TNAU Admit Card 2017 will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date . The TNAU Admit Card will contain candidates name, photograph, address of the candidates, test centres etc. TNAU Admit card should be downloaded from here after the completion of application process. Candidates can get the TNAU Admit Card 2017 complete information here.
|Date of Written Test||27 Jul 2017 – Masters Courses
02 Aug 2017 – Doctoral Courses
TNAU Admit Card 20177
Candidates can download their admit card for written test from the official website of TNAU www.tnau.ac.in. Candidates should necessarily bring their admit card with them on the day of exam. During the examination time, invigilators will check the Admit Card for identity of the candidates. Candidates can also download from the direct link will be provided below.
- Link to download the Admit Card will be available here.
The SRMEE Hall Ticket once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
- No candidate will be permitted to write the test without a valid Admit card. The Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators for verication.
- Candidate must not tamper with the Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The Admit Card is an important document. It should be preserved for future references till the admission procedure is over.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.