TNAU Result 2018 – PG Programmes
The candidate will be informed of their selection for admission to PG programme by email or SMS only. List of selected candidates will be hosted in the website also. As soon as the University releases the list of selected candidates a direct link to check the same will be provided here. Selected candidate have to pay the prescribed fees on or before the date specified by the Dean, School of Post Graduate Studies, failing which their names will be deleted from the selection list and the resultant vacancies will be filled up from the wait list.
Note: University will not be held any responsibility for failure in delivery of e-mails or SMS
TNAU Rank List 2018 – UG Programmes
Selection process under the UG Programmes is done through online counseling. However, counseling in person will be conducted for Special reservations (Differently abled, Eminent Sports person, Ex-servicemen, Descendents of freedom fighters, NRI, and Industrial Sponsorship) and vocational stream candidates. Candidates who have applied for TNAU UG Admission 2018 on or before the last date will be able to check the merit list from the official website or through the direct link which will be provided below.
- Click here to check TNAU UG Admission Overall Rank list.
- Click Here to check the NRI Quota Rank list for UG Program.
- Click Here to check the Industrial sponsorship Quota Rank list for UG Program.
- Click Here to check the Vocational Rank list for UG Program.
Aggregate Mark is calculated as follows:
- Aggregate Mark = Sum of [(marks obtained in each subject /maximum mark for that subject) X 50] all the four subjects considered under Group I, II, II (A) & III.
- In the case of qualifying examination other than Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary (HSC) Examination, normalization procedure as ordered in the Tamil Nadu Admission in Professional Educational Institutions Act, 2006 (Tamil Nadu Act 3 of 2007), G.O. M.S.190 Agriculture (AP.6) Department dt. 16.5.2007 and G.O. M.S.191 Agriculture (AP.6) Department dt. 16.5.2007 shall be adopted for computing minimum eligibility and ranking
Eligible minimum qualifying marks (academic stream / vocational stream)
Determination of the inter se merit
In cases where more than one student have got the same aggregate marks in the common merit list, the inter se merit among such students shall be determined in the order of priority as specified below :
- Marks out of 50 in Mathematics. If a student has not studied Mathematics marks out of 50 in Biology or(Botany+Zoology)
- Marks out of 50 in Physics
- Marks out of 50 in Chemistry
- Date of Birth – Eldest first