TS PGEC Admission 2019 for GATE / GPAT Candidates – Post Graduate Engineering Common Admission is State Level Admissions into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch) Courses for the academic year 2019-20 conducted by University college of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a statutory body of the Government of Telangana State, Hyderabad. Candidates can read the complete details regarding TS PGEC Admission 2019 for GATE / GPAT Candidates such as application form & fee details, eligibility criteria, important dates etc. on this page.
TS PGEC Admission 2019 for GATE / GPAT Candidates
GATE / GPAT qualified candidates qualified candidates are considered for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Arch./ Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) (Full Time) courses for the academic year 2019-20 in Universities and Affiliated Engineering/ Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana State.
Schedule for TS PGEC Admission 2019 is given here.
|On-line submission of application commences from||01 May 2019|
|Last date of submission application form without late fee||15 Jun 2019|
|Last date of submission application form with late fee Rs. 500/-||22 Jun 2019|
|Last date of submission application form with late fee Rs. 2000/-||29 Jun 2019|
Qualified GATE / GPAT candidates who wish to seek admission are required to apply / register through online only (printed hard copy of the applications will not be accepted). Online Registration/ Application form of TS PGEC Admission 2019 for GATE / GPAT candidates is now available on the official website. So interested candidate who are eligible and wanted to apply for M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch./ Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.)(Full Time) courses for the academic year 2019-2020, can fill the Online Registration/ Application form of TS PGEC Admission 2019 through the direct link, which is given below.
- Application Fee Payment
- Check your Payment Status
- Fill Application Form
- Print Your Filled Application Form
- User Guide
Available information regarding eligibility criteria is based on previous year information. Candidates can use this information for reference purpose only.
- The Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The Candidate should belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State.
- Candidates should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in qualifying degree examination.
- Candidate should qualify either in GATE / GPAT or PGECET for the year 2019.
The details of the courses offered by the universities along with specified eligibility (GATE paper) for each course is given blow. This is the University wise eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria before submit the application form.
Click Here to download above file.
- Both GATE / GPAT qualified candidates and TS PGECET – 2019 qualified candidates are considered for admission into ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch Courses.
- A separate notification with details of admission schedule, certificates / documents to be produced etc. will be issued in the month of July, 2019.
- Preference will be given to GATE / GPAT Candidates in admissions to various PG Professional Programmes, and only after exhausting GATE / GPAT qualified candidates, the remaining vacant seats will be filled with TS PGECET-2019 qualified candidates as per the merit order.
- All PG programs of part-time / sponsored shall not come under the purview of Convener TS PGECET and admissions to such courses are done by the respective universities.
- Qualified GATE / GPAT candidates who wish to seek admission are required to apply / register through online only (printed hard copy of the applications will not be accepted).
- It is not necessary to apply / register separately for multiple courses. One application / registration is sufficient for all eligible courses.
- The registration fee is Rs. 600/- (Rs.300/- in case of SC / ST).
- The details of the courses offered by the universities along with specified eligibility (GATE paper) for each course is given under “courses & eligibility”.
- Candidates should satisfy local / non local status requirements.
- The existing policy on reservation shall be followed in PG admissions for the Convener seats.
Official Website: pgecet.tsche.ac.in