TNAU Admit Card 2019 will be issued only to those eligible candidates who will submit their application form complete in all respects, on or before the last date. Candidates have to bring their Admit Card at the time of exam and also keep safe for further admission process. The TNAU Admit Card will contain candidates name, photograph, address of the candidates, test centres etc. TNAU Admit card 2019 should be downloaded from here after the completion of the application process. Candidates can get the complete information about TNAU Admit Card 2019 from here.
TNAU Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download the admit card for written test from the official website of TNAU www.tnau.ac.in. Candidates should necessarily bring the admit card with them on the day of the exam. During the examination time, invigilators will check the Admit Card for the identity of the candidates. As soon as the admit card is released a direct link to download the same will be provided below.
|Date of Written Test||23 Jul 2019 – Masters Courses
30 Jul 2019 – Doctoral Courses
Admit card: Admit card will be available for download on the www.tnau.ac.in
How to Download Admit Card?
In order to download the Admit Card, the candidate needs to follow these steps.
- Firstly they need to visit the official website or click on the direct link provided above,
- Once the candidate has visited the official website the need to click on the link with name “TNAU Admit Card 2019”.
- On the Admit Card page, they will be asked to enter their Registration Number along with Date of Birth.
- Candidates will be directed to the Admit Card where they can check the information and download the Admit Card for further processing.
Details mentioned on TNAU Admit Card 2019
In the examination hall, invigilators can check the Admit Card for the identity of the candidates. Only those applicant are allowed to take the exam, which brings the admit card on the day of the exam at the exam centre. Candidates have to cross-check the following details provided to the authority, as per the application form.
The details mentioned in the TNAU admit card are as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam centre address
- Exam Time
Instruction to candidates for TNAU Admit Card 2019
The TNAU Hall Ticket once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
- No candidate will be permitted to write the test without a valid Admit card. The Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators for verification
- Candidate must not tamper with the Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The Admit Card is an important document. It should be preserved for future references till the admission procedure is over.