TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling – Allotment Lists: Candidates who successfully clear the TS EAMCET 2019, will eligible to appear for the next round of admission, which is TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling. The counselling of the examination will start in the month of June 2019. The candidates desirous of seeking admissions in B.E/ B.Tech/ Pharmacy courses have to take TS-EAMCET 2019. After clearing TS EAMCET candidates have to attend certificate verification round in any of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the given schedule, to avoid delay in the admission process. All the details regarding to the TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling has been provided below. For getting the latest details about TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling visit the page or official website regularly.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling 2019
Interested candidates can collect information regarding the details of the procedure of TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling 2019 and other relevant information without fail on the day of Certificate Verification from Help Line Center. More information regarding the procedure and certificate verification will be available in the article below.
Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their Rank and preferences.
- Allotments and allotment orders will be placed on the website.
- schedule of Decentralised & centralised verification will be placed on the website and also on this page.
- To download the Provisional allotment order, enter the Login ID, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in the candidate login in the website: tseamcet.nic.in and report as per the instructions that will be given in the Provisional allotment order.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling Process
The entire procedure of TS EAMCET 2019 counselling is explained below. The candidates may have a look at it to understand the counselling and allotment of seat for TS EAMCET 2019 counselling.
Candidates will need to register online to appear for counselling session. For online counselling Candidates will have to visit the Help line Center and complete all the formalities and registration fee payment that will be done at the help line Centre.
After registration candidates will have to produce all original certificates and 2 xerox copy of Caste certificate if candidates belongs to reserved category failed to so will delay the allotment of seats which will further delay the admission. Candidates belonging to Open Category have to report to the Certificate Verification Officer only. Also verify the details printed in the Registration-Cum-Verification form, if any mistake in the form kindly report the same to the verification officer.
It will be mandatory for candidates to attend certificate verification in person as candidates Aadhaar details ( Fingerprint Biometric) will be verified at the Help Centers only with the help of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Certificates To Be Produced For Verification By Candidates:
- TSEAMCET-2019 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET-2019 Hall Ticket, Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate. VI to Inter Study Certificates. Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- If applicable, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2019 by competent authority,
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- In case of Non-Local candidates, residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana State for a period of 10 years.
- Candidate have to produce Residence Certificate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying.examination in case if the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Other than these certificates, PH CAP /NCC /Sports/ Minority Candidates have to produce additional certificates, which are:
- PH: -Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are eligible.
- CAP- CAP is Children of Armed Forces Personnel and the certificate is to be issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
Note: Only those candidates will be considered under CAP category, whose parents are domicile of Telangana State, on the basis of their address registered with Service Register.
- NCC & Sports – Certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Headmaster.
- Anglo-Indian: Certificate to be issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling Fees
The counselling fee for TS EAMCET 2019 is as below. The candidates will have to remit the processing fee during the Registration and Document Verification round.
- Rs. 1000 for BC /OC candidates ( As Per 2018 Information )
- Rs. 500 for SC /ST candidates ( As Per 2018 Information )
Option Entry for TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling
After registration, candidates will be required to choose from a list of colleges and courses according to their preference and arrange them in their order of preference. Candidates are advised to choose as many options from most preferable to least preferred.
Candidates can go through the college profile to check the availability of seats, duration of the course, possible job opportunities after studying that particular course, hostel availability, how far it would be from your place. You may also consult your parents/ friends to help you select course and Colleges you wish to join.Candidates are advised to exercise as many options as possible to avoid not getting allotment.For entering options on your computer screen, filled-in manual option form is essential. It will not only save your time but will also minimize your chance of making mistake in option entry on web.
Insofar, official details of TS EAMCET 2019 counselling have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as TSCHE releases TS EAMCET 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.