Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. This is an annual exam conducted to grant admission to eligible candidates in the various engineering/ non-engineering diploma courses offered by the varied colleges in the state of Telangana.
The entrance exam for TS POLYCET 2019 will be conducted on April 16, 2019. If candidates want to get admission in the polytechnic colleges of Telangana then they have to clear the entrance exam. So, to appear in the entrance exam it is necessary for the candidates to register themselves for the exam before April 04, 2019. candidates can get complete details about the TS POLYCET 2019 admission process on this page below.
TS POLYCET 2019
The table below enlists all the important events for the TS POLYCET 2019. Please refer to the table below to get the complete idea about the TS POLYCET timeline. You can track all the important events by referring to the table below.
|Online application starts||14 Mar 2019|
|Last date to fill the online application form||04 Apr 2019|
|TS POLYCET Exam date||16 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||24 Apr 2019|
Fill Your Application Form
The application form for the polytechnic common entrance test is available in the online mode. Candidates have to fill their registration form from the official website of State Board of Technical Education and Training. A direct link for the same is also provided above. Complete the application process with the payment of application fee.
- For general applicants: Rs 400/-
- For SC/ST applicants: 250/-
Mode of Payment:
Made the online payment or TS online/Meeseva with a cash payment of application fee.
Steps To Fill The Application Form
Here are a few guidelines that you should remember while filing the TS POLYCET Application Form 2019 and registering for the exam.’
- Firstly you will have to enter your 10th Class Hall ticket No. , Year of passing and Date of Birth.
- Fill in your personal details such as name, father’s name etc.
- You will also have to enter your contact details such as postal address, contact number, and email id etc.
- Choose the test center you want to appear in for your TS POLYCET 2019 exam.
- Enter your other vital details such as information about reservation or caste certificate details.
- Fill in your choice if you wish to appear in Urdu medium exam.
- Enter your Aadhar card detail.
- Pay your application fees.
- Take a printout of your duly filled application form and affix a recent passport photo and visit the nearest helpline center to complete your registration process and to generate your admit card.
Rejection of Candidature
The applicants’ candidature is liable for rejection on the following grounds:
- The application forms are incomplete including the signature of candidate and parent/guardian and photograph of the candidate.
- The candidate furnishes false or incorrect information.
- The candidate fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility.
- In case the application is rejected no correspondence will be entertained with the
candidate nor fee paid will be refunded.
- The application is received without Demand Draft or required fees.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.