The Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy, abbreviated as AYUSH, is a governmental body in India purposed with developing, education and research in ayurveda (Indian traditional medicine), yoga, naturopathy, unani, siddha, homoeopathy, Sowa Rigpa (Traditional Tibetan medicine), and other Indigenous Medicine systems. Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal will be releasing a notification regarding TS PG AYUSH Admission 2020. Candidates who are interested to take admission into MD Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani course for the academic year 2020-21 can fill the application form after checking the eligibility criteria. Candidates can get all the details regarding TS PG AYUSH Admission 2020 such as application form, fee, eligibility criteria, etc from this page below.
Provisional Selection will be made by the Selection Committee constituted by the University. The Selection Committee will provisionally select the candidates as per the regulations from among the candidates who qualified AIAPGET 2020 as per merit list. The candidates can submit their option for subjects of his / her choice in order of priority to the Selection Committee. The selection committee will select the candidates as per the Admissions Regulations and Government Rules from among the candidates who are physically present themselves and have submitted their options. The list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed and the provisional selection intimations will be issued to the selected candidates. The selection will be made only from among the candidates who physically present themselves when their hall ticket numbers are called out in order of merit.
TS PG AYUSH Admission 2020
Applications online will be invited from candidates who have appeared for AIAPGET-2020( Ayurveda, Homeo & Unani ), whose names figure in the merit list and who full-fill the eligibility for admission into MD Ayurveda, Homeo or Unan Course for the academic year 2020 in the Colleges affiliated to KNR UHS.
|Availability of online Application||Mid- Week Oct 2020|
|Display of Provisional merit list||Last Week Oct 2020|
|Verification of certificates and Counseling at PGRRCDE,|
Osmania University, Hyderabad and exercising options.
|Last Week Oct 2020|
|Closure of admissions||Last Week Oct 2020|
Candidates can apply online through website ayush.telangana.gov.in as per the schedule mentioned in the table. It is advised to the candidates that they should fill and submit their application form before the last date to avoid any last minute rush On-line application can be filled through any computer with internet connection with Internet Explorer 11 version.
Registration and Counseling fee:
As per last year details!!!
- For OC/BC Candidates – Rs. 4,000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 3,000/-
(Bank Charges Extra)
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
The candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Council and applying for Entrance Test for admission to this University, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.5,000/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.3,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the State.
Candidates are advised to download the prospectus displayed on KNRUHS website: www.knruhs.in and read carefully for eligibility criteria and availability of seats before filling the application form.
Keep the following documents ready before filling Application Form:
- AIAPGET 2018 Hall Ticket
- AIAPGET 2018 Rank Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Study Certificate – B.A.M.S/B.H.M.S/B.U.M.S ( 1st year to final year )
- Internship completion certificate
- In case of candidates obtained B.A.M.S/B.H.M.S/B.U.M.S or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh 10 years residence certificate of father / mother / Spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any in support of eligibility as per Presidential order.
- All marks memos from 1st to final
- Scanned Photo (80 kb in size)
- Scanned Signature
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Experience / Service Certificate
- Council Registration Certificate
- Differently abled (PH) certificate if applicable. ( PH Quota reservation will be followed if sufficient number of seats are available course wise )
- Credit card / Debit card
- Aadhar Card
As per last year details!!
Candidate should have appeared in AIAPGET 2020
- Those who have passed the Degree Examination after undergoing a course of study in the respective field (Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani) of not less than 5 ½ years duration including the period of compulsory internship.
- Those who passed equivalent Degree Examination
- Ayurveda – Included in the 2nd schedule of IMCC Act 1970.
- Homeo – Included in the 2nd schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act 1973.
- Unani – recognized by CCIM
- The candidates should have completed internship by 31-07-2018. and they shall submit a Certificate to that effect.
- Candidates who have appeared AIAPGET 2018 and whose names are included in the merit list of AIAPGET-2018 for Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani P.G. are only eligible to apply, subject to fulfillment of regulations.
- Candidates who are already admitted and studying M.D. (Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani) course shall not be permitted for counselling until they discontinue the course before submitting the application form and such candidate shall submit the discontinuation certificate issued by the Head of the Institution along with the application.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G. Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani Course.
- For in-service candidates, three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 31-07-2018.
The merit position of candidates shall be determined based on percentile and rank obtained in AIAPGET-2020. Provisional Merit List of Candidates Applied Online will be available on ayush.telangana.gov.in
The tie-breaking criteria is based on the last year!!!
In case of equal rank/percentile among candidates, the following criteria will be considered for determining merit rank.
Total aggregate marks obtained (1st Year to Final Year)
- Ayurveda – in BAMS Course
- Homeo – in BHMS Course
- Unani – in BUMS Course
In case of equality of above criteria the date of birth will be considered, candidate born earlier will be considered as first in merit rank.
Final Allotment list of TS PG AYUSH 2020 will be released here, the candidate can check the final list of allotment from the TS PG AYUSH Official Website.
For more information about TS PG AYUSH Admission 2020, download previous year prospectus:
Insofar, the official details for TS PG AYUSH Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information Provided on this page is based on last years prospectus. As soon as the Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal will be releasing a notification information will be available here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.