TNAU Result 2017 – PG Programmes
List of selected candidates selected for admission has been published in the website. Selected candidate have to pay the prescribed fees on or before the date specified by the Dean, School of Post Graduate Studies, failing which their names will be deleted from the selection list and the resultant vacancies will be filled up from the wait list.
TNAU Rank List 2017 – UG Programmes
Provisional Rank List has been announced on 10 Jun 2017 for TNAU UG Admission 2017. Candidates who have applied for TNAU UG Admission 2017 on or before the last date can check the merit list from the official website or through the direct link given below.
Check TNAU Provisional Rank List 2017 here
- TNAU UG Admission Overall Rank list
- TNAU UG Admission Vocational Rank list
- TNAU UG Admission Differently Abled Rank list
- TNAU UG Admission Ex-servicemen Rank list
- TNAU UG Admission Descendants of Freedom Fighter Rank list
- TNAU UG Admission Sports Quota Rank list
- TNAU UG Admission NRI Quota Rank list
- TNAU UG Admission Industrial Sponsorship Quota Rank list
Aggregate Mark is calculated as follows.
Aggregate Mark = Sum of ((marks obtained in each subject /maximum mark for that subject) X 50) all the four subjects considered under Group I, II, II (A) & III.
In the case of qualifying examination other than Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary (HSC) Examination, normalization procedure as ordered in the Tamil Nadu Admission in Professional Educational Institutions Act, 2006 (Tamil Nadu Act 3 of 2007), G.O. M.S.190 Agriculture (AP.6) Department dt. 16.5.2007 and G.O. M.S.191 Agriculture (AP.6) Department dt. 16.5.2007 shall be adopted for computing minimum eligibility and ranking.
Eligible minimum qualifying marks (academic stream / vocational stream)
|Open Competition(OC)||55 % aggregate of all the four required
|Backward Class (BC) and Backward
Class Muslim (BCM)
|50 % aggregate of all the four required
|Most Backward Class and Denotified
|45 % aggregate of all the four required
|Scheduled Caste (SC/SCA)||A pass in qualifying examination with four
|Scheduled Tribe(ST)||A pass in qualifying examination with four
Determination of the inter se merit
In cases where more than one student have got the same aggregate marks in the common merit list, the inter se merit among such students shall be determined in the order of priority as specified below:
- Marks out of 50 in Mathematics. If a student has not studied Mathematics marks out of 50 in Biology or(Botany+Zoology)
- Marks out of 50 in Physics
- Marks out of 50 in Chemistry
- Date of Birth – Eldest first