The Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy, abbreviated as AYUSH, is a governmental body in India purposed with developing, education and research in ayurveda (Indian traditional medicine), yoga, naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, homoeopathy, Sowa Rigpa (Traditional Tibetan medicine), and other Indigenous Medicine systems. Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal has been released a notification regarding TS PG AYUSH Admission 2020-21. Candidates who are interested to take admission into MD Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani course for the academic year 2020-21 can fill the application form after checking the eligibility criteria. Candidates can get all the details regarding TS PG AYUSH Admission 2020 such as application form, fee, eligibility criteria, etc from this page below.
Latest: The allotment list after 1st round counselling for TS PG AYUSH Admission 2020 – 2021 has been released. Scroll down to check it.
TS PG AYUSH Admission 2020 – 2021
Provisional Selection is made by the Selection Committee constituted by the University. The Selection Committee is provisionally select the candidates as per the regulations from among the candidates who qualified AIAPGET 2020 as per merit list. The candidates can submit their option for subjects of his / her choice in order of priority to the Selection Committee. The selection committee select the candidates as per the Admissions Regulations and Government Rules from among the candidates who are physically present themselves and have submitted their options. The list of provisionally selected candidates is displayed and the provisional selection intimations is issued to the selected candidates. The selection is made only from among the candidates who physically present themselves when their hall ticket numbers are called out in order of merit.
Applications online are invited from candidates who have appeared for AIAPGET-2020 (Ayurveda, Homeo & Unani ), whose names figure in the merit list and who full-fill the eligibility for admission into MD Ayurveda, Homeo or Unan Course for the academic year 2020 in the Colleges affiliated to KNR UHS.
|Availability of online Application||23 – 28 Jan 2021|
|Display of Provisional merit list||28 Jan 2021|
|Verification of certificates and Counseling||30 Jan 2021|
|Release of final merit list||10 Feb 2021|
TS PG AYUSH Admission 2020 – 2021 Allotment List
The allotment list after 1st round counselling for admission to TS PG AYUSH 2020-21. It has released in PDF format at knruhs.telangana.gov.in. The direct link to check the allotment list is provided below.
– Click here to check the allotted candidate’s list after 1st round counselling for admission into MD Ayurveda Courses for 2020-2021 session.
– Click here to check the allotted candidate’s list after 1st round counselling for admission into MD Homeo Courses for 2020-2021 session.
– Click here to check the allotted candidate’s list after 1st round counselling for admission into MD Unani Courses for 2020-2021 session.
The merit position of candidates is determined based on percentile and rank obtained in AIAPGET-2020. The merit list of Candidates Applied Online is available on knruhs.telangana.gov.in. Direct link to check the merit list is given below.
Final Merit List:
Provisional Merit List:
KNR UHS hereby notifies that the first and final verification of Original Certificates and exercising options for admission into MD(HOMOEO), MD(AYURVEDA) & MD (UNANI) Courses in AYUSH colleges affiliated to KNR UHS, Telangana State will be conducted on 30-01-2021.
Candidates who have registered online and whose names are in the Provisional merit list notified on 28-01-2021 in KNRUHS website are hereby directed to attend in person for the first and final verification of certificates and exercise options for admission into MD (HOMOEO), MD (AYURVEDA) & MD (UNANI) Courses in AYUSH colleges affiliated to KNR UHS, Telangana State at Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, Osmania University (PGRRCDE, OU-CAMPUS), Hyderabad, as per the schedule given below.
Category: All candidates belonging to Telangana/A.P. State whose names are displayed in subject wise provisional Merit list are hereby directed to attend with all Original Certificates for verification and for exercising options.
Candidates are directed to attend for verification in person with all the original certificates (mentioned below) and submit one set of self attested Xerox copies at verification center.
- Hall Ticket of AIAPGET-2020
- Marks Sheet of AIAPGET-2020
- Memo of marks of UG Degree Course from 1st year to Final year.
- Registration certificate from the respective councils.
- Internship completion by 31-12-2020 certificate.
- Degree Certificate ( Original/ Provisional )
- Study Certificate of UG. Course.
- Latest Caste Certificate / Social Status Certificate issued by competent authority of State Government
- Service Certificate issued by Director/Commissioner of AYUSH after 01-01-2021.
- Study Certificate of VI to Intermediate
- Study Certificate / Residence Certificate in support of Local / Non-Local status
- Discontinuation Certificate ( if applicable )
- SSC Certificate ( for Date of Birth )
Verification Fee for Equivalency: Candidates who have completed their Under Graduate Degree course out-side the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or Country (Abroad) and got their Certificates registered with the council shall pay a verification fee of Rs. 3,000/- ( Rupees Three Thousands only) for Degrees acquired out-side Telangana / A.P. and Rs.5,000/- ( Rupees Five Thousands only) for degree acquired out-side the country.
Click here to download notice in pdf format.
Candidates can apply online through website ayush.telangana.gov.in as per the schedule mentioned in the table. It is advised to the candidates that they should fill and submit their application form before the last date to avoid any last minute rush On-line application can be filled through any computer with internet connection with Internet Explorer 11 version.
Application Process is over now.
Registration and Counseling fee:
- For OC/BC Candidates – Rs. 4,000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 3,000/-
(Bank Charges Extra)
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
The candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Council and applying for Entrance Test for admission to this University, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.5,000/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.3,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the State.
Candidates are advised to download the prospectus displayed on KNRUHS website: http://www.knruhs.in and read carefully for eligibility criteria and availability of seats before filling the application form.
Keep the following documents ready before filling Application Form:
- AIAPGET 2020 Hall Ticket
- AIAPGET 2020 Rank Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Study Certificate – B.A.M.S/B.H.M.S/B.U.M.S ( 1st year to final year )
- Internship completion certificate
- In case of candidates obtained B.A.M.S/B.H.M.S/B.U.M.S or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh 10 years residence certificate of father / mother / Spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any in support of eligibility as per Presidential order.
- All marks memos from 1st to final
- Scanned Photo (80 kb in size)
- Scanned Signature
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Experience / Service Certificate
- Council Registration Certificate
- Differently abled (PH) certificate if applicable. ( PH Quota reservation will be followed if sufficient number of seats are available course wise )
- Credit card / Debit card
- Aadhar Card
Candidate should have appeared in AIAPGET 2020
- Those who have passed the Degree Examination after undergoing a course of study in the respective field (Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani) of not less than 5 ½ years duration including the period of compulsory internship.
- Those who passed equivalent Degree Examination
- Ayurveda – Included in the 2nd schedule of IMCC Act 1970.
- Homeo – Included in the 2nd schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act 1973.
- Unani – recognized by CCIM
- The candidates should have completed internship by 31-12-2020. and they shall submit a Certificate to that effect.
- Candidates who have appeared AIAPGET 2020 and whose names are included in the merit list of AIAPGET-2018 for Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani P.G. are only eligible to apply, subject to fulfillment of regulations.
- Candidates who are already admitted and studying M.D. (Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani) course shall not be permitted for counselling until they discontinue the course before submitting the application form and such candidate shall submit the discontinuation certificate issued by the Head of the Institution along with the application.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G. Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani Course.
- For in-service candidates, three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 31-12-2020.
For more information about TS PG AYUSH Admission 2021, download prospectus:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.