TNPPCAHS Application Form 2020 : Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association– Health Sciences will conduct entrance exam to give admissions to M.Pharm degree courses in unaided Private Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are seeking for an opportunity to get admission in M.Pharma can fill the TNPPCadAHS Application Form 2020 for the new session. To apply for TNPPCAHS 2020 entrance exam they need to visit the official website of the university. Also, Before applying for the exam all the aspiring candidates need to ensure the eligibility criteria of the exam. To know the detailed information about TNPPCAHS Application Form 2020 candidates can go through this article.
TNPPCAHS Application Form 2020
The candidates who want to apply for the M.Pharm degree course need to fill application form along with the fees and submit it before the last date of form submission. Candidates can check the given table for the expected schedule of the application form.
|Availability of Application Form||To be announced!|
|Last date of Application Form||To be announced!|
Application Form: The application form for the TNPPCAHS Admission 2020 will be available tnppcahs.org.
TNPPCAHS Application Form 2020 Application Fees
The aspirants who have will to appear in the entrance exam need to download the application form along with the prospectus from the official website or the direct link to download the same is given above in this page.
The fees for the entrance exam is:
The Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1,500/- as per of last year record for reference purpose only.
How to fill TNPPCAHS Application Form 2020
In order to fill the application form for TNPPCAHS entrance exam 2020, the candidates need to follow these simple steps, this information is as per last year record candidates can use this information for reference purpose.
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e tnppcahs.org or they can click on the link given above.
- Now, the candidate needs to download the application form and prospectus of the university.
- Applicants need to fill correct information and submit it on or before the last date along with the prescribed application fees.
Document required along with the Application Form
The following document required along with the application form is based on last year information. As soon as an official authority will release information we will upload in this post.
- Candidates have to submit the B.Pharm Degree Certificate or provisional pass certificate from the University concerned to which the college is affiliated.
- Candidates have to submit the all semester mark sheets of B.Pharm which was issued by the University.
- Also, submit the permanent registration certificate of the State Pharmacy Council of the B.Pharm.Degree.
- You submit the Birth Certificate or the copy of School Leaving Certificate / H.Sc.Certificate / College Leaving Certificate as proof for Date of Birth.
- Attempt Certificate in Final Year B.Pharm. course from the Head of the Institution studied in.
- Eligibility Certificate from the TamilNadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University for candidates who have qualified for the undergraduate course from Universities other than the TamilNadu Dr.MGR Medical University. (This certificate shall be produced at the time of admission).
TNPPCAHS 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for TNPPCAHS 2020 will be released after the successful completion of the application form. Candidates who will fill the application form for TNPPCAHS 2020 on time with thr requisite application fees will only be eligible to download TNPPCAHS 2020 Admit Card. Admit Card for TNPPCAHS 2020 contains the necessary imformation regarding the exam date, exam centre, candidate’s name, Roll Number etc. Candidates are requested to carry their TNPPCAHS 2020 Admit card on the examination centre as conducting body will not allowd any candidates with out admit card an that day.
Insofar, Official Notification regarding TNPPCAHS Admission 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page as per last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification the same will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.