TS POLYCET Application Form 2018 is issued by State Board of Technical Education and Training, TS Hyderabad. The application for the TS POLYCET exam is available in online mode on the official website of SBTET. The registration process for the TS POLYCET 2018 is available from March 14, 2018, and the last date for registration online till April 11, 2018.
The TS POLYCET entrance exam is conducted annually to grant admission to eligible candidates into the diploma programmes in government and private unaided Engineering Colleges. Candidates seeking admission in engineering / non-engineering diploma courses need to appear for this entrance test. You can get complete details about the TS POLYCET Application Form 2018 on this page below. Only registered candidate will be able to download hall ticket for the exam.
TS POLYCET Application Form 2018
The table below enlists all the important events for the TS POLYCET 2018. Please refer to the table below to get complete idea about the TS POLYCET Application Form 2018. Candidates can track all the important events by referring to the table below.
|Commencement of online filing of applications||14 Mar 2018|
|Last date of filing of online application||11 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill TS POLYCET Application Form 2018.
Official website: www.tspolycet.nic.in
Fill Your Application Form
The application form for the polytechnic common entrance test is available in the online mode. Candidates have to fill their registration form from the official website of State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Steps To Fill The Application Form
Here are a few guidelines that you should remember while filing the TS POLYCET Application Form 2018 and registering for the exam.’
- Firstly you will have to enter your 10th Class Hall ticket No. , Year of passing and Date of Birth.
- Fill in your personal details such as name, father’s name etc.
- You will also have to enter your contact details such as postal address, contact number, and email id etc.
- Choose the test center you want to appear in for your TS POLYCET 2018 exam.
- Enter your other vital details such as information about reservation or caste certificate details.
- Fill in your choice if you wish to appear in Urdu medium exam.
- Enter your aadhar card detail.
- Pay your application fees.
- Take a printout of your duly filled application form and affix a recent passport photo and visit the nearest helpline center to complete your registration process and to generate your admit card.
Application Fees & Mode Of Payment
The filled in Application form with photograph affixed (Do not staple and do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest TSonline/Payment gateway/Net Banking/Coordinating cum Helpline center with a cash payment of Rs. 350/- and for SC/ST Candidates Rs. 200/-.