TS EAMCET 2021: JNTU Hyderabad is announcing TS EAMCET 2021 exam date and starting registration, releasing application form. The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted for admission to UG courses in the fields of Engineering, Agriculture and Medical in Telangana state. It is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (Hyderabad) once a year for admission to programs like B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Sc., B.V.Sc. & A.H. etc. Qualifiers are offered admission to such UG programs based on TS EAMCET rank, preference and availability of seats. The notification of TS EAMCET 2021 containing all the details of the exam is expected to release at the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in in the first week of March 2021. In this informative article, we have provided the detailed information about expected exam date, eligibility, syllabus, pattern etc. as per the previous year trends of the exam.
TS EAMCET 2021 exam date is expected to be announced in February / March 2021. The exam is likely to be held in May.
TS EAMCET 2021 application form / registration is also looked forward to begin in March. Know more.
TS EAMCET 2021
TS EAMCET is conducted by the JNT University (Hyderabad) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Reportedly, more than 89000 candidates appeared for the engineering stream last year. Check out the expected schedule of events related to TS EAMCET 2021 here below.
|Start of registrations||1st week of Mar 2021|
|End of registrations||1st week of Apr 2021|
|Admit card||3rd week of Apr 2021|
|Exam date||1st/2nd week of May 2021|
|Result||To be announced|
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Date
Based on the schedule of events in the previous few years, the TS EAMCET 2021 exam date is expected to be announced at the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ap.in in the first week of March 2021. Conventionally, the exam is conducted in the month of May.
TS EAMCET 2021 Expected Exam Date: 1st/2nd Week of May 2021
Last year, the TS EAMCET exam was initially scheduled to be held in May. However, it was postponed and held on later dates in September. Likewise referring to the previous few years’ date, it can be seen that the TS EAMCET exam is usually conducted in the month of May.
Check out TS EAMCET exam date of last few years below.
|TS EAMCET Version|
|2019||03 to 09 May 2019|
|2018||02 to 05 May 2018|
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form
Based on the previous year trends, the application process of TS EAMCET 2021 is expected to be conducted online through the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Intending applicants have to fill up the online application form at the official website on or before the last date. We have described the process to register and apply below.
How to register online for TS EAMCET 2021?
The procedure to apply for TS EAMCET 2021 as per the previous year trends involves few simple steps. Of course, the first step is to open the website eamcet.tsche.ap.in. Candidates will come across the option to register for TS EAMCET 2021 as per schedule at the homepage of the website. From this point, commence the registration process by clicking on the link and filling up the registration form. Once registered, candidates will get the login credentials to login and apply for the exam.
TS EAMCET 2021 Application fee
Candidates have to deposit an application fee as specified by JNT University. The TS EAMCET 2021 application fee indicated here for different streams is based on the previous iteration of the exam.
|Name of Stream||SC / ST & PH||Others|
|Engineering||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agriculture and Medical||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Engineering and Agriculture and Medical||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
NOTE: TS EAMCET 2021 application fee must be paid using credit/debit card or internet banking at the registration stage.
How to apply for TS EAMCET 2021?
Once the registration process is complete, candidates can proceed to log in and fill up the online application form. Simply enter the login credentials to log in to the website and access the online application form for TS EAMCET 2021. Fill up the form by entering the requisite details and uploading necessary scanned documents. Once done, simply click on the final submission button to complete the process. Generate a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Syllabus of TS EAMCET 2021
The TS EAMCET 2021 syllabus consists of the indicative topics based on which the exam is conducted. Usually, JNTU releases the syllabus through the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
The official syllabus of TS EAMCET 2021 is yet to be released by the JNTU Hyderabad. However, interested candidates can check the last year’s syllabus by clicking on the direct links provided below.
|TS EAMCET Syllabus for Engineering Stream||Download Here|
|TS EAMCET Syllabus for Agriculture / Medical||Download Here|
Check out the list of indicative subjects in TS EAMCET 2021 syllabus as per previous year exam below.
- Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Quadratic Expressions
- Theory of Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial Fractions
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformation
- Trigonometric Equations
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Properties of Triangles
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Limits and Continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Physical World
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy, Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases
- Hydrogen and its compounds
- S-Block elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- P-Block elements – Group 14 (Carbon Family)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry – Basic Principles, Techniques & Hydrocarbons
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- P-Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Diazonium Salts
- Cyanides and Isocyanides
- Diversity in the living world
- Structural organisation in plants – Morphology
- Reproduction in Plants
- Plants Systematics
- Cell Structure and Function
- Internal Organisation of Plants
- Plant Ecology
- Plant Physiology
- Molecular Biology
- Plants, Microbes and Human Welfare
- Zoology – Diversity in living world
- Structural organization in animals
- Animal diversity
- Locomotion & reproduction in Protozoa
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Type study of Periplaneta Americana
- Ecology & Environment
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Human Reproduction
- Organic Evolution
- Applied Biology
Exam Pattern of TS EAMCET 2021
Going by the existing trends of the TS EAMCET 2021 exam, a computer based test is usually carried out. Candidates have to appear in the test at the designated exam centre. In this section, we have provided the key details of the TS EAMCET 2021 exam as per the previous year information brochure.
Check out all the other key aspects of the exam pattern of TS EAMCET 2021 as per previous year information brochure below.
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Number of questions||160|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Number of Sections||3 Sections (PCM/PCB)|
|Number of Shifts||2 Shifts|
10.00 AM to 01.00 AM
03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
Check out the marking criteria of TS EAMCET 2021 below.
Correct Answer: 01 Mark
Incorrect Answer: 00 Mark
Unanswered: 00 Marks
Check out subject wise distribution of marks in TS EAMCET 2021 below.
|Stream||Distribution of Marks|
|Engineering||Mathematics – 80|
Physics – 40
Chemistry – 40
|Agriculture & Medical||Botany – 40|
Zoology – 40
Physics – 40
Chemistry – 40
How To Prepare For TS EAMCET 2021?
The TS EAMCET exam is for admission to UG courses in Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine in the state of Telangana. As such, it is based on the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as per the 10+2 level. Although every candidate have their own strengths and weaknesses when it comes to a study strategy, the preparation tips shared here can be used to enhance the outcomes of one’s study strategy.
#1: Plan ahead about what to study. Check out the syllabus and subject combination for each course in this article. Then note down all the important subjects/topics to be studied for the exam.
#2: Devise a time table for studying otherwise, one may lose track of what has been studied and what else needs to be studied. Allocate study slots to each topic and complete the preparations for the particular topic within the scheduled time.
#3: TS EAMCET is one such exam for which, a variety of learning resources are available. Starting from mock tests, to guidebooks, textbooks, model papers and solved papers, candidates can get their hands on a variety of learning resources.
#4: Solve previous year papers of TS EAMCET to know the typical questions that are repeated over the years. Candidates can also know about the level of difficulty, distribution of questions, type of questions asked etc by referring to the previous year papers.
#5: Solve TS EAMCET mock tests to practice the exam. Solve mock tests by setting an alarm for the duration of the exam. Focus on time management. There is no negative marking so ensure that all questions are attempted.
#6: Make short notes and indulge in daily revisions. Note down important facts and formula and revise these on a daily basis in addition to other topics.
Mock Tests for TS EAMCET 2021
Mock tests are simulated versions of the question paper of the actual exam. Therefore, candidates solving mock tests can get acquainted with the paper before even they appear in the exam.
There can therefore be multiple advantages of referring to mock tests which are stated below.
- Mock Tests can help the candidate know more about the type and nature of the questions asked in the paper.
- In addition, one can also develop effective time management strategies by solving mock tests before the TS EAMCET 2021 exam.
- Sometimes, questions are repeated from previous years. Candidates can expect to get quite a lot of commonly repeated questions by referring to TS EAMCET mock tests.
- Mock tests can help candidates identify the high scoring sections in the TS EAMCET 2021 exam paper.
We have created free most tests for candidates appearing in the TS EAMCET 2021 exam. The direct links are provided below. Simply click on a relevant link and start solving mock tests for TS EAMCET exam now.
Mock Tests for TS EAMCET 2021
TS EAMCET 2021 Model Papers
Model papers of sample papers can be effective learning resources when it comes to preparing for a particular exam, the pattern of which is known. By referring to the model papers of TS EAMCET 2021, candidates can get a very good idea of how the question paper is going to be in the actual exam. In addition, model test papers can also be great practice material before the exam.
Click here for model papers of TS EAMCET 2021
Best Books for TS EAMCET 2021
A wide variety of books are commercially available for TS EAMCET 2021 preparations. Candidates can often get confused about which book to refer to. In any case, the chosen title must help bridge the gaps through effective learning and revisions.
Here we are suggesting few good titles easily available through the links provided.
|Name of the book||Purchase Link|
|MATHEMATICS CRASHCOURSE JEE MAINS/EAMCET BOOK-2 Paperback – 1 May 2020||Buy Here|
|CHEMISTRY CRASHCOURSE BOOK-2 JEE/EAMCET/NEET Paperback – 10 May 2020||Buy Here|
|EAMCET-2020 (MPC Stream) For AP & TS (Engineering, Agricultural, Medical Common Entrance Test) |
26+ Years QP’s (1991-2019) with Solutions Paperback – 1 January 2019
|Telangana EAMCET Engineering 5 Years Solved Papers 2020 Paperback – 31 August 2019||Buy Here|
|17 Year’s Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Andhra & Telangana Paperback – 1 January 2017||Buy Here|
|EAMCET Mathematics Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 28 Years’ Solutions |
and 5 Mock Tests 2020 Paperback – 13 November 2019
|EAMCET-2020 (MPC Stream-Chemistry) Short Term Preparation Book) For TS|
(Engineering, Agricultural, Medical Common Entrance Test) Paperback – 1 January 2020
|EAMCET ENGINEERING CHAPTER-WISE 20 YEARS PREVIOUS PAPERS Paperback – 4 May 2020||Buy Here|
Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET 2021
JNTU Hyderabad lays down certain minimum eligibility conditions which must be fulfilled in order to apply for TS EAMCET exam. As far as the TS EAMCET 2021 exam is concerned, the updated eligibility conditions are expected to be informed through the official information brochure as per schedule. Candidates can check out the TS EAMCET minimum eligibility conditions as per the previous year information brochure below.
General eligibility conditions for all applicants.
- TS EAMCET is only for Indian Citizens or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card holders.
- Candidates must be permanent residents of the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates must also satisfy the Local/Non-Local status requirements as per Telangana/Andhra Pradesh educational institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974.
In addition to the aforementioned general eligibility conditions, course-specific eligibility conditions are also indicated by the JNTU for admission to Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses. Check out the details below.
For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (MPC), B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech (Food Technology) courses.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared in Class 12 class exam with the subjects of Mathematics and Physics along with Chemistry as optional.
Candidates must have passed or appeared in the final year exam of Diploma in Engineering conducted by any recognized State Board.
- Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in the specified subjects in 10+2 (except for B.Pharm course).
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age for Engineering and Pharmacy courses. There is no upper age limit.
- For B. Tech Dairy Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Food Technology and B.Sc. (CA & BM), candidates must be at least 17 years old and not more than 22 years of age (25 years for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates must have passed or appeared in the final exam of Class 12 with with the subjects of Physics & Chemistry and Mathematics as optional. Such candidates must be at least 17 years of age in order to apply.
For B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture/B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture/B.Sc. (Forestry)/B.F.Sc./B.Tech (FT) courses:
- Candidates must have passed or appeared in final year Class 12 exam with any two or three of the subjects mentioned in the table below.
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||Physical Sciences|
Biological and Natural Sciences
Vocational Course in Agriculture
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||Physical Sciences|
Biological and Natural Sciences
Vocational Course in Agriculture
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||Physical Sciences |
Biological or Natural Sciences
|B.F.Sc.||Physical Sciences |
Biological or Natural Sciences
Vocational Course in Fishery Sciences
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||Mathematics |
Biological or Natural Sciences
For B.Pharm Course
- Candidates must have passed or appeared in final year of Class 12th exam with the subjects of Physics & Chemistry as compulsory and Biology as optional.
- Candidates must have completed at least 16 years of age.
- There is no upper age limit.
For B.Tech (Bio-Technology) Course
- Candidates must have passed or appeared in final year of Class 12th exam with the subjects of Biology & Physics as compulsory and Chemistry as optional.
- Candidates must have passed bridge course in Mathematics conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Telangana/AP.
For Pharm D Course (50% seats for MPC and 50% seats for Bi.P.C. candidates)
- Candidates must have passed or appeared in final year of Class 12th exam with the compulsory subjects of Physics & Chemistry and optional subjects of Mathematics & Biology.
- Those who have passed or appeared in final year of Diploma in Pharmacy exam are also eligible.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age.
TS EAMCET 2021 Admit Card
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) issues admit cards for the TS EAMCET exam to successfully registered candidates only. Based on the previous year trends, the TS EAMCET 2021 admit card is expected to release at the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in. However, it is important that candidates have the login credentials generated during the online application process in order to download the TS EAMCET admit card from the website.
Check out important points to remmber about TS EAMCET 2021 admit card based on previous year trends below.
- The TS EAMCET admit card is a piece of document that must be produced at the exam centre failing which, candidates are not allowed to sit in the exam.
- It is the duty of the candidate to download the TS EAMCET 2021 admit card from the website as per schedule as it is not sent through any other means.
- Candidates are advised to check and verify the information present on the TS EAMCET admit card upon downloading and notify to the authorities in case of any discrepancies.
- TS EAMCET 2021 admit card is expected to indicate the date, venue and timing of the TS EAMCET 2021 exam.
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Instructions
Along with the instructions present on the TS EAMCET 2021 admit card, certain general exam instructions are also provided through the official information brochure. Candidates can expect most of the exam trends to remain unchanged this year. As such, we have compiled a list of general exam instructions for TS EAMCET 2021 based on the previous year information brochure.
- The TS EAMCET 2021 admit card is expected to contain important exam day instructions and code of conduct inside the exam hall. Candidates are expected to abide by these strictly.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the exam hall once the exam starts until the entire duration of the exam is over.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that the login screen is available on their systems.
- Although the question paper is available bilingually in English & Telugu and English & Urdu, in case of a discrepancy in the translation, the English version of the question will be considered as standard.
- The TS EAMCET 2021 admit card and hard copy of the filled-in TS EAMCET 2021 application form with duly affixed recent coloured photograph must be carried to the exam centre. The form must be attested by a Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where the candidate has studied. Candidates must also ensure to affix LTI on the application form a day before the exam.
- At the exam hall, candidates have to submit the hard copy of the filled up TS EAMCET 2021 application form after signing it in the presence of the invigilator.
- Tampering of the TS EAMCET 2021 admit card may lead to immediate disqualification.
- It is advised that candidates arrive at the TS EAMCET 2021 exam hall at least one hour before the commencement of the test.
- At the exam hall, candidates have to carry a copy of the TS EAMCET 2021 admit card, ballpoint pen (blue or black), filled in application form (attested hard copy) and attested copy of caste certificate.
- Candidates are advised to refrain from carrying any other item apart from the ones listed above to the TS EAMCET 2021 exam centre.
- Candidates found in possession of banned items such as calculators, log tables, pagers, cell phones etc. are liable for disqualification.
- In the computer-based test, candidates have to log in 10 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
- It is not allowed to copy or note down the questions from the computer screen. Candidates found to be doing so can incur severe disciplinary measures.
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Centres
Based on the previous iteration of the TS EAMCET exam, the TS EAMCET 2021 exam is expected to be held in centres across five zones in the state of Telangana. In addition, there are other centres distributed in other areas of the state. Candidates can check out the centres as per the previous year brochure below.
Centres in Zone Hyderabad Central
- Moula Ali
Centres in Zone Hyderabad East
- Cherlapally IDA
- Uppal Depot
Centres in Zone Hyderabad North
- Old Alwal
Centres in Zone Hyderabad South East
- Hayath Nagar
- LB Nagar
- Ramoji Film City
Centres in Zone Hyderabad West
- Himayath Sagar
Other Centres of TS EAMCET 2021
TS EAMCET 2021 Answer Key
As per the previous iteration of the TS EAMCET exam, the TS EAMCET 2021 answer keys are expected to release at the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in just after the conclusion of the exam. Along with the answer key, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University also releases the question papers and response sheet of individual candidates.
The TS EAMCET 2021 answer key, along with the question paper and the candidate’s response sheet is enough to estimate the final marks. Check out the steps to estimate the raw score of the TS EAMCET 2021 exam from the answer keys.
#1: Compare the candidate’s response sheet with the TS EAMCET 2021 answer key.
#2: For each correct answer, add 1 marks. There is no negative marking so leave the incorrect and unanswered questions.
#3: The sum of the total marks obtained is the raw score for TS EAMCET 2021.
TS EAMCET 2021 Result
TS EAMCET result is released in the form of merit list of qualifying candidates arranged as per their rank in the exam. The TS EAMCET 2021 result is expected to be released through eamcet.tsche.ac.in after the release of the answer keys. Based on the rank secured by individual candidates in the exam, seats are allocated through the counselling process to a preferred course as per availability of seat.
TS EAMCET criteria for ranking
As per the previous year information brochure of TS EAMCET, there are certain criterion applicable to the candidates based on which, the rank is allotted.
- Ranks are assigned to qualifiers who obtain the minimum qualifying marks (25% marks/exemption for SC/ST).
- 75% weightage is assigned to normalised marks secured in the TS EAMCET 2021 exam. On the other hand, 25% weightage is assigned to marks secured in the relevant group subject viz. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
TS EAMCET 2021 Tie Breaking Rule
As per the previous year information brochure, the following tie breaking rules will apply in case two or more candidates secure the same combined score in the TS EAMCET 2021 exam.
- At first, the total normalized marks will be considered.
- If there is still a tie, the normalized marks in Mathematics is considered.
- If the tie still persists, the normalized marks in Physics is considered.
- If there is still a tie, the percentage of aggregate marks in the qualifying exam is considered.
- If there is still a tie, the candidate older in age is considered for higher rank.
TS EAMCET 2021 Cut Offs
As per the official information brochure of TS EAMCET from the previous year exam, there is a certain minimum qualifying mark applicable for candidate who appear in the test. Only those candidates, who secure marks equal to or more than the minimum marks are assigned ranks when the results are released.
Check out the minimum qualifying marks for general and reserved categories below.
|SC/ST||No minimum marks|
TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling
The JNTU indicated the details of the counselling process after the release of the TS EAMCET result in the official information brochure. As per the previous year information brochure available at the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ap.in, separate information booklet containing the details of the counselling for admission and seat allotment process is released at the official website in due course of time.
Check out some of the important points to remember about TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling and Seat Allotment as per previous year trends below.
- Candidates are allotted seats as per the rank secured in the TS EAMCET 2021 exam subject to the availability of seats.
- It must be noted that ranks are only assigned to those candidates, who qualify the exam by securing the minimum qualifying mark as per the category.
- Candidates are required to carry original supporting documents for verification purposes during the counselling process.
- It must be noted that the TS EAMCET 2021 admit card must also be carried to the counselling process.
Courses Offered Through TS EAMCET 2021
TS EAMCET is for admission to UG programs in the streams of Engineering/Technology, Agriculture and Medical (Pharmacy etc.). Based on the previous iteration of the exam, the following courses are offered through TS EAMCET 2021 exam.
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Tech Dairy Technology
- B.Tech Agricultural Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
Agriculture and Medical Courses
- B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture
- B.Sc. Forestry
- B.V.Sc. & A.H.
About Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad was founded in 1972 under provisions of the Legislature of the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is the first ever Technological University in the country. Since the last 40 years, the University has been at a pioneer position in providing technical education in the state.
After 37 years since its inception, the University was restructured into four different Universities viz. JNT University Hyderabad, JNT University Anantapur, JNT University Kakinada and JNFAU by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Since then, the UNiversity is rechristened as Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH), Hyderabad. At present, the jurisdiction of the University spans the entire state of Telengana.
Check out the list of constituent colleges and academic schools of the UNiversity below.
- JNTUH College of Engineering Hyderabad (Autonomous), Kukatpally, Hyderabad (1965)
- JNTUH College of Engineering Jagityal, Karimnagar Dist. (2007)
- JNTUH College of Engineering Manthani, Karimnagar Dist. (2010)
- JNTUH College of Engineering Sultanpur, Medak Dist. (2012)
- Institute of Science & Technology, Kukatpally, Hyderabad (1989)
- School of Information Technology, Kukatpally, Hyderabad (1989)
- School of Management Studies, Kukatpally, Hyderabad (1989)
- School of Continuing and Distance Education, Kukatpally, Hyderabad (1983)
JNTU Contact Details
Address: (Of last year)
Examinations Building, Gr. Floor.
Kukatpallym Hyderabad – 500 085, Telangana
Contact Numbers: (Of last year)
Email ID and Website: (Of last year)
Click here for previous year TS EAMCET information brochure for Engineering (E)
Click here for previous year TS EAMCET information brochure for Agriculture & Medical (A&M)
TS EAMCET 2021 FAQs
Q1. What is the rank for 90 marks in TS EAMCET?
Q2. Is TS EAMCET exam easy?
Q3. What is a good score in TS EAMCET?
Q4. Is TS EAMCET counselling process conducted online or offline?
Q5. I am not from the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. Am I eligible for TS EAMCET?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.