Integrated M.A.(English) /Integrated B.A. B. Ed sample papers are available on this page. Candidates can practice through the sample papers to get admission in the Integrated M.A.(English) /Integrated B.A. B. Ed course. Sample papers are very crucial for those candidates who give the entrance examination of any examination. Candidates can check all the TUEE Sample Paper of Integrated M.A.(English) /Integrated B.A. B. Ed from here.
TUEE Sample Paper – Integrated M.A.(English) /Integrated B.A. B. Ed
Sample papers are very important part for the preparation for the examination as it helps to make a judgement or analysis of the performance in the exam. Candidate get an idea about the examination pattern and various things which are related to the examination. Check the sample paper from the below.
(Note: The questions are indicative, not exhaustive)
Time: 3 hours
1. Select the preposition in the sentence: The pen is on the table.
(a) pen (b) is (c) on (d) table
2. Select the preposition in the sentence: The book is behind the chair.
(a) book (b) behind (c) is (d) chair
3. Please select the best option to complete the following sentence: There aren’t ___________ people here.
(a) much (b) many (c) a lot (d) some
4. Please select the best option to complete the following sentence: I went to the shop ___________ some chocolate.
(a) for buying (b) for buy (c) to buy (d) buy
5. Please select the best option to complete this sentence: Would you mind _____ the window, please?
(a) to open (b) open (c) opening (d) I open
6. Please select the best option to complete this sentence: If he _____ worked harder, he would have passed the exams.
(a) had have (b) would have (c) would (d) had
7. Please select the best option to complete this sentence: This dinner looks _____ to me.
(a) well (b) nicely (c) badly (d) good
8. Who was the author of the famous storybook ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’?
a) Rudyard Kipling b) John Keats c) Lewis Carroll d) H G Wells
9. How many lines does a sonnet have?
a) 10 b) 12 c) 14 d) They vary
10. Which is the first Harry Potter book?
a) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire b) Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
c) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets d) Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows
11. Who wrote Wuthering Heights?
(a) Emily Bronte (b) Charlotte Bronte (c) Jane Eyre (d) Jane Austen
12. What kind of book is Romeo and Juliet written by Shakespeare?
(a) Poetry (b) A novel (c) A play (d) An essay
13. Who wrote War and Peace?
(a) Fyodor Dostoyevsky (b) Nikolai Gogol (c) Valentin Rasputin (d) Leo Tolstoy
14. What is theme?
(a) The main idea or message shown through a work of literature (b) Traits of a character
(c) The author’s view of a certain character (d) all of the above
15. In the Jungle Book, who is the boy raised in the Indian forest by wolves?
(a) Simba (b) Goha (c) Mowgli (d) Toto
16. How many Arabian Nights were there?
(a)1001 (b) 2001 (c) 101 (d) 201
17. Which country is known as the Emerald Island?
(a) Sri Lanka (b) Maldives (c) Mauritius (d) Australia
18. In which country is Ankor Vat situated?
(a) Cambodia (b) Thailand (c) Malaysia (d) Myanmar
19. Who was the chairperson of the drafting committee for the Indian Constitution?
(a) B R Ambedkar (b) Jawaharlal Nehru (c) Sarojini Naidu (d) Md. Saadullah
20. The Battle of Plassey was fought in
(a) 1757 (b) 1748 (c) 1782 (d) 1764
21. Todar Mal was associated with
(a) music (b) literature (c) land revenue reforms (d) law
22. Which city in India is known as the Pink City?
(a) Jaipur (b) Delhi (c) Mysore (d) Mumbai
23. Which of the following is NOT written by Munshi Premchand?
(a) Gaban (b) Godan (c) Guide (d) Manasorovar
24. In India the first television programme was broadcasted in
(a) 1959 (b) 1965 (c) 1976 (d) 1957
25. The famous book Anandmath was authored by
(a) Sarojini Naidu (b) Bankim Chandra Chottapadhyay
(c) Sri Aurobindo (d) Rabindranath Tagore
26. Precis writing 10
27. Write a letter to the town authorities about the garbage in the market areas. 10
28. Construct a paragraph from the following leads: 10
Football match in town – people turn up to enjoy the game – eminent guest arrives – crowds settle with snacks – game begins – fierce competition on the field – sky looks gloomy – not enough shelter – people run helter skelter – match abandoned
29. Make sentences from any FIVE of the following given idioms 2×5=10
(a) to bell the cat (b) at a loss
(c) on the brain (d) to eat humble pie
(e) at sixes and sevens (f) like a bad penny
30. Write a composition (350-400 words) on the following: One night a burglar has been caught in your locality. Give a description of the incident and also the events that followed. 10
About Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE)
Tezpur University conducts the Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE) for taking admissions in the various courses at this Central University. This exam is conducted once in a year. The admission in the university will be done through entrance exam only and the result is available in the form of the merit list. All the details regarding the exam is available on its official website. Tezpur University is a central level university. Candidates have to prepare well themselves to take admission in this university.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.