TN Diploma Nursing Application Form 2021 – Government of Tamilnadu, Directorate of Medical Education has issued the application form of TN Diploma Nursing Admission 2021 on the official website. Interested & eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website of Government of Tamilnadu, Directorate of Medical Education. Applications can be downloaded from the websites http://www.tnhealth.org/ http://www.tn.gov.in
Candidates must ensure that they send Required documents along with the application form otherwise there application form will be rejected. The complete detail of TN Diploma Nursing Application Form 2021 such as how to apply and its dates are given below.
TN Diploma Nursing Application Form 2021
Application process for TN Diploma Nursing admission has been started. The filled-in application along with necessary enclosures and two self addressed envelopes measuring 23×10 cms should be sent in a large-sized cover measuring 38 cm x 28 cm superscribed ‘APPLICATION FOR DIPLOMA IN NURSING COURSE 2021-2022 SESSION’ to the below address below before the last date along with a Demand Draft for 300/- towards the cost of application form drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” and payable at Chennai.
The Name of the candidate and the name of the course “Diploma in Nursing” should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft. SC/SCA and ST candidates who are natives of Tamil Nadu are exempted from paying the cost of the Application Form.
|Commencement of sale of application||25 Nov 2021|
|Last date for sale of application||04 Dec 2021|
|Last date for receipt of the application||06 Dec 2021|
Application form : Click here to Apply online for TN Diploma Nursing admission
Candidates seeking admission to Diploma in Nursing course should submit the application form with necessary enclosures and send it to the address below
No.162, E.V.R. Periyar High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 10
Procedure For Filling Up of Application and Submission of Application
- Before filling up the application form and OMR sheet, read all the instructions carefully.
- Each application form bears a unique number which is printed on the Application form and the OMR. Candidates are requested to check the number and ensure that the same number is printed on the Application Form, Outer Cover, Inner Cover and OMR sheet. In case any discrepancy is noted, it should be immediately brought to the notice of the Selection Committee before the last date for the receipt of application. However the serial number of the OMR will be considered as the final number for correspondence purposes.
- No candidate should submit more than one application.
- If a candidate applies in forms other than one prescribed for the academic year i.e 2021-2022 session, the application will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates shall ensure that the completed application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the Selection Committee within the date and time specified. Applications received by Speed Post/Courier or any other means after the last date & time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
- The Selection Committee shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form etc.
- Request for extension of time for submission of documents called for, after the specified date and time will not be entertained.
- Any supporting documents / application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates seeking admission under special category for Diploma in Nursing course (Orthopaedically Physically disabled, Eminent Sportsperson, Children of ExServicemen) shall submit the prescribed format available in the prospectus along with the application. If the certificates are not enclosed, the candidates will not be considered under that category without any intimation to the candidates.
- No oral enquiry would be entertained.
- Photocopy/ Fax copy of the application will not be accepted.
- Both upper limbs, vision and hearing should be normal for all candidates including for candidates applying under Orthopaedically Physically disabled category.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.