TS Ayush Admission 2017: KNR University of Health Science, Telangana State, Warangal had issued the notification for qualified candidates of NEET UG 2017 for admission into Under Graduate AYUSH Courses BAMS, BHMS & BNYS for the academic year 2017-18 under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Colleges, Private Un-aided Non-Minority Homeo Colleges. Candidates who have secured the NEET UG 2017 cut off and eligibility criteria are given below can apply for TS Ayush Admission 2017. Interested candidates can read the complete details of TS Ayush Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
TS Ayush Admission 2017
The TS Ayush admission is to fill BAMS / BHMS AND BNYS seats in Government AYUSH Colleges. Apart from these, 50% of total seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority AYUSH Colleges will also be filled via TS AYUSH Admission.
KNR UHS has announced the important dates for the AYUSH admission. The candidates can check it from the table below.
|Notification for BAMS / BHMS / BNYS courses was released on||20 Sep 2017|
|Online application form released on||21 Sep 2017|
|The last date to submit the application form||29 Sep 2017|
|Provisional merit list release on||01 Oct 2017|
|Document verification begin from||04 – 06 Oct 2017|
|Mop Up Web Options exercise for BAMS/BHMS AND BNYS courses||04 Nov 2017 – 05 Nov 2017|
|Spot Admission Counselling||01 Dec 2017|
KNR University of Health Sciences notifies that Counseling for spot Admission into vacant seats after the final phase of counseling into BNYS Course into Gandhi Naturopathic Medical College, Hyderabad affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences for the academic year 2017-18 will be held on 01-12-2017 at PGRRCDE, OU-Campus, Hyderabad at 2.00 P.M.
- List of Non-Joined Candidate After final counseling.
Merit / Selection List TS AYUSH Admission 2017
The merit position of the candidates who have applied online in Response to the notification issued by KNRUHS for competent Authority quota seats into BAMS / BHMS and BNYS courses shall be determined by NEET-UG-2017 scores and other eligibility criteria. The final allotment list has also been published by the officials. Candidates can check it through the link given below.
- Final Allotment: Click Here to check Final Allotment list of all courses.
- Selection List 2: Click Here to check List of Candidates Selected in 2nd Phase.
- Merit List: Click Here to check Merit List of candidates.
- Selection List 1: Click Here to check List of Candidates Selected in 1st Phase
The candidates who applied through online in response to this office notification for determining state merit position for competent authority quota seats are only Eligible for attending verification of original Certificates at the centers notified by the university.
Eligibility Criteria TS Ayush Admission 2017
The eligibility of the candidates will be checked during the document verification round. Ineligible candidates will be excluded from further admission process. Hence, it is advisable to check and ensure the eligibility before applying.
Residency – The candidates should be a Indian National / Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI). They will also have to satisfy Local and Non-local status of Telangana, as defined by Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions Order, 1974.
Education Qualification – The candidates should have passed 10+2 / qualifying examination. h Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English should be the subjects in the qualifying exam. Required minimum marks in the 10+2 exam should be:
- 50% for OC Candidates.
- 45% for OC PH Candidates.
- 40% for BC/SC/ST Candidates.
NEET UG 2017 – As stated above, the candidate should have also qualified NEET 2017. The minimum NEET cutoff for BAMS / BHMS / BNYS courses is as below:
- 131 for OC Candidates.
- 118 for OC PH Candidates.
- 107 for BC/SC/ST Candidates.
Apply Online for Telangana AYUSH Admission 2017
Online Application Process is over now….!!
First of all, the candidates will need Internet Explorer Version 10 or above to apply. The application form are only available online. The candidates must apply before the last date. The process to apply is as below:
- Click on the link provided above.
- Access the ‘Online Registration’ button.
- Register by submitting the NEET Roll Number, NEET Rank, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number.
- Note down the Registration Number generated by the system.
- Then, login by submitting the NEET Roll Number and allocated Registration Number.
- The TS Ayush Application Form 2017 will release and the candidates will have to enter all the required details in it.
- Pay the application fee and make final submit.
The payment can be done via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and Debit + ATM PIN. The amount of application fee is Rs. 2500 for OC and BC category. Whereas, for SC and ST category the same if Rs. 2000.
Documents necessary for filling online application form
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2017
- Rank card of NEET UG-2017
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Aadhar Card
- Special Category certificate ex : NCC, CAP if applicable.
Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses:- The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with two (2) sets of self attested copies of required certificates on the scheduled date, at the center to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates.
The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University.
Reservation Criteria for TS AYUSH Admission 2017
The Reservation under TS AYUSH 2017 Admission will be done as mentioned below:
Reservation for SC/ST – 15% seats will be reserved for SC candidates and 6% for ST candidates.
- At the end of the counselling, the vacant ST seats will be shift under SC reservation and vice-versa.
- If even after the above the seats remain vacant then it will be offered to Open category candidates.
Reservation for BC – 29% seats will be reserved for Backward Classes. Out of these, the subdivision follows as 7% for BC-A, 10% for BC-B, 1% for BC-C, 7% for BC-D, and 4% or BC-E
- The unfilled seats will be treated as Open category seats.
Reservation for Females – 1/3% of seats are guaranteed for women candidates in each category, This regulation of guarantee shall not be applicable if women candidates are selected on merit in each category from 1/3% or more of the seats therein.
Reservation for CAP and PH – The percentage of reservation for the PH candidates is as below:
- CAP (Army) – 1%
- NCC – 1%
- PH – 3%
Note: PH candidates will only get a reservation if they have locomotory of 40% to 70% in lower limbs.
For more details of TS Ayush Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.