of Tripura University Entrance Test and Govt. of India reservation policy. Candidates must be present physically at the time of counselling, failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
Tripura Medical College Admission 2020 Method of Selection
As per last year…
Entrance Test & Counseling: Entrance Test will be conducted in English language only, The type of questions shall be of multiple choices.
- Total Questions: 100
- Total marks : 100
- Duration of Examination : 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- No negative marking.
On the basis-of Entrance Test result, 2 (two) common merit lists -1 (one) for the existing Nursing Teaching / Non-Teaching Staff & the passed out students of the institution having requisite qualification & experiences and the other for the “Open” for Tripura State domiciled candidates – will be prepared. The total marks obtained in the Entrance Test shall be the basis for determining rank of a candidate in the merit list. For determination of rank in the merit list where more than 1 (one) candidate obtained equal marks will be done as follows:-
- The rank in the merit list will be determined on the basis of experience and whoever has more experience will be declared higher in the rank than the other.
- In case, experience is found equal, then senior ranking shall be determined on the basis of higher marks obtained in B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing / B,Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Examination. On the basis of ranking, counseling will be conducted on call.
Tripura Medical College Admission 2020 Fee Structure
All fees are to be deposited to the cash section of the institutions by A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “The Society for Tripura Medical College & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital” Hapania, West Tripura, payable at Agartala through SBI or any other Nationalized Bank. The Governing Body of the Society has the Fees Structure for the 5th batch of M Sc (Nursing) students as noted below :
Official Website: tmc.nic.in.
For more details on Tripura Medical College Admission 2020,
MD /MS Admission 2020 – Admission Notification
M.Sc Nursing 2019 – Information Notification.