Tripura Polytechnic Result 2017 for Diploma Admission has been declared by Women’s Polytechnic Campus, Hapania. Eligible Candidates who have applied on or before dates can check the Tripura Polytechnic Result/Merit List 2017 from the official website or from this page given below. Get here complete details of Tripura Polytechnic Result 2017.
Tripura Polytechnic Merit List 2017
Provisional Common Merit List For Diploma Engineering Admission 2017-18 has been announced by Women’s Polytechnic Campus, Tripura. Candidates can check the list from official website i.e. www.wptripura.nic.in. The direct link to check merit list are given below.
To Check Tripura Polytechnic Merit List 2017 – Click here.
Tripura Polytechnic Counselling 2017
Counselling for admission to the Diploma courses in TIT, Narsingarh, Women’s Polytechnic, Hapania, Dhalai District Polytechnic, Ambassa, Gomati District Polytechnic, Fulkumari, Udaipur, North Tripura District Polytechnic, Bagbassa, Dharmanagar and TTAADC Polytechnic Institute, Khumulwng and some Govt. of India seats in different states, Govt. of India- 25, Govt. of West Bengal- 09, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh- 11 will be held at Agartala Town Hall as per following schedule:
Important Regarding Counselling
- Counselling will be strictly on the basis of merit and reservation policy adopted by the Govt. of Tripura.
- Delayed reporting by a candidate will cause loss of merit seniority. Such candidate will be eligible for counselling among the rest available seats in his /her category at the time of reporting.
- Nomination of candidates is provisional. Any discrepancy/ shortfall found in relevant documents at any stage of counselling and also at later stage even after admission may lead to cancellation of nomination/Admission of the candidate.
- Nominated / Selected candidate must take admission within the date specified in nomination letter in the Institute where he /she has been allotted a seat.
- During the counselling session there is no provision for change of branch or Institute once a particular seat is opted and allotted to a candidate. A candidate may opt not to accept the seat allotted to him/ her according to his/ her merit position, in such cases the candidates may appear for next phase of counselling. The candidates may surrender the seat even after allotment of the seat up to the last date of admission mentioned in the letter of nomination to the respective Institution. In such case he/ she may appear for next counselling.
- Physical appearance of the candidate at the counselling is must.
- All the candidates are directed to bring all related documents in original falling which selection will not be considered.