|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2018
TNOU is conducting the Entrance examination for admission in B.Ed programme for the January 2018 Batch. Interested candidates can check all the details of TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2018 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Schedule for TNOU B.Ed Admission 2018 is given below.
|Starting date for the issue of Application||20 Sep 2017|
|Last date for Admission in B.Ed (General)|
|Date of Admit card download||Will be announced soon|
|Date of exam||Will be announced soon|
|Date of publishing of Result||Will be announced soon|
The candidates may download B.Ed. Application – CY-2018, fill the details referring to the B.Ed. prospectus (enclosed) and submit the application enclosing the relevant certificates and application processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). The Candidates on satisfying the eligibility criteria the candidate can take up B.Ed admissions in the respective TNOU – Zonal Centres of the B.Ed Programme Study Centre submitting the B.Ed Programme Fee of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only). The Demand Draft of Application Processing Fee and Programme Fee should be taken separately drawn in favour of “Tamil Nadu Open University” payable at Chennai.
- Application Form: Download Application Form with details
Please write the following details on the back side of the Demand Draft in capital letters :
Name of the Applicant : _____________
Address with Phone No. : ___________
Note – Filled-in downloaded B.Ed Applications, received by TNOU without demand draft will be summarily rejected.
Candidates can check eligibility criteria for TNOU admission in B.Ed Programme from below.
- The candidates should have passed the UG degree examination in 11+1+3 or 10+2+3 stream.
- Trained In-service teachers with D.T.Ed. in any Government recognised school within Tamil Nadu state.
- The candidates who have completed a NCTE recognised teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
The total strength of seats for B.Ed. admission is 1,000. These candidates will be admitted to Tamil medium (500 students) and English medium (500 students) based on the rank list separately prepared for each medium. 100 seats will be allotted to each Programme Study Centre.
Reservation of Seats
Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to BC, MBC/DNC, SC and ST communities will be made as per the rules and regulations of the Government of Tamil Nadu, as follows.
- In the 18% for Scheduled Castes (SC), 3% of seats will be offered to Arunthathiyars (within the seats of SC).
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 1%.
- Most Backward Classes (MBC) and Denotified Communities (DNC) – 20%.
- In the 30% of Backward Classes (BC), 3.5% of seats will be offered to Muslims (within the seats of BC) and.
- Open Competition (OC) – 31%.
Admission to every Programme Study Centre shall be made strictly by following the rule of reservation as per law in force.
For the Wards of Ex-Servicemen of Tamil Nadu origin, one seat will be reserved in each Programme Study Centre.
3% of the sanctioned strength will be reserved for Differently abled (Physically and Visually challenged) students in each College of Education (Programme Study Centre).
Instruction to Candidates
- Filled-in applications should be sent to the University official address only.
- If community is not mentioned, your application will be considered under OC category.
- Selection for admission into B.Ed. Programme and allotment of Study Centres will be made only based on the marks obtained in the UG degree (rank list), other preference criteria and also following the community reservation policy of Government of Tamil Nadu during admission counselling.
- If for any reason, the identified Programme Study Centres are cancelled, then the University has got the right to shift the students to a suitable Programme Study Centre.
- Application is common for both English and Tamil medium of B.Ed. Programme. The candidate has to select any one of the medium, either English or Tamil.
- Those who do not report themselves on the day of the Admission Counselling Session will forfeit their claim for a seat.
- Other State candidates are not eligible for applying B.Ed.
- Tamil Nadu Open University B.Ed. admissions are made strictly only on the basis of merits. Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria fixed by the University will be admitted. Candidates will not be admitted if they are not eligible as per the eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of the filled-in application form. The candidates should not be misled by false promises for admission made by the private institutions or individuals.
For more details of TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.
TNOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Admission 2018
TNOU is conduct the Entrance Examination on 05 Nov 2017 for admission in Bachelor of Education in Special Education (B.Ed. Spl. Ed.). Admission will be done on the basis of the Score obtained in the Entrance Examination conducted by TNOU. Weightage marks will be given to the candidates as per the weightage criteria. Candidates can check all the relevant details, which is provided below on this page.
Duration of Programmes – B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Programme (Distance Mode) is of 2½ years (5 semesters of 6 months each). However, the Student-Teacher is permitted to complete the programme within a maximum period of 5 years, after enrolment.
Schedule for TNOU B.Ed Spl. Ed. Admission 2018 is given below.
|Issue of Application||20 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submission of filled-in application to TNOU office||30 Nov 2017|
|Downloading the Hall Tickets from TNOU website||Will be announced soon|
|Date of Entrance Examination||Will be announced soon|
|Announcement of Entrance Examination Result||Will be announced soon|
The candidates may download B.Ed.Spl.Ed. Application – 2018, fill the details referring to the B.Ed.Spl.Ed. Prospectus (enclosed) and submit the Application along with copies of relevant certificates and DD for Application processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). The DD should be drawn in favour of “Tamil Nadu Open University” payable at Chennai.
- Application form: Download Application Form with details
Please write the following details on the back side of the Demand Draft in capital letters:
Name of the Applicant : ______
Address with Phone No. : _______
The application form can be obtained either in person or by post.
* The downloaded and filled-in B.Ed.Spl.Ed. Applications, received by TNOU without Demand Draft will be summarily rejected.
The candidates should have passed the UG Degree Examination from any UGC recognised University in the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern. Candidates who have a direct UG degrees without +2 qualification / Post-Graduate degrees without a UG degree are not eligible
Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelors Degree and/or in the Masters degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme
The total intake strength for admission to B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Programme is 500. Each Special Education Programme Study Centre will be allotted a Maximum of 50 seats.
Reservation of Seats
The reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of Tamil Nadu State Government.
|OC (Open Competition)||50%|
In the case of Physically Challenged candidates, a minimum pass in the Bachelors Degree is enough.
For Complete Information of TNOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.