Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association– Health Sciences will conduct entrance exam to give admissions to M.Pharm degree courses in unaided Private Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are seeking for an opportunity to get admission in M.Pram can fill the application form for the new session. To apply for the entrance exam they need to visit the official website of the university. Also, Before applying for the exam all the aspiring candidates need to ensure the eligibility criteria of the exam. To know the detailed information and schedule of the exam candidates can go through this article.
TNPPCAHS Application Form 2019
The candidates who want to apply for the M.Pharm degree course need to fill application form along with the fees and submit it before the last date of form submission. Candidates can check the given table for the expected schedule of the application form.
|Availability of Application Form||To be announced!|
|Last date of Application Form||The second week of May 2019|
Application Form: The application form for the TNPPCAHS Admission 2019 will be available on the official website: www.tnppcahs.org.
The aspirants who have will to appear in the entrance exam need to download the application form along with the prospectus from the official website or the direct link to download the same is given above in this page.
The fees for the entrance exam is:
The Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1,500/- as per of last year record for reference purpose only.
How to fill Application Form
In order to fill the application form for TNPPCAHS entrance exam 2019, the candidates need to follow these simple steps, this information is as per last year record candidates can use this information for reference purpose.
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e www.tnppcahs.org or they can click on the link given above.
- Now, the candidate needs to download the application form and prospectus of the university.
- Applicants need to fill correct information and submit it on or before the last date along with the prescribed application fees.
Document required along with the Application Form
The following document required along with the application form is based on last year information. As soon as an official authority will release information we will upload in this post.
- Candidates have to submit the B.Pharm Degree Certificate or provisional pass certificate from the University concerned to which the college is affiliated.
- Candidates have to submit the all semester mark sheets of B.Pharm which was issued by the University.
- Also, submit the permanent registration certificate of the State Pharmacy Council of the B.Pharm.Degree.
- You submit the Birth Certificate or the copy of School Leaving Certificate / H.Sc.Certificate / College Leaving Certificate as proof for Date of Birth.
- Attempt Certificate in Final Year B.Pharm. course from the Head of the Institution studied in.
- Eligibility Certificate from the TamilNadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University for candidates who have qualified for the undergraduate course from Universities other than the TamilNadu Dr.MGR Medical University. (This certificate shall be produced at the time of admission).
Insofar, Official Notification regarding TNPPCAHS Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page as per last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification the same will be updated here.