TS LAWCET 2019 Rank card has been released by the Osmania University. The candidates can check their rank card for TS LAWCET 2019 online at the website, lawcet.tsche.ac.in. To check the result, the candidates need to log in by entering their LAWCET Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number, and Date of Birth. Candidates can then download the TS LAWCET 2019 Rank Card. The result is prepared on the basis of the marking scheme for TS LAWCET. There is no negative marking for an incorrect answer. The candidates can check more details on TS LAWCET 2019 Result from this page.
TS LAWCET 2019 Result
The TS LAWCET Result 2019 can be checked by online mode from the Student Login only. The candidates can check the complete schedule for TS LAWCET 2019 Result from the table below.
|TS LAWCET 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|TS LAWCET 2019 exam date||20 May 2019|
|Declaration of TS LAWCET 2019 Result||02 Jun 2019|
Check Result Here: Click here to check the TS LAWCET 2019 Rank card.
Official Website: lawcet.tsche.ac.in
How to Check TS LAWCET 2019 Result
The candidates are able to check their result for the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET-2019) by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for checking the TS LAWCET 2019 Result.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their LAWCET Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number, and Date of Birth.
- Submit the login details and then in the next screen, the result of the candidate appears.
- After checking their result, the aspirants can then download and take a print out of it for future reference.
Details Given in TS LAWCET 2019 Result
The result for TS LAWCET 2019 consist of the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Result status
- Roll Number
TS LAWCET 2019 Cut Off Marks
In order to pass the TS LAWCET 2019 exam, the candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks as specified by the Osmania University. Only those candidates who obtain marks equal to or greater than the cut off marks is declared as qualified. The candidates can check the minimum qualifying marks for TS EAMCET 2019 from below:
|Category||Minimum qualifying cut off percentage||Minimum qualifying cut off marks (out of 120)|
|SC/ST/PWD||No minimum cut off marks|
Tie Breaker Criteria for TS LAWCET 2019
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, the tie is resolved by implying the following rules:
- Marks secured in Part-C of TS LAWCET 2019 is taken into consideration to decide the merit.
- If the tie still persists, then the marks obtained by the candidate in Part B of TS LAWCET 2019 is considered.
- If there is still a tie, then they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and the candidate senior in age is considered at the time of admission.
What After TS LAWCET 2019 Result is Announced?
After the declaration of TS LAWCET 2019 Result, the exam conducting body then publishes a merit list which contains the name and details of the qualifiers of the entrance exam. Candidates whose name is included in the merit list are then eligible to appear for the TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling. The aspirants have to report for the TS LAWCET Counselling physically and bring along all the necessary documents in proof of age, educational qualification, etc.
TS LAWCET Result 2019 – Highlights
- The rank card can be downloaded by all the applicants who appear for the entrance examination.
- The rank obtained in TS LAWCET 2019 is valid for admission into 3 years/ 5 year Law Course for the academic year 2019-2020 only.
- There is no provision for re-checking/ re-evaluation of TS LAWCET Result.
Top TS LAWCET 2019 Score Accepting Law Colleges
The candidates can check below the list of top 10 law colleges which accepts TS LAWCET score for admission. In the table below, we have also mentioned the opening and closing rank of the top colleges which is helpful for the candidates. The opening and closing rank is as per last year’s information:
|College Name||Cut off Status||General Category marks/cutoff||SC Opening and Closing Cutoff|
|Post Graduate College of Law Osmania University||Opening||102 – 120||88 – 120|
|I.F.H.E University of Law||Opening||103||81|
|K. V. Ranga Reddy Law College||Opening||101||78|
|Mahatma Gandhi Law College||Opening||98||74|
|Pendekanti Law College||Opening||95||71|
If you have any question related to TS LAWCET 2019 Result, do not hesitate to let us know in the comment section below.