TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form has been released online. The aspirants can register for TS EAMCET 2019 till April 05, 2019. The TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 is available online on eamcet.tsche.ac.in. It has been released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. The application form is released for admission in courses such as Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy, Veterinary etc.,). Aspirants who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam are eligible to apply for TS EAMCET 2019. Check complete details on TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 from this page.
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
For a smooth submission of the Online Application, the candidates are advised to check the following system requirements are most desirable – Internet Explorer 6.0 and above / Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above, screen resolution of 600×800 and Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 and above for .pdf reader.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 Dates: The candidates can check below the complete schedule for TS EAMCET 2019 Form.
|TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application in online mode starts||06 Mar 2019|
|The last date to submit the form without late fee||05 Apr 2019|
|Correction window will work from||06-09 Apr 2019|
|Final date for application form submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||11 Apr 2019|
|Final date for application form submission with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||17 Apr 2019|
|Final date for application form submission with late fee of Rs. 5000/-*||24 Apr 2019|
|Final date for application form submission with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-*||28 Apr 2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 (Engineering)||03, 04 & 06 May 2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 (Agriculture & Medical)||08 & 09 May 2019|
*For candidates submitted with late fee of Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 10,000 Test center will be allotted at HMDA limits only.
Apply Online: Click here to fill TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Fee
The first step to apply online is to pay the application fee. The amount of application fee for TS EAMCET 2019 is as follows:
|Courses||For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|Agricultural & Medical (AM)||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|E & A (Both Streams)||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1600/-|
- TS/AP Online Centers
- Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
Late Fee Amount for TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form: The amount of late fee starts with Rs. 500/- and goes up to Rs. 10000/-. The candidates can check the late fee amount and the deadline for it from the table above.
Documents Required for TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
While filling the TS EAMCET Application Form 2019, the candidates will need certain documents. Candidates must be ready with these documents beforehand so that they enter the correct information in the TS EAMCET Application Form. The list of the documents are given below:
- Hall Ticket of the Qualifying Examination (10+2)
- A valid email E-Mail ID
- Contact Number
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or equivalent
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Caste Certificate Application number for SC/St only)
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income certificate up to 1 Lakh or up to 2 lakhs or more than 2 lakhs (Rupee)
- Residence / Study / relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
Note: The above certificates are to be submitted during the counseling for admission. It is mandatory for the candidate to have a valid email id.
How to Fill TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Follow the instructions given below to fill in details in the TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form:
Step 1: Pay the Registration Fee
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to pay the Registration fee.
- Then, the candidates need to click on the link which says “Step 1: Pay Registration Fee”.
- In the next screen, the aspirants then have to fill in other necessary information such as Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Group Subjects at Qualifying Examination, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, Category, etc.
- Furthermore, select the payment type and the stream you wish to apply for.
- Next, proceed to pay the application fee by the chosen mode.
Step 2: Fill in Details in the TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to first register themselves and are required to pay a certain amount for the registration. In order to pay the registration fee, the candidates are required to follow certain steps.
- As a first step, candidates are required to click on the link “Registration”. The link for the same will be uploaded on this page as soon as the governing authority will release the Application Form.
- After clicking on the above – mentioned link, candidates are required to pay the registration fee via TS Online / AP Online or by using Debit Card / Credit Card.
- After the payment, the candidates are required to proceed in order to fill the other details in the application form.
In the online application form, the applicants need to enter the following mentioned details:
- Stream: The candidates have to first select the stream from Medical or Both Engineering and Agricultural & Medical or only Engineering.
- Educational Qualification Details: Candidates are required to enter the qualifying examination details, for instance, Name of the Board, Hall Ticket Number, Passing Year, so forth and so on.
- Medium of language for TS EAMCET 2019: Candidates are required to give the preference for the medium of entrance examination which has to be selected from the language Telugu or English.
- Personal Details: After selecting the medium of language, candidates are required to enter their personal information such as the name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, category etc.
- Upload Photograph and Signature
After filling the above – mentioned details, the candidates are required to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature. It is mandatory to follow the specifications as set by the governing authority, failing so, the application form would be rejected.
|Photograph||JPG||less than 30 KB|
|Signature||JPG||less than 15 KB|
- Final Submission
After entering all the asked and necessary details, the candidates must ensure that whether the information they have provided is correct or not. After checking the application form, as a last step of the form filling process, submit the application form via online mode.
Step 3: Print Filled-in Application
Mentioning and submitting the above information, the candidates will see the Registration Number along with the entered details. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled Online Application Form. This printout of the confirmation page have to be submitted to the invigilator at the time of examination. Candidates also have to affix a recent colored photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College.
Know your Payment status: Candidate can check the Success/Failure status of their Fee Payment
Correction in TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form very carefully. It is advised to the candidates to fill the application form carefully for the first time only in order to avoid any further chaos and confusion. However, candidates will get an opportunity to edit their application forms, it is still advised to candidates to enter their details precisely.
Candidates will get an opportunity to access the correction window which will be open online only. Only those candidates can access the window who have submitted the application fee and have completed TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form properly.
Reasons for Rejecting TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
The Application Form for TS EAMCET 2019 can be rejected on certain grounds which is why candidates are advised to fill and submit TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form with utmost care. Candidates can have a glimpse of the conditions on which the application forms can get rejected.
The Convener, TS EAMCET reserves the right to reject the application of the candidate at any stage. The admission of the candidates will be canceled if:
- If Online Application Form is incomplete.
- If the eligibility conditions are not met by the candidates.
- If the candidates have provided incorrect information or have furnished false information.
- The admission will be canceled if the candidates will then submit the Application Form after the due date.