TS LPCET 2018 Application Form – Online applications will be invited for the candidates who intend to take admission into language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASE / CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the State of Telangana through LPCET – 2018. Applications will be filled online from the official website i.e. http://www.lpcet.cdse.telangana.gov.in before April 24, 2018. Get here complete details of TS LPCET 2018 Application Form such as schedule and Steps to be followed in Submission of Application.
TS LPCET 2018 Application Form
Before filling up TS LPCET 2018 Application Form candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria carefully. The application form will be made available at official website i.e http://www.lpcet.cdse.telangana.gov.in or the direct link will also be provided here for the sake of candidates. Candidates can check the schedule for TS LPCET 2018 Application Form from the table given below:
|Commencement of online application form submission||10 Apr 2018|
|Last date of submission of online application form||24 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: TS LPCET 2018 Application Form will be available at lpcet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
Steps to be followed in Submission of Application Online
- Visit the Official Website.
- The candidate has to pay a fee of Rs. 400.00 through LPCET website.
- The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to Telangana State and mobile phone number).
- On receipt of fee at LPCET website, the candidate shall be issued a ‘PAYMENT REFERENCE ID’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online.
- The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form.
- The Candidate should be ready with the photograph of size up to 50kb and candidate signature up to 30kb before filling in the online application.
- Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected.
- After pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of the required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘UPLOAD’ button below the photograph on the application form and ‘UPLOAD’ again.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
- On submission of application form, online the candidate shall be given registration number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence.
- On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use. Candidates should not post the printout of the application to LPCET office.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.