TUEE 2018 application is available in the online mode. The TUEE application form is issued by the Tezpur University. Candidates are able to fill the TUEE 2018 application form from February 20, 2018. Candidates can last fill and submit their application forms for TUEE 2018 till April 30, 2018.
Candidates who wish to get admission in the various UG and PG courses offered by the Tezpur University need to appear for TUEE 2018. First and foremost candidates who wish to appear in the TUEE 2018 need to register themselves for the exam through the TUEE 2018 application form. As a matter of fact, candidates who fail to submit their application forms on the scheduled time will be disqualified to appear in the TUEE 2018.
TUEE 2018 Application Form
First and foremost candidates are advised to go through the information brochure issued by the Tezpur University. Candidates need to make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria laid down by the university. In conclusion, candidates who fail to fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the university will be disqualified from the exam. Moreover, the table below consists of all the important events and their tentative schedules about the TUEE 2018 exam.
|Commencement TUEE 2018 application from||20 Feb 2018|
|End date to submit the online form|
- Click here to register yourself for TUEE 2018 admission process.
- Click here to login on TUEE 2018 portal.
- Click here to check your application status.
Application fee for TUEE 2018 entrance Exam is Rs. 800/- per candidate and Rs. 400 for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates can submit fee online through Debit Card/ Credit Card /Net banking.
Candidates can visit the official website of the university and start filing the application form for TUEE 2018. Similarly, a direct link is also provided on this page. Candidates can click on the link above then to apply for TUEE 2018.
TUEE 2018 Application Form: Documents Required
While applying for the TUEE 2018, candidates need to upload the following documents listed below. Hence, it is advised that the candidates need a scanned copy of these documents ready.
- If applying for B.Tech programmes need to keep a copy of the JEE (Main) 2018 admit card.
- Keep a copy of the Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority of any North East State, if applying under the North East quota.
- If applying for direct admission in M.Tech programmes they need to keep a copy of the valid GATE score card.
- Keep a copy of the Certificates and Mark-sheets/Grade Cards of all the previous Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate Programmes.
- Also need a copy of the birth certificate or equivalent certificate in support of age.
- Those seeking admission under any reserved category must have a copy of the relevant certificate issued by the competent authority.
- If the candidate is employed then candidate needs to keep a copy of the Sponsorship/No objection certificate issued by the employed.
- Candidates need to keep a copy of the gap certificate issued by the District Police Authority or an affidavit specifying the occupation of the candidate during the gap period.
- A passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
TUEE 2018 Application Form: Important Instructions
Candidates need to keep a few things in mind while applying for TUEE 2018. A few of the important pointers are listed below.
- Candidates can maximum apply for 3 programmes.
- Candidates will have to apply separately with separate application Fee for each Programme.
- Candidates need to know that all the B.Tech. Programmes will be treated as a single Programme.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam or have already cleared the qualification exam are eligible to apply.