Post B. Sc. Integrated M. Tech. in Food Engineering and Technology sample papers are available on this page. Candidates can practice through the sample papers to get admission in the Post B. Sc. Integrated M. Tech. in Food Engineering and Technology course. Sample papers are very crucial for those candidates who give the entrance examination of any examination. Candidates can check all the TUEE Sample Paper of Post B. Sc. Integrated M. Tech. in Food Engineering and Technology from here.
TUEE Sample Paper – Post B. Sc. Integrated M. Tech. in Food Engineering and Technology
Sample papers are very important part for the preparation for the examination as it helps to make a judgement or analysis of the performance in the exam. Candidate get an idea about the examination pattern and various things which are related to the examination. Check the sample paper from the below.
Full Marks: 100
Time: 2 hours
The test paper shall contain 100 objective type questions from 10+2 Mathematics (30%), Physics (20 %) and Chemistry (20 %) and General Knowledge & Aptitude (30%).
Choose the correct answer:
1. The term independent of x in the expansion of (x2+1/x)12 is
(i) 120 (ii) 285 (iii) 495 (iv) 595
2. General form of equation of a line is
(i) ax+by+c=0 (ii) ax+by-c=0 (iii) ax-by+c=0 (iv) ax-by-c=0
3. A variable whose values depend on the outcomes of random experiment is called
(i) Constant (ii) parameter
(iii) statistic (iv) random variable
1. One kilowatt hour is equal to
(i) 36×10-5 J (ii) 36×10-3 J (iii) 36×103 J (iv) 36×105 J
2. The amount of heat required to melt one kg of ice at 00Cis called
(i) Heat of vaporization (ii) heat capacity
(iii) Latent heat of fusion (iv) none of these
3. Moment of inertia is measured in
(i) Kgm-3 (ii) Kgm-2 (iii) N.S (iv) red/sec
1. Which salt dissolved in water forms a solution with a pH greater than 7
(i) NaCl (ii) CuSo4 (iii) Na2CO3 (iv) NH4Cl
2. The reaction between fat and NaOH is called
(i) esterification (ii) saponification
(iii) hydrogenolysis (iv) fermentation
3. Changing the number of neutrons of an atom changes its:
(i) isotope (ii) element (iii) ion (iv) charge
1. Pickles can be preserved by ——————–
(i) Salt (ii) Sugar (iii) Vineger (iv) All of the above
2. Vitamin C is also otherwise known as
(i) Citric Acid (ii) Ascorbic Acid (iii) Formic Acid (iv) Acetic acid
3. Among the following shape which is having minimum surface area
(i) Square (ii) Circle (iii) Tringle (iv) Rectangle
About Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE)
Tezpur University conducts the Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE) for taking admissions in the various courses at this Central University. This exam is conducted once in a year. The admission in the university will be done through entrance exam only and the result is available in the form of the merit list. All the details regarding the exam is available on its official website. Tezpur University is a central level university. Candidates have to prepare well themselves to take admission in this university.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.