TUEE Application Form 2020 – Tezpur University, Assam will release the online TUEE applications over www.tezuadmissions.com. TUEE Application Form 2020 will be available on the official website from February 2020. Candidates before filling up the TUEE Application Form must fulfill the course-specific eligibility, laid by the University. Eligible candidates must start applying by getting themselves registered over the TUEE application portal. And completing the TUEE 2020 application process by paying off the TUEE application form fee. To know more about TUEE Application Form 2020, a candidate can keep reading!
TUEE Application Form 2020
TUEE 2020 application process is online but the university level exam conducted for admission purpose is held in offline mode. A candidate is advised to fill their TUEE 2020 Application form with extreme care as later on, the authorities don’t open any TUEE form correction window. Note that, a candidate’s application form will not be considered to be successfully submitted till the time one has paid off the TUEE application fee. Moreover, candidates can keep track of TUEE 2020 application form related events. So, that they don’t miss out on any event!
|Commencement TUEE 2020 application from||last week of Feb 2020|
|End date to submit the online form||1st week of May 2020|
Apply Online: TUEE Application form 2020 will be available at www.tezu.ernet.in.
How To Fill TUEE 2020 Application Form?
As per last year…
Below, we have mentioned the steps that a candidate needs to take to apply for Tezpur University 2020 admission. Follow these instructions to apply easily before the last date lapses.
- Start by visiting the official website or the link provided below the table.
Step 1 – Registration: Eligible candidates will be required to get themselves registered by filling the following details, as shown in the picture below.
Step 2 – An OTP will be generated and a candidate will be required to enter the same over the next page for activating their accounts.
Step 3 – After your mobile number has been registered successfully, a candidate will be able to login with the help of the registered email and the password, generated by them.
- Completely fill the TUEE 2020 Application form before the last date. A candidate will be required to fill the following details.
- Over the next page, a candidate will be briefed about each of the 4 steps( including the payment of application fee). Candidates will also be able to find the specifications of the documents that need to be uploaded.
- Step by step, a candidate will be asked to fill some programme- related, exam related, educational qualification related details. Over the Step 4, a candidate will be required to upload photograph, signature and a copy of national level entrance exam score card.
- Finally, make the payment of the TUEE Application form fee via using any of the online payment gateways.
- After making the application fee payment, your TUEE application form 2020 has been submitted successfully.
- It is advised to save a copy of the online application form for future reference.
TUEE 2020 Application Fee
As per last year…
The candidates shall have to make a payment of Rs. 800/-(eight hundred only) as application fee through the online portal. The application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs. 400/-(four hundred only). This fee is non-refundable.
Mode of Payment – Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card /Net banking/Paytm)
Documents Required For TUEE 2020 Application Form
While applying for the TUEE 2020, candidates need to upload the following documents listed below. Hence, it is advised that the candidates need a scanned copy of these documents ready.
- If applying for B.Tech programmes need to keep a copy of the JEE (Main) 2020 admit card.
- Keep a copy of the Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority of any North East State, if applying under the North East quota.
- If applying for direct admission in M.Tech programmes they need to keep a copy of the valid GATE score card.
- Keep a copy of the Certificates and Mark-sheets/Grade Cards of all the previous Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate Programmes.
- Also, need a copy of the birth certificate or equivalent certificate in support of age.
- Those seeking admission under any reserved category must have a copy of the relevant certificate issued by the competent authority.
- If the candidate is employed then a candidate needs to keep a copy of the Sponsorship/No objection certificate issued by the employed.
- Candidates need to keep a copy of the gap certificate issued by the District Police Authority or an affidavit specifying the occupation of the candidate during the gap period.
- A passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
TUEE Application Status
After completing each of the TUEE 2020 online application steps, a candidate can check the application status. A candidate will be required to enter their registered email and password. By logging in, a candidate will be able to know what all steps they have completed and what more steps they need to complete. If a candidate has completed a step and over the application status window to shows that a candidate has not completed that step, he or she can contact the authorities in the following way:
- Calling the admission authority of the TU on +91-8638479756.
- Dropping an email [email protected]
Important Instructions TUEE 2020 Application Form
- Candidates need to keep a few things in mind while applying for TUEE 2020. A few of the important pointers are listed below.
- Candidates can maximum apply for 3 programmes.
- Candidates will have to apply separately with separate application Fee for each Programme.
- Candidates need to know that all the B.Tech. Programmes will be treated as a single Programme.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam or have already cleared the qualification exam are eligible to apply.
- Candidates will not be provided the facility of Application form correction window. So, the University advises to fill the form with extreme care and only with true/correct details.
Insofar, official details of TUEE 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.