TNOU B.Ed. / B.Ed Spl. Ed. Admission 2019: TNOU will be conducted the Entrance examination for admission in B.Ed / B.Ed Spl. Ed. programme for the January 2019 Batch. Hall ticket for B.Ed. Spl. Ed. has been made available. The application form of B.Ed Spl. Ed. the programme had been released online on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Open University or the direct link is also provided below. Candidates can download the application form of B.Ed programme from the direct link is provided below. The Admission in B.Ed/B.Ed Spl. Ed. the programme will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination conducted by TNOU. Interested candidates can check all the details of TNOU B.Ed. / B.Ed Spl. Ed. Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2019 – Tamil Nadu Open University
Tamil Nadu Open University School of Education has started the application process for admission into B.Ed programmes. For taking admission into TNOU B.Ed 2019 Candidates have to fill the form offline which is attached with the prospectus. The candidates are required to check all the details including eligibility criteria very carefully before filling up the application form. The information entered by the candidates in the application form will be considered as final and no correction will be made by the conducting body if any. The link for downloading the application form has been provided below.
Schedule for TNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 is given below.
|Starting date for the issue of Application||11 Sep 2018|
|Last date for Admission in B.Ed (General)||30 Nov 2018|
|Date of publishing of Result||Will be announced soon|
The candidates may download B.Ed. Application – CY-2019, fill the details referring to the B.Ed. prospectus (enclosed) and submit the application enclosing the relevant certificates and application processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). The Candidates on satisfying the eligibility criteria the candidate can take up B.Ed admissions in the respective TNOU – Zonal Centres of the B.Ed Programme Study Centre submitting the B.Ed Programme Fee of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only). The Demand Draft of Application Processing Fee and Programme Fee should be taken separately drawn in favour of “Tamil Nadu Open University” payable at Chennai.
Application Form: Click Here to Download the Application Form for TNOU B.Ed. Application – CY-2019 Attached with the prospectus.
Please write the following details on the back side of the Demand Draft in capital letters :
Name of the Applicant : _____________
Address with Phone No. : ___________
Note – Filled-in downloaded B.Ed Applications, received by TNOU without demand draft will be summarily rejected.
Candidates can check eligibility criteria for TNOU admission in B.Ed Programme from below.
- The candidates should have passed the UG degree examination in 11+1+3 or 10+2+3 stream.
- Trained In-service teachers with D.T.Ed. in any Government recognised school within Tamil Nadu state.
- The candidates who have completed an NCTE recognised teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
The total strength of seats for B.Ed. admission is 1,000. These candidates will be admitted to Tamil medium (500 students) and English medium (500 students) based on the rank list separately prepared for each medium. 100 seats will be allotted to each Programme Study Centre.
Reservation of Seats
Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to BC, MBC/DNC, SC and ST communities will be made as per the rules and regulations of the Government of Tamil Nadu, as follows.
- In the 18% for Scheduled Castes (SC), 3% of seats will be offered to Arunthathiyars (within the seats of SC).
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 1%.
- Most Backward Classes (MBC) and Denotified Communities (DNC) – 20%.
- In the 30% of Backward Classes (BC), 3.5% of seats will be offered to Muslims (within the seats of BC) and.
- Open Competition (OC) – 31%.
Admission to every Programme Study Centre shall be made strictly by following the rule of reservation as per law in force.
For the Wards of Ex-Servicemen of Tamil Nadu origin, one seat will be reserved in each Programme Study Centre.
3% of the sanctioned strength will be reserved for Differently-abled (Physically and Visually challenged) students in each College of Education (Programme Study Centre).
Fee Structure of B.Ed Programme
Instruction to Candidates
- Filled-in applications should be sent to the University official address only.
- If the community is not mentioned, your application will be considered under OC category.
- Selection for admission into B.Ed. Programme and allotment of Study Centres will be made only based on the marks obtained in the UG degree (rank list), other preference criteria and also following the community reservation policy of Government of Tamil Nadu during admission counselling.
- If for any reason, the identified Programme Study Centres are cancelled, then the University has got the right to shift the students to a suitable Programme Study Centre.
- The application is common for both English and Tamil medium of B.Ed. Programme. The candidate has to select any one of the medium, either English or Tamil.
- Those who do not report themselves on the day of the Admission Counselling Session will forfeit their claim for a seat.
- Other State candidates are not eligible for applying B.Ed.
- Tamil Nadu Open University B.Ed. admissions are made strictly only on the basis of merits. Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria fixed by the University will be admitted. Candidates will not be admitted if they are not eligible as per the eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of the filled-in application form. The candidates should not be misled by false promises for admission made by the private institutions or individuals.
For more details of TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.
TNOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Admission 2019
TNOU will be conducted the Entrance Examination for admission to Bachelor of Education in Special Education (B.Ed. Spl. Ed.). The Admission will be done on the basis of the Score obtained in the Entrance Examination conducted by TNOU. Weightage marks will be given to the candidates as per the weightage criteria. Candidates can check all the relevant details of B.Ed Spl. Ed. programme, which is provided below on this page.
Duration of Programmes – B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Programme (Distance Mode) is of 2½ years (5 semesters of 6 months each). However, the Student-Teacher is permitted to complete the programme within a maximum period of 5 years, after enrolment.
Schedule for TNOU B.Ed Spl. Ed. Admission 2019 is given below.
|The issue of Application form and brochure||29 Oct 2018|
|The closing of Online Application portal||02 Dec 2018|
|Last date to receive the filled in printed applications along with the relevant documents.||04 Dec 2018|
|Downloading the Hall Tickets from TNOU website||07 Dec 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||16 Dec 2018|
|Announcement of Entrance Examination Result||26 Dec 2018|
|Commencement of the Programme||January 2019|
The admit card has been made available at the official website of Tamil Nadu Open University. Candidates can download the admit card of B.Ed Spl. Ed. course now. The direct link to download the admit card has been provided below.
Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit card for TNOU B.Ed Spl. Ed. Entrance Exam 2019
The application form of TNOU B.Ed Spl. Ed. Admission 2019 has been released online on the official website. The amount of Rs. 500/- (in case of SC/ST the application fee is 250/-) towards the B.Ed.Spl.Ed. application processing should be paid through online. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled in online application along with the relevant documents should be sent to Tamil Nadu Open University.
Application Process Over!
- The candidates residing in the State of Tamil Nadu only, are eligible to apply for B.Ed (Spl.Ed).
- The candidates satisfying the qualification prescribed by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) and Tamil Nadu G.O.(1D)No.94 of 2018 are eligible to apply for B.Ed (Spl.Ed).
- Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor Degree and / or in the Master Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity, Bachelor in Engineering or Technology with specialization Science and Mathematics having 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- The candidates should have undergone 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of study and passed the qualifying examination conducted by the respective State Board or CBSE or any other recognized Board of Education / Examination and UG Degree Examination of the UGC recognized Universities in any one of the school subjects offered by the Directorate of School Education at the Secondary / Higher Secondary Education level.
- The three-year Diploma in Engineering shall be treated as equivalent to +2 course for the purpose of eligibility for admission. Intake Seats
The total intake strength for admission to B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Programme is 500.
Reservation of Seats
Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to BC, MBC/DNC, SC, and ST Communities will be made as per the rules and regulations of the Government of Tamil Nadu, as follows.
|OC (Open Competition)||31%|
|BC – O||26.5%|
|BC – M||3.5%|
Official Website: www.tnou.ac.in
For Complete Information of TNOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.