TNAU Application Form 2017 – Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has released the online application form for admission into the Undergraduate programmes & post graduates for the academic year 2017-2018. Application process for Undergraduate courses is available now. Candidates can fill their application form various courses from here. Candidates can get the complete information of TNAU UG Application form 2017 from here.
|Opening of online application||12 May 2017||–|
|Last date for online application||04 Jun 2017||14 Jul 2017 – Masters Courses
17 Jul 2017 – Doctoral Courses
TNAU Application Form 2017
TNAU UG Application form is now available on the official website at tnau.ac.in. Candidates can fill their application for various undergraduate and postgraduates courses on or before the last date of application. Candidates are requested must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
- Apply Online for PG Courses
- Application process for UG Courses over now..!!
Application Fee for UG Courses is Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC / SCA / ST Candidates).
Application Fee for PG Courses is Rs.1000 (Rs.500 for SC/SCA/ST) per subject applied should be paid.
Instructions to Candidates for UG Courses
- Go to https://tnauonline.in
- Click Under Graduate
- Read instructions and Accept declaration to proceed for registration.
- Click on New Registration.
- Complete Step 1 of online application to receive user ID and password in YOUR mobile and e-mail Inbox.
- The registered mobile number and e-mail ID must be accessible by the candidate all the time for receiving all further communications related to admission. Use of e-mail ID and mobile number of others (like friends, relatives, internet browsing centres, etc.) are HIGHLY DISCOURAGED. In such cases, there is a risk of missing important communication from TNAU.
- Click on Candidate Login.
- Login with your user ID and password.
- Complete Step 2 and Step 3 of online application.
- Complete online payment using e-payment link (available in Step 4 of online application).
- In case, you have not received the payment reference number from TNAU, wait for 24 hours. The reference number will be sent to your registered Mobile number and e-mail inbox. If attempt of payment is a failure, repeat from Instruction No.10 above to complete the payment process.
- Login again with your user ID and password to download and print Joint Declaration Form and Appendices / Checklist. THIS COMPLETES AND CONFIRMS YOUR APPLICATION SUBMISSION. Signed Joint Declaration Form and other documents and originals must be produced at the time of certificate verification / counseling only. PLEASE DO NOT SEND JOINT DECLARATION FORM /
SCREENSHOTS OF APPLICATION OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS BY POST.
- Candidates who have applied for seats under Differently Abled / Ex-servicemen / Descendants of Freedom Fighter / Eminent Sports Person Quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration Form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean(Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY.
- Candidates who have applied for seats under Industry Sponsorship / Non Resident Indian (NRI) Quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration Form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean(Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY.
- Originals must be produced for all the self-attested photocopies for verification. Only verified candidates will be considered for counseling.
Instructions to Candidates for PG Courses
A candidate can apply for only two subjects in Master programme. Separate fee is to be remitted for each subject. Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. can apply only one subject.
All applicants should fill in the applications online in TNAU website, www.tnau.ac.in After filling up, the hard copy of the applications should be sent along with the following documents to Dean, School of Post Graduate Studies, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore 641 003, Tamil Nadu, India by 5.00 p.m. on or before 14.07.2017 for Masters and 17.07.2017 for Ph.D. programs.
- True copies of Tamil Nadu Community certificate issued by the Revenue authorities as per G.O.(Ms).No.85 BC, MB & MW Department, Dated 29.7.2008, G.O.(Ms).No.96 BC, MB & MW Department (BCC), dated 08.09.2008, G.O.(Ms).No.97 BC, MB & MW Department (BCC), Dated 11.9.2008, G.O.(Ms).No.37 BC, MB & MW Department (BCC), Dated 21.5.2009, G.O.(Ms).No. 98 BC, MB&MW Department (BCC), Dated 5.11.2009 and G.O. Ms. No.28 dated 06.04.2015 (Inclusion of Transgender / Eunuch (Thirunangai / Aravani) in the list of Most Backward Classes).
- SC/ST candidates from other states should also enclose true copy of the community certificate issued by competent authority. BCM / SCA Students of Tamil Nadu should enclose the copy of the community certificate.
- Three percent of the seats of the M.Sc/ M.Tech. and Ph.D degree program are reserved for differently abled candidates. (1% – Hearing impaired; 1% – Orthopaedically Differently Abled and 1% – Visually impaired). The candidates seeking admission against this reservation set apart for Hearing impaired /Orthopaedically Differently Abled / Visually Impaired should produce the certificate from the Medical Board of the District concerned certifying the nature and extent of disability in percentage. Certificates obtained from an individual Doctor will not be considered. Further, a separate TNAU Medical Team will examine the candidates with reference to their certificates and his/her suitability for admission to TNAU.
- A true copy of provisional / degree certificate showing the Class or OGPA obtained in the qualifying degree.
- True copies of mark list / transcript card showing details of courses undergone and marks obtained in the qualifying degree.
- True copies of the conduct certificates from Head of the Institution and two Professors where the candidate last studied.
Applications received after the prescribed date will not be considered on any account. The University will not take any responsibility for postal delays (or) non receipt of intimations sent by e-mail.