Tripura Polytechnic Result 2020 for Diploma Admission will be declared by Women’s Polytechnic Campus, Hapania. Eligible Candidates who have applied on or before dates can check the Tripura Polytechnic Result/Merit List 2020 from the official website or from this page given below. Get here complete details of Tripura Polytechnic Result 2020.
Tripura Polytechnic Merit List 2020
Provisional Common Merit List For Diploma Engineering Admission 2020-21 will be announced by Women’s Polytechnic Campus, Tripura. Candidates can check the list from official website i.e. www.wptripura.nic.in. The direct link to check merit list is given below.
|Declaration of merit list||To be announce!|
Result: Tripura Polytechnic Result 2020 will be available at www.titagartala.ac.in
Tripura Polytechnic Result 2020
Counselling for admission to the Diploma courses in TIT, Narsingarh, Women’s Polytechnic, Hapania, Dhalai District Polytechnic, Ambassa, Gomati District Polytechnic, Fulkumari, Udaipur, North Tripura District Polytechnic, Bagbassa, Dharmanagar and TTAADC Polytechnic Institute, Khumulwng and some Govt. of India seats in different states, Govt. of India- 25, Govt. of West Bengal- 09, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh- 11 will be held at Agartala Town Hall as per following schedule:
- Counselling will be strictly on the basis of merit and reservation policy adopted by the Govt. of Tripura.
- Delayed reporting by a candidate will cause loss of merit seniority. Such candidate will be eligible for counselling among the rest available seats in his /her category at the time of reporting.
- Nomination of candidates is provisional. Any discrepancy/ shortfall found in relevant documents at any stage of counselling and also at later stage even after admission may lead to cancellation of nomination/Admission of the candidate.
- Nominated / Selected candidate must take admission within the date specified in nomination letter in the Institute where he /she has been allotted a seat.
- During the counselling session there is no provision for change of branch or Institute once a particular seat is opted and allotted to a candidate. A candidate may opt not to accept the seat allotted to him/ her according to his/ her merit position, in such cases the candidates may appear for next phase of counselling. The candidates may surrender the seat even after allotment of the seat up to the last date of admission mentioned in the letter of nomination to the respective Institution. In such case he/ she may appear for next counselling.
- Physical appearance of the candidate at the counselling is must.
- All the candidates are directed to bring all related documents in original falling which selection will not be considered.
Insofar, official details of Tripura Polytechnic Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.