TMC PG Medical Admission 2019 – Government of Tripura, Directorate of Medical Education has issued a notification for admission to Post Graduate Degree Course (MD, MS) in Modern Medicine at TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital, Hapania, Agartala. Admission shall be made on the basis of interstate merit lists of different “Categories’ (Open/Govt. Sponsored) and “Status” General / SC / ST / PC (Physically Challenged) of candidates who have qualified in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-PG) conducted by National Board of Examination-2019. Get the complete details of TMC PG Admission 2019 Through NEET PG from this page.
TMC PG Medical Admission 2019 Through NEET PG
The Combined Counseling for the admission to PG Courses in AGMC and TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital will be conducted by the State Counseling Committee, duly approved by the competent authority. The counselling will be held as per merit list of NEET PG 2019.
Notification for Admission to Postgraduate Degree (MDMS) Courses
Distribution of Seats
- Medicine – 01 (one) – UR Category
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) – 01 (one) – SC Category.
- Pathology – 01 (one) – UR Category
State Government Sponsored Candidate:
- Medicine – 01 (one)
- Pharmacology – 01 (one)
- Click here to check the seat matrix for TMC PG Admission 2019.
Reservation will be done by the Govt. of Tripura
All candidates must qualify NEET PG-2019 and meet one of the following criteria:
- The candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Tripura, passed out from Tripura or any other state.
- Ex-students (passed out MBBS) from Tripura Medical College or Agartala Government Medical College irrespective of Tripura Domiciled or belonging to other States of India/Union Territory.
Note: Provided that if the required number of candidate domiciled in Tripura who has qualified in NEET PG 2019 is not available, the vacant seats shall be open for admission from other NEET qualified candidates of another state/union territory.
TMC PG Admission 2019 Application Form
Intending eligible candidates may obtain application Form from TMC or may download from the website as per the schedule mentioned above. The application form should be submitted along with the required application fee. The application form should be submitted with correct and complete information in all information.
The application form will be available on the official website. A direct link for the application form will also be provided here for the ease of the desired candidates.
Documents required at the time of Admission
The Candidates who are going for admission will have to bring the following documents in Original along with attested copies of all relevant documents:-
- Selection certificate from the counseling authority.
- Admit Card of the NEET-PG, 2019.
- Mark Sheet of the NEET-PG, 2019.
- Pass Certificate of the SSLC / Madhyamik Examination as proof of age.
- Pass certificate of the MBBS Course
- Mark-sheet of each of the Professional Examination of the MBBS course.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council.
- ST/SC certificate issued by the appropriate authority where applicable.
- Nationality certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Tripura.
- Sponsorship certificate from Government of Tripura in case of sponsored candidates.
- Five copies of recent passport size coloured photograph of the candidate
The fee structure for TMC PG 2019 Admission through NEET-PG 2019 is given below.
Official Website: www.tmc.nic.in.