TS EdCET Counselling 2018 will be conducted after the declaration of TS EdCET Result 2018. Candidates having TS EdCET 2018 Ranks will be required to present for Counselling with all the required certificates. The schedule of TS EdCET Counselling 2018 will also be updated here as soon as officially released. Candidates can check the more information about TS EdCET Counselling 2018 from this article given below.
TS EdCET Counselling 2018
The complete details of TS EdCET Counselling 2018 for eligible candidates for admission into B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2018-2019 is available here. Candidates are advised to visit our page regularly for latest updates.
Certificates to be produced by all candidates:-
- TS EdCET-2018 Rank Card
- TS EdCET-2018 Hall Ticket
- Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks
- Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificates from 9th class to graduation
- Residence certificate (in case where the candidate had private study without any institutionalized education)
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state. This certificate should be obtained from the Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.04.2018
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority (in case of SC/ST/BC).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificate (mentioned in Graduation/Post Graduation TC) certificates wherever applicable.
- Xerox Copies of two sets of the original certificates
The Biometric details of the candidates captured at the time of appearing for TS Ed.CET-2018 Examination shall be verified at the Help Line Centers at the time of Certificate Verification. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
The candidates who have not given the Biometric details at the time of TS Ed.CET-2018 Examination (list placed in the website: http://tsedcet.org) shall have to Register the biometric details duly furnishing an undertaking mentioning the reasons for not giving the Biometric details at the time of TS Ed.CET- 2018 Examination at any of the Help Line Center as per the schedule.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority:-
- PH: (Physically Handicapped) certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP: In terms of G.O.Ms. No. 19 School Education (Training) Department, the Children of Armed Forces i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana based on the permanent address/Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Ex-servicemen and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.
- NCC & Sports Category: Candidates have to produce concerned original certificates issued by the Competent Authority.
- Minorities: Graduation or Post Graduation TC containing Minority status or certificate from the Head of the Institution.
Procedure to Exercise Web Options
Procedure as per last year details is given here.