TNAU Result 2020 – The rank card, rank list for TNAU 2020 has been published. It is declared after the successful completion of the examination for postgraduate courses and for undergraduate courses. Only those candidates can check PG Result who have successfully given the examination and for UG only those candidates can check the rank list who have filled the Application Form in all respects. The TNAU Result 2020 declared online on the official website, which is tnau.ac.in. The direct link to check TNAU Result 2020 will be provided below. Candidate can get further information regarding TNAU Result 2020 from this page.
– Rank list for Diploma has been published. Download pdf from green box below.
– Rank list for special reservations has been published. The candidate can check the same from below.
– TNAU UG Rank List has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
TNAU Result 2020
The result will be announced after the examination and for UG Courses the merit list will be announced. You can get the information from the official website also. Here you can get the important dates regarding TNAU Result for session 2020-
|Publication of Rank List (UG)||23 Oct 2020 – General Rank List|
28 Oct 2020 – Special Reservation Rank List
29 Oct 2020 – Diploma Rank List
|Result for PG||To be announced|
Due to Heavy Traffic, The link may not open at first…. but be patient it will open after some time.
official website i.e tnau.ac.in
TNAU UG 2020 Rank List Release Date – Extended!
TNAU Rank List 2020 – UG Programmes
The selection process under the UG Programmes is done through online counseling. However, in-person counselling will be conducted for Special reservations (Differently abled, Eminent Sportsperson, Ex-servicemen, Descendents of freedom fighters, NRI, and Industrial Sponsorship) and vocational stream candidates. Candidates who have applied for TNAU UG Admission 2020 on or before the last date can able to check the merit list from the official website or through the direct link which will be provided here.
Ranking Procedure provided below is for Admission in TNAU Courses programmes as per last year:
Aggregate Mark is calculated as follows:
- Aggregate Mark = Sum of [(marks obtained in each subject /maximum mark for that subject) X 50] all the four subjects considered under Group I, II, II (A) & III.
- In the case of qualifying examination other than Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary (HSC) Examination, normalization procedure as ordered in the Tamil Nadu Admission in Professional Educational Institutions Act, 2006 (Tamil Nadu Act 3 of 2007), G.O. M.S.190 Agriculture (AP.6) Department dt. 16.5.2007 and G.O. M.S.191 Agriculture (AP.6) Department dt. 16.5.2007 shall be adopted for computing minimum eligibility and ranking
Eligible minimum qualifying marks (academic stream / vocational stream)
Determination of the inter se merit
In cases where more than one student has got the same aggregate marks in the common merit list, the inter-se merit among such students shall be determined in the order of priority as specified below :
- Marks out of 50 in Mathematics. If a student has not studied Mathematics marks out of 50 in Biology or(Botany+Zoology)
- Marks out of 50 in Physics
- Marks out of 50 in Chemistry
- Date of Birth – Eldest first
TNAU Result 2020 – PG Programmes
The candidate will be informed of their selection for admission to PG programme by email or SMS only. List of selected candidates will be hosted on the website also. As soon as the University releases the list of selected candidates a direct link to check the same will be provided here. The selected candidate has to pay the prescribed fees on or before the date specified by the Dean, School of Post Graduate Studies, failing which their names will be deleted from the selection list and the resultant vacancies will be filled up from the wait list. As per last year detail for PG Programm.
The following original documents must be surrendered at the time of admission and failure to surrender any of the documents will make the candidates ineligible for admission.
- Provisional / Degree certificate of Bachelor’s program for admission to Masters degree program.
- Provisional / Degree certificate of Masters program for admission to Doctoral degree program.
- Transfer / Migration certificate.
- Conduct certificates: one from the Head of the Institution and two from the Professors of the Institution where the candidate last studied.
- Mark list/transcript card of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree as the case may be.
- The original community certificate issued by the competent Revenue authorities should be produced for verification. An attested copy of original community certificate should be submitted for record.
- A copy of the online fee payment receipt.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.