TNAU Application Form 2020- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has released the online application form for admission into PG courses for the academic year 2020-2021. The candidates can submit the online form at tnau.ac.in or tnauonline.in until January 10, 2021. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of submission. Candidates are requested to ensure the eligibility condition before applying for the specific course. Get the complete information of the TNAU Application form 2020 from here.
Latest: Last date to submission of PG Application form has been extended up to January 10, 2021. Scroll down to Apply.
TNAU Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill their application on or before the last date of application. The important dates regarding TNAU Application Form 2020 are mentioned below.
|Event||UG||PG and Doctoral Programs||Diploma Courses|
|Opening of online application window||07 Aug 2020||08 Dec 2020||10 Sep 2020|
|Last date for online application|
10 Jan 2021
|16 Oct 2020|
|Editing/ Correction of Online Application||01 – 07 Jan 2021||–|
– Click here to fill the application form for TNAU PG Admission 2020.
– Click here to apply for TNAU Diploma Admission 2020
– Click here to fill the application form for TNAU UG Admission 2020.
TNAU Admission 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
TNAU Application Fee 2020
Application Fee for Diploma Courses:
For UG Courses is Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC / SCA / ST Candidates).
For PG and Doctoral Courses is Rs.1500/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST) per subject should be paid online by e-Payment for all degree programmes.
Instructions to fill the Form for UG Courses
- Go to Official website or use the direct link which is provided above.
- Read instructions and Accept declaration to proceed for registration.
- Click on New Registration.
- Complete the candidate registration form to receive user ID and password in YOUR mobile and e-mail Inbox.
- The registered mobile number and e-mail ID must be accessible by the candidate all the time for receiving all further communications related to admission. Use of e-mail ID and mobile number of others (like friends, relatives, internet browsing centres, etc.) are HIGHLY DISCOURAGED. In such cases, there is a risk of missing important communication from TNAU.
- Click on “Proceed to Application” button.
- Click on Candidate Login.
- Login with your user ID and password.
- Complete Step 2 and Step 3 of online application.
- Complete online payment using e-payment link (available in Step 4 of online application).
- In case, you have not received the payment reference number from TNAU, wait for 24 hours. The reference number will be sent to your registered Mobile number and e-mail inbox. If attempt of payment is a failure, repeat from Instruction No.10 above to complete the payment process.
- Login again with your user ID and password to download and print Joint Declaration Form and Appendices / Checklist. THIS COMPLETES AND CONFIRMS YOUR APPLICATION SUBMISSION. Signed Joint Declaration Form and other documents and originals must be produced at the time of certificate verification / counseling only. PLEASE DO NOT SEND JOINT DECLARATION FORM /
SCREENSHOTS OF APPLICATION OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS BY POST.
- Candidates who have applied for seats under Differently Abled / Ex-servicemen / Descendants of Freedom Fighter / Eminent Sports Person Quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration Form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean(Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY.
- Candidates who have applied for seats under Industry Sponsorship / Non Resident Indian (NRI) Quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration Form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean(Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY.
- Originals must be produced for all the self-attested photocopies for verification. Only verified candidates will be considered for counseling.
Instructions to fill the Form for PG and Doctoral Courses
A candidate can apply for only two subjects in the Master programme. A separate fee is to be remitted for each subject. Candidates seeking admission to PhD can apply only one subject.
Candidates can check the following 3 steps to register yourself completely and before entering the mobile no. and email id, make sure that it should be correct because it can not be changed further.
Step.1: Personal Information
- In the first step, candidates have to fill the personal information like Name of Candidate, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, DOB, gender and mailing address etc.
Step.2: Documents Upload
- In this step, candidates have to upload the documents required in the application process as prescribed by the authority.
Step.3: Submit Reference Number & Application Form
In the last step, candidates have to submit Reference Number & Application Form.
Note: All enquiries regarding admission process should be made only through e-mail at email@example.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.