Tripura University Distance Education 2020: Tripura University offers B.A, B.ED, M.A in Education, M.A in Political Science, MA in Bengali and DCA (Diploma in Computer Applications) for its distance learning programmes. To apply, candidates have to fill an application form online through the official website, tripurauniv.in. It is suggested to check the eligibility for the course before applying. Candidates can check in detail about the courses offered, eligibility, application form an so on from this page.
Tripura University Distance Education 2020
Candidates can check the Tripura University Distance Education Admission schedule from the table given below.
|Tripura University Distance Education Admission||Dates|
|Application form starts from||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to submit the form||To be notified|
Tripura University Distance Education 2020 Courses Offered
The following are the courses offered by the Tripura University for distance education.
- MA in Education
- MA in Political Science
- MA in Bengali
- DCA (Diploma in Computer Applications)
Tripura University Distance Education 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the application form online at tripurauniv.in to apply for the course. At the time of registration, candidate is asked to provide email id and mobile number. It is suggested to provide the correct and valid information of these two as future communication is done via SMS or e-mail.
Application Fee: The application form is considered valid only after the payment of the application fee. The expected application fee for the programme is as follows.
- For BA Programme student’s Requisite Fee – Rs. 650/-
- For PG Student’s Requisite Fee For UR– Rs. 780/-
- For PG Student’s Requisite Fee For SC/ST/OBC/PWD– Rs. 580/-
Mode of Payment: Candidate can make the payment of the application form through any online mode of payment.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Visit the official website distadmission.tripurauniv.in
Step 2: Click on the correct link and start with the registration process. Candidates will be asked to provide basic information such as email id and phone no.
Step 3: Thereafter, a password is sent to the candidates.
Step 4: Now, candidates can start filling their application form.
Step 5: Candidates must submit the application form along with the application fee before the due date.
Note: Candidates in the Distance Mode can apply for three (3) programmes. While filling up the forms, they are advised to repeat the same process for each programme.
Tripura University Distance Education 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility standards from the below-mentioned points.
- Candidate who has passed the 12th standard examination or its equivalent with at least 4 subjects including English from any recognized Board is eligible for admission to the 1st Semester of the B.A. Programme under Distance Education.
- Candidate who has appeared in the B.A Final Examination is eligible to apply for admission to the subjects offered by the Post Graduate Faculty (ODL).
- Candidate who has successfully passed three Year Bachelor’s Degree from this University or any other recognized University under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent system of education is eligible to apply for M.A programme.
About Tripura University
Tripura University is a Central University established on 2 October,1987. University was recognized by UGC under 12B in May, 1998. There are total number of 39 Master degrees, 4 Certificate courses, 6 PG Diploma and 3 UG courses offered by the University. Moreover, university offers 5 Distance Education programmes. Candidates have to fill the application form online to apply for the courses.
Official Website: www.distadmission.tripurauniv.in