TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling – The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has started the registration for TS EAMCET Counselling 2019. Candidates can register for TS EAMCET counselling online at tseamcet.nic.in. The eligible and qualified candidates of TS EAMCET 2019 seeking admission into B.E /B. Tech / Pharmacy Courses have to pay Processing Fee, book slot for certificate verification, document verification and option exercise. Candidates who are allotted a seat need to pay the Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website for admission. Check more details on TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling from this page.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling
Interested candidates can collect information regarding the details of the procedure of TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling 2019 and other relevant information without fail on the day of Certificate Verification from Help Line Center. More information regarding the procedure and certificate verification will be available in the article below.
|TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling||Important Dates|
|Online registration, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification||24 Jun – 01 Jul 2019|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||27 Jun – 03 Jul 2019|
|Choice filling starts from||27 Jun – 04 Jul 2019|
|Locking of choices||04 Jul 2019|
|Provisional Allotment of seats||06 Jul 2019|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website||06 – 12 Jul 2019|
Who is Eligible for TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling?
The candidates who fulfill the following minimum eligibility criteria can apply for TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling.
- Candidates should be an Indian national.
- Those who had qualified in TS EAMCET 2019 and secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination are eligible to register for counselling.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh
- For admission to UG courses in Engineering (including Technology ) and Pharmacy the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on December 31, 2019.
- In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course, the student should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2019.
- The maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on July 01, 2019.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling Process
The candidates can have a look at it to understand the counselling and allotment of the seat for TS EAMCET counselling.
Step 1 – Registration Process
Candidates need to register online to appear for the counselling session. For online counselling, Candidates have to visit the Helpline Center and complete all the formalities and registration fee payment that will be done at the help line Centre.
Step 2 – Certificate Verification
After registration candidates will have to produce all original certificates and 2 xerox copy of Caste certificate if candidates belongs to reserved category failed to so will delay the allotment of seats which will further delay the admission. Candidates belonging to Open Category have to report to the Certificate Verification Officer only. Also verify the details printed in the Registration-Cum-Verification form, if any mistake in the form kindly report the same to the verification officer.
It will be mandatory for candidates to attend certificate verification in person as candidates Aadhaar details ( Fingerprint Biometric) will be verified at the Help Centers only with the help of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Certificates To Be Produced For Verification By Candidates:
- TSEAMCET-2019 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET-2019 Hall Ticket, Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate. VI to Inter Study Certificates. Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- In case of Non-Local candidates, residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana State for a period of 10 years.
- Candidate have to produce Residence Certificate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying.examination in case if the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Other than these certificates, PH CAP /NCC /Sports/ Minority Candidates have to produce additional certificates, which are:
- PH: -Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are eligible.
- CAP- CAP is Children of Armed Forces Personnel and the certificate is to be issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
Note: Only those candidates will be considered under CAP category, whose parents are domicile of Telangana State, on the basis of their address registered with Service Register.
- NCC & Sports – Certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Headmaster.
- Anglo-Indian: Certificate to be issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling Registration
The registration for TS EAMCET 2019 has started online. Candidates need to register online by entering their Registration Number given on TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket, date of birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo, Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent. Next, the candidates have to proceed by details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address, Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Finally, pay the required amount of the counselling fee and take a print out of the completed form for future reference.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling Fees
The counselling fee for TS EAMCET 2019 is as below. The candidates will have to remit the processing fee:
- Rs. 1000 for BC /OC candidates ( As Per 2018 Information )
- Rs. 500 for SC /ST candidates ( As Per 2018 Information )
Option Entry for TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling
According to last year, after registration candidates chose from a list of colleges and courses according to their preference and arrange them in their order of preference. Candidates were advised to choose as many options from most preferable to least preferred.
Candidates have gone through the college profile to check the availability of seats, duration of the course, possible job opportunities after studying that particular course, hostel availability, how far it would be from your place. They also consulted their parents/ friends to help them select course and Colleges they wish to join. Candidates were advised to exercise as many options as possible to avoid not getting allotment. For entering options on their computer screen, filled-in manual option form was essential. It not only saved their time but also minimized their chance of making mistake in option entry on web.