TMC PG Medical Admission 2018 – Government of Tripura, Directorate of Medical Education has issued a notification for admission to Post Graduate Degree Course (MD, MS) in Modern Medicine at TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital, Hapania, Agartala. Admission shall be made on the basis of inter se merit lists of different “Categories’ (Open/Govt. Sponsored) and “Status” General / SC / ST / PC (Physically Challenged) of candidates who have qualified in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-PG) conducted by National Board of Examination-2018. Get here complete details of TMC PG Admission 2018 Through NEET PG from this page given below.
TMC PG Medical Admission 2018 Through NEET PG
The Combined Counseling for the admission to PG Courses in AGMC and TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital, will be conducted by the State Counseling Committee, duly approved by the competent authority. The counselling will be held as per merit list of NEET PG 2018.
Schedule for TMC PG Admission 2018 is given below.
|Issue of PG Application Form||28 Mar 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application form||31 Mar 2018|
|Document verification physically at DME Office.||01 & 02 Apr 2018|
|Choice filling & lock||03 & 04 Apr 2018|
|Result and allotment||07 Apr 2018|
|Nomination paper collected from DME Office||08 Apr 2018|
|Reporting to the college||12 Apr 2018|
|Second round Counselling Dates|
|New Registration of newly qualified candidate & document verification||3 May 2018 to 4 May 2018|
|Choice Filling & Locking||5 May 2018|
|Result & Seat allotment||7 May 2018|
|Nomination and reporting to the concerned college||On or before 11 May 2018|
|Date of Mop Up counselling||12 May 2018 to 17 May 2018|
Notification Regarding Admission in 01 vacant PG seat in Pharmacology under Tripura Medical College & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital
TMC PG Admission 2018 Application Form
Intending eligible candidates may obtain application Form from TMC or may download from the website as per the schedule mentioned above.
- Application Process is now over
The application form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/-(Rupees one thousand) only for all category of candidates from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director of Medical Education, Government of Tripura. Demand Draft will be non-transferable and non-refundable.
Candidate is requested to write her/his name and Mobile phone number on back of the Demand Draft /Banker’s Cheque.
All candidates must qualify NEET PG-2018 and meet one of the following criteria:
- The candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Tripura, passed out from Tripura or any other state.
- Ex-students (passed out MBBS) from Tripura Medical College or Agartala Government Medical College irrespective of Tripura Domiciled or belonging to other States of India/Union Territory.
Note: Provided that if required number of candidate domiciled in Tripura who have qualified in NEET PG 2018 is not available, the vacant seats shall be open for admission from other NEET qualified candidates of other state / union territory.
Distribution of Seats
- General Medicine – 01 (one) – UR Category
- Pharmacology – 01 (one) – ST Category.
State Government Sponsored Candidate:
- General Medicine – 01 (one)
- Pathology – 01 (one)
- ENT – 01(one).
Reservation will be done by the Govt. of Tripura
Documents required at the time of Admission
The Candidates who are going for admission will have to bring the following documents in Original along with attested copies of all relevant documents:-
- Selection certificate from the counseling authority.
- Admit Card of the NEET-PG, 2018.
- Mark Sheet of the NEET-PG, 2018.
- Pass Certificate of the SSLC / Madhyamik Examination as proof of age.
- Pass certificate of the MBBS Course
- Mark-sheet of each of the Professional Examination of the MBBS course.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council.
- ST/SC certificate issued by the appropriate authority where applicable.
- Nationality certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Tripura.
- Sponsorship certificate from Government of Tripura in case of sponsored candidates.
- Five copies of recent passport size coloured photograph of the candidate
TMC PG Admission 2018 Intake
Seat Intake for TMC PG 2018 admission is given below.
For the sake of the candidates fee structure for TMC PG 2018 Admission through NEET PG 2018 is given below.
Official Website: www.tmc.nic.in.
For Complete Details of TMC PG Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.