|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The eligible candidates are required to fill TUEE Application Form 2017 online through the University website (www.tezu.ernet.in) by paying application fee. Bank charges will be extra. Get here complete detail of TUEE Application process. Get here complete information of TUEE Application Form 2017.
|Opening of the online application submission||15 Mar 2017|
|Closing of the online application submission for All Programmes (Except B.Tech programme)||30 Apr 2017|
|Closing of the online application submission for B.Tech Programme||08 May 2017|
TUEE Application Form 2017
The candidates will be required to fill-in the TUEE 2017 Application Form online in the University website www.tezu.ernet.in. Candidates should read and follow the instructions (that are available on the website) carefully while filling in the relevant columns of the TUEE online application form. Payment is to be made online using either credit card, or debit card, or net-banking. The transaction detail is to be printed and preserved for later reference.
TUEE Application Fee
- nterested candidates may apply Online through the University Website: www.tezu.ernet.in by paying the application fees through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net [email protected] Rs. 700/- per candidate ( Rs. 350/- for SC, ST and PWD candidates).
Documents (digital/scanned copy) to be uploaded:
- Copy of the JEE (Main) 2017 admit card, if applying for the B.Tech. Programmes.
- Copy of the Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority of any North East State, if applying for the B.Tech. Programmes or M.Sc. Programme in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology under the North East quota.
- Copy of the valid GATE score card, if applying for direct admission to any M.Tech. Programme.
- Copy of the Certificates and Mark-sheets/Grade Cards of all the previous Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate Programmes.
- Copy of the birth certificate or equivalent certificate in support of age.
- Copy of the relevant certificate issued by the competent authority, if seeking admission under any reserved category.
- Copy of the Sponsorship/No objection certificate issued by the employer, if the candidate is employed.
- Copy of the gap certificate issued by the District Police Authority or an affidavit specifying the occupation of the candidate during the gap period, if the candidate is unemployed and there is a gap of one year or more between the last qualifying examination and the year of admission.
- A passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature.