TS PGECET Application Form 2019: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education has released the TS PGECET 2019 application form on March 13, 2019. Candidates can fill the form from the website pgecet.tsche.ac.in. In the PGECET application form, candidates need to fill the details such as personal information, communication details, educational qualification, and many more. No application invite after the due date will be entertained by the concerned authorities as a matter of concern. The direct link to apply for TS PGECET for the following academic year is available on this page. Candidates must read the article written below to get more details on TS PGECET Application Form 2019.
TS PGECET Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to be ready with the required documents which have to be submitted while filling the form. It is advised that the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the test. Candidates must check out the contemplated schedule given below as a reference for the relevant events that will be taking place in the registration procedure.
|Date of commencement of online applications||13 Mar 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online applications without late fee||30 Apr 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online applications with late fee||25 May 2019|
|Corrections of Online Application||15 to 17 May 2019|
- Click Here to apply online.
- Click Here to pay the application fees.
- Click Here to check payment status.
- Click Here to print filled application form
Candidates will be able to make the payment through Debit/Credit card of any Indian authorized bank, Net Banking, TS Online or AP online as well.
Documents Required for TS PGECET Application Form 2019
Candidates are required to have the below-enlisted documents to fill the application form. To complete the registration procedure, candidates will have to get the scanned copies of the concerned documents to upload while filling the form.
- Passport size photograph
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- ID proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence or any other valid identity.
How to fill the TS PGECET Application Form 2019?
Candidates must check out the steps given below to get to know the procedure of filling the application form from the official website. There is no other way to fill the form other than online mode.
- Visit the website or click on the direct link which is available on this page.
- Read the Instructions carefully.
- Click the “Apply Online” option.
- Enter the asked credentials details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Hall-Ticket Number (SSS/10thStandard), Year of Passing, Father/Mother Name, Select No of Test, Select
(SC/ST/OC), Aadhaar Number, and many more.
- Submit the details after checking them thoroughly.
- Next step would be the application fee payment.
- Select the mode of payment and enter the relevant details.
- Click on “Make Payment” and follow the instructions and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the transaction, you will receive the Registration ID and password to your email and registered mobile number.6 h
- Upload the required documents such as a photograph, signature, and mark sheets under the prescribed specifications.
TS PGECET 2019 Exam Centers
The candidates who will be taking the TS PGECET 2019 test will have to choose a centre for taking the test.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.