TELANGANA MCET-AC – 2016 – Telangana Private Medical & Dental Collages Management Association has released notification for the eligible candidates, who qualified in NEET-2016, for admission into “B” Category (Management) seats in MBBS/BDS Course for the academic year 2016-17 in Un-Aided Non-Minority Private Medical & Dental Colleges in the State of Telangana. Candidates can check the complete information of Telangana MCET AC – 2016 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc on this page below.
Latest – Details of second counselling of TELANGANA MCET AC 2016 has been announced. Check below.
TELANGANA MCET-AC – 2016
Only those candidates who have been declared qualified in CBSE-National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2016 (NEET-UG 2016) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education are eligible to apply.
TELANGANA MCET AC MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2016.
Schedule of TELANGANA MCET AC 2016 is given below.
|Commencement of Application Form||15 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submission of Application form||19 Sep 2016|
|Date of Counselling||23 Sep & 24 Sep 2016|
Counselling 2016 – Second
For conducting 2nd counselling for filling up the vacant and newly permitted seats in the “B” category in private medical and dental colleges in the state of Telangana for MBBS/BDS for the session 2016-17.
Date : 30 Sep 2016 (8:00 Am Onwards)
Venue : Online Counseling Center Prof. G.Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education O.U Campus.
Click here to Check Vacancy position as on 30 Sep 2016 – New!
Note: A student, who has already taken admission in “B” Category MBBS Seats in 1st Phase of counseling, will not be eligible to participate in this counseling.
All the candidates who applied for counseling from 15-09-2016 to 19-09-2016 through www.tgmedco.com and not taken admission in the MBBS course in 1st Phase of counseling are only eligible to participate in this phase of counseling.
The candidates who attended the 1st counseling held on 23rd and 24th September 2016 and not opted (No Option) any seat are also eligible.
Candidates who have already paid the counseling fee during the first counseling need not to pay counseling fee.
The candidates who have paid university fee and college fee for BDS course, they have to pay the difference amount of university fee and tuition fee.
Only one parent along with the student will be allowed into the center upon showing Original Certificates and Requisite fees.
Candidates have to bring all original certificates as notified earlier.
Candidates absent for 1st counseling on 23rd and 24th September may attend the Vacancy position will be displayed in the www.tgmedco.com website on 29-09-2016 at 6.P.M.
The officials representing member colleges will be present at Counselling Centre; hence candidates shall bring all the original certificates and the required DDs for tuition and University Fee.
Instructions to the Candidates about Counselling
The candidates shall attend the counseling with the following original certificates :
- SSC certificate or Equivalent Examination showing the Date of Birth of the Candidate.
- Intermediate of Telangana or its equivalent examination with 10 + 2 pattern.
- Study Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- NEET Hall Ticket
- NEET Rank Card
- Two sets of self-attested Xerox copies mentioned above.
- Self-attested Xerox Copy of the Aadhar Card of candidate and father.
Candidates shall attend the counselling with the following demand Drafts :
- Tuition Fee : Demand Draft for Rs. 11,00,000/- for MBBS OR Rs.4,00,000/- For BDS in favour “The Secretary, TPMDCMA” Payable at Hyderabad
- University Fee : Demand Draft for Rs. 40,000/- for MBBS or Rs.20,000/- for BDS in favour “The Registrar, KNR University of Health Science” Payable at Warangal.
- Counselling Fee : Demand Draft for Rs.5,000/- in favour The Secretary, TPMDCMA Payable at
List of Candidates selected for “B” Category seats in MBBS Course during the selection on 23 & 24 Sep 2016 has been published. The direct link to check the same is also provided here for the sake of candidates. Kindly go through the link provided below.
Provisional Merit List
Provisional merit list of the candidates applied for counselling has been published. Merit list is prepared basing on the data uploaded to website by the candidates. This merit list is subject to verification of relevant original certificate of the candidates at the time of counselling. Any discrepancy found in the data uploaded by the candidate, the candidate will not be permitted to attend the counselling. Any candidate, who is not qualified in NEET Examination are also not eligible for counselling. Any candidate, who has not fulfilled the criteria laid down by the MCI/DCI/ KNRUHS/ TPMDCMA Regulations, will not be permitted to attend the counselling. The highlighted Rows are the candidates who appeared to have applied twice. Only one application will be considered.
The direct link to check the provisional merit list for counselling is also posted on this page below.
Application Form 2016
Candidates seeking admission in MBBS/BDS courses for this year 2016 have to fill the online Application form from the official portal or from the direct link provided below. Those who qualify in NEET 2016 can apply online. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and othe conditions before filling the online application.
- Application process is over…!!!
Registration fee is Rs. 2000/-
Mode of Payment – The registration fee shall be paid through Credit card/Debit Card/Net banking only.
The candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled in application form after completion of the application form and to note down the application number. No physical form of applications will be accepted.
Candidates from all over the country are eligible for admission into UG Medical and Dental Courses.
- As per Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India/KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
- In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS Course for a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to qualify in NEET (National Eligibility cum-Entrance Test) to MBBS/BDS course’ held for the said academic year.
- The candidates also shall secure not less than 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) /Bio-technology in the qualifying examination (40% in case of BC, SC and ST) are eligible for admission into MBBS / BDS courses and they fulfill other relevant conditions laid down in these regulations as per Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India guidelines.
- Candidates possessing qualification of the University/Board of an institution outside the TG State should submit Eligibility/Equivalence certificate from the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana, to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana.
- Candidates possessing qualification of the University / Board of an institution outside INDIA should submit Eligibility / Equivalence certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi and Eligibility / Equivalence certificate issued from the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana.
Should have completed the age of 17 years by 31stDecember, 2016.
- A person born on 1st January of a year will complete one year on 31stDecember of the same year.
- Age shall be calculated on the basis of date of birth as indicated in the Secondary School Certificate examination or equivalent examination.
- No request for relaxation of age of a candidate shall be entertained.
- Candidates born on or after 02.01.2000 are not eligible for admission in to MBBS and BDS courses.
The selected candidates shall pay non – refundable University fee of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five thousand only) for MBBS Course and Rs.16,000/- (Rupees Sixteen Thousand only) for BDS Course in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, KNR University of Health Sciences” payable at Warangal.
- MBBS – Rs. 11,00,000/- Per Annum
- BDS – Rs. 4,00,000/- Per Annum
The Tuition Fee has to be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Secretary, TPMDCMA” payable at Hyderabad on the day of Counselling.
The selected candidates shall submit bank guarantee for every succeeding year for Rs.11 lakhs. Further the selected candidates shall renew the bank guarantee for Rs.11 lakhs before expiry of the same and keep it alive for every succeeding year and candidates shall furnish undertaking to the college concerned to that effect.
Note – The admission shall be closed on 30-09-2016. The Candidates are not permitted to withdraw from the Course on or after the closure of admissions.
For more detail of TELANGANA MCET-AC – 2016 – Download Guidelines.