MA in Mass Communication & Journalism sample papers are available on this page. Candidates can practice through the sample papers to get admission in the MA in Mass Communication & Journalism course. Sample papers are very crucial for those candidates who give the entrance examination of any examination. Candidates can check all the TUEE Sample Paper of MA in Mass Communication & Journalism from here.
TUEE Sample Paper – MA in Mass Communication & Journalism
Sample papers are very important part for the preparation for the examination as it helps to make a judgement or analysis of the performance in the exam. Candidate get an idea about the examination pattern and various things which are related to the examination. Check the sample paper from the below.
Total Marks : 100
Time : 2 hours
- The Admission Test Booklet has been designed to test your knowledge in the English language, general knowledge, current affairs, media, culture and tradition of North East India, etc.
- There will be passages and questions following them. You will have to read the passages thoroughly and then answer the questions.
- There will be some questions on synonyms and antonyms.
- There will be some questions with jumbled sentences. You will have to rearrange the jumbled parts into a meaningful sentence.
(P) are more likely to give birth prematurely
(Q) and their babies are at increased risk
(R) who are poorly nourished or sick
(S) of death and disability
(A) RQSP (B) RPQS (C) QSPR (D) QSRP
- Some idioms or phrases might also be given and you will have to choose the right option for the correct meaning of the phrase.
- Questions on general knowledge, current affairs and media might be on the following lines:
1. ‘Folio’ is the supplement of which newspaper:
(A) The Hindu (B) The Statesman (C) Assam Tribune (D) The Telegraph
2. Which news channel of North-East recently launched the entertainment channel ‘Rang’?
(A) DY365 (B) Newslive (C) NETV D) Doordarshan
3. Who is the Chief Minister of Sikkim?
(A) Pawan Chamling (B) Mukut Mithi (C) Tarun Gogoi (D) None of these
4. In which year did AR Rahman win the Oscar for best music direction?
(A) 2009 (B) 2008 (C) 2007 (D) 2006
5. Life ho to Aisi is the advertising slogan of which of the following
(A) Coca-Cola (B) Pepsi (C) Thums Up (C) LIMCA
6. For many years, Neighbour’s Envy, Owner’s Pride was the advertising catchline of which of the following?
(A) PHILIPS TV (B) ONIDA TV (C) BPL TV (D) LG TV
- There will also be short answer type questions
7. ‘Young India’ was edited by ________________
8. Nogkrem is a folk dance form in the state of _____________
- Besides the above, you will be asked to write Essays / Features on a contemporary issue or a theme OR a feature by taking clues from a photograph. This is to test your perception, vocabulary, expression, style of writing, presentation, creativity and analytical skills etc.
9. Violence in the society is becoming more and more crude and gory. Are media acting as ‘fueler’ or spoiler of violence? Discuss.
About Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE)
Tezpur University conducts the Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE) for taking admissions in the various courses at this Central University. This exam is conducted once in a year. The admission in the university will be done through entrance exam only and the result is available in the form of the merit list. All the details regarding the exam is available on its official website. Tezpur University is a central level university. Candidates have to prepare well themselves to take admission in this university.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.