TUEE Application Form 2020 – Tezpur University, Assam releases the online applications forms for the Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE) on its official website tezuadmissions.com. The Application Form 2020 will be available from February 2020. The Candidates who are looking forward to filling the application form should fulfill the course-specific eligibility, laid by the University instruction. Eligible candidates can start the admission process by getting themselves registered over the TUEE application portal. And then the application form should be filled and the payments should be made. To get more information the candidates can go through the article that is written down below about TUEE Application Form 2020.
TUEE Application Form 2020
TUEE 2020 application process is in the online mode, but the exam is going to be in the offline mode. The candidates should be very careful while filling the application form as the concerned authority does not open any correction window hence the provided information should be correct. To track the exam and the important dates check the table below:
|Commencement TUEE 2020 application from||last week of Feb 2020|
|End date to submit the online form||1st week of May 2020|
Apply Online: TUEE Application form 2020 will be available at www.tezu.ernet.in.
How To Fill TUEE 2020 Application Form?
According to the last year information
The students should fill the application form correctly and in-order do so they should know the steps to fill. the candidates can check below the steps to eliminates mistakes and misunderstandings :
Step 1- The students should start by visiting the official website.
Step 2- The students are now supposed to get them selves registered by filling the following details, as shown in the picture below.
Step 3 – An OTP will be generated and a candidate will be required to enter the same over the next page for activating their accounts.
Step 4 – After your mobile number has been registered successfully, a candidate will be able to login with the help of the registered email and the password, generated by them.
Step 5- Completely fill the TUEE 2020 Application form before the last date. A candidate will be required to fill the following details.
- Over the next page, a candidate will be briefed about each of the 4 steps( including the payment of application fee). Candidates will also be able to find the specifications of the documents that need to be uploaded.
- Step by step, a candidate will be asked to fill some programme- related, exam related, educational qualification related details. Over the Step 4, a candidate will be required to upload photograph, signature and a copy of the national level entrance exam scorecard.
- Finally, make the payment of the TUEE Application form fee via using any of the online payment gateways.
- After making the application fee payment, your TUEE application form 2020 has been submitted successfully.
- It is advised to save a copy of the online application form for future reference.
TUEE 2020 Application Fee
According to the last year information and the format
The candidates shall have to make a payment of Rs. 800/-(eight hundred only) as application fee through the online portal. The application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs. 400/-(four hundred only). This fee is non-refundable.
Mode of Payment – Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card /Net banking/Paytm)
Documents Required For TUEE 2020 Application Form
While applying for the TUEE 2020, candidates need to upload the following documents listed below. Hence, it is advised that the candidates need a scanned copy of these documents ready.
- If applying for B.Tech programmes need to keep a copy of the JEE (Main) 2020 admit card.
- Keep a copy of the Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority of any North East State, if applying under the North East quota.
- If applying for direct admission in M.Tech programs they need to keep a copy of the valid GATE score card.
- Keep a copy of the Certificates and Mark-sheets/Grade Cards of all the previous Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate Programmes.
- Also, need a copy of the birth certificate or equivalent certificate in support of age.
- Those seeking admission under any reserved category must have a copy of the relevant certificate issued by the competent authority.
- If the candidate is employed then a candidate needs to keep a copy of the Sponsorship/No objection certificate issued by the employed.
- Candidates need to keep a copy of the gap certificate issued by the District Police Authority or an affidavit specifying the occupation of the candidate during the gap period.
- A passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
TUEE 2020 Exam Centre
The exam centres of TUEE 2020is in twenty-six cities of India as per the last year information brochure . The exam center playsplay an important role as it make it convenient for the candidates to easily reach to take the entrance examination. The exam center that the students can fill during the filling of the application form can refer below:
TUEE Exam Centre
TUEE Application Status
After completing each of the TUEE 2020 online application steps, a candidate can check the application status. A candidate will be required to enter their registered email and password. By logging in, a candidate will be able to know what all steps they have completed and what more steps they need to complete. If a candidate has completed a step and over the application status window to shows that a candidate has not completed that step, he or she can contact the authorities in the following way:
- Calling the admission authority of the TU on +91-8638479756.
- Dropping an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TUEE Admit Card 2020
The admit card is one of the most important document as it helps the students to enter the exam hall. Candidates can follow the steps given down to download the admit card.
Step 1. first the student are supposed to visit the official website of TUEE that is tezpuradmission.com
Step 2. Then the candidates are supposed to Click on the official link of ‘TUEE admit card’
Step 3. NOw they are supposed to Enter registered ID and password
Step 4. After entering the registration details the admit card ill be displayed the candidates can check and print.
Step 5. The students should make sure they make at least multiple copies for future references
TUEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Important Instructions TUEE 2020 Application Form
- Candidates need to keep a few things in mind while applying for TUEE 2020. A few of the important pointers are listed below.
- Candidates can maximum apply for 3 programmes.
- Candidates will have to apply separately with separate application Fee for each Programme.
- Candidates need to know that all the B.Tech. Programmes will be treated as a single Programme.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam or have already cleared the qualification exam are eligible to apply.
- Candidates will not be provided the facility of Application form correction window. So, the University advises to fill the form with extreme care and only with true/correct details.
About TUEE 2020
Tezpur University was established in January 21, 1994 by an Act of Parliament of India, as a non-affiliating and residential Central University. The University is located at Napaam, about 15 km east of Tezpur town in Assam. The serene and green University. The campus of about 262 acres provides an excellent ambiance including modern infrastructure conducive for learning and for research.
Question 1- How to apply for TUEE?
Answer 1- The candidates have to just visit the official website and fill the application form.
Question 2- Does the university post the admit card home?
Answer 2- No the conducting body doe not send the application formb home by post , rather the students are just to download the admit card.
Insofar, official details of TUEE 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.