UAPMT 2018 Result – The UAPMT 2018 Result can be checked at the official website of the University, i.e., uau.ac.in. Uttarakhand Ayurved University declares result in online mode. Candidates can download score card to know marks and rank. The university does not send hard copy of score card by post individually. The candidates will be able to check their result and download the provisional score card by entering their name, date of birth or Mother’s name.
The university compiles merit lists for the purpose of BAMS, BUMS, BHMS admissions. With a valid result, candidates can attend counselling. Know more about UAPMT 2018 Result from the article below.
UAPMT 2018 Result
The result of UAPMT 2018 releases on the official website of the University in the form of score card. A direct link for checking the result will also be available on this page. Candidates may refer to the tentative schedule of UAPMT 2018 given in the table below.
|UAPMT 2018 exam date||First week of September 2018|
|Declaration of provisional result||First week of September 2018|
|Date of declaration of provisional result||Second week of September 2018|
Check here: Result of UAPMT 2018 will be available at www.uau.ac.in.
How to check Result?
The candidates can check the result for UAPMT 2018 by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth or Mother’s Name
- Submit the details
- The result displays on the screen
UAPMT 2018 Merit List
Uttarakhand Ayush Pre-Medical Test contains questions on physics, chemistry, botany, zoology. Total marks depends upon the number of correct answers. Then on the basis of marks in exam, the UAU compiles a merit list. This merit list serves the purpose of determing merit for admission to BAMS, BHMS and BUMS.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than one candidate obtaining equal marks, the decision on merit is as per tie breaker rules. Following are the usual tie breaking rules for UAPMT:
- In case of tie, the candidates who will score more in Chemistry, will be given preference in the merit.
- If there is still a tie, the candidate who will score more in Zoology will be given preference and if there is still a tie, marks obtained in Botany and thereafter Physics will be considered in deciding the merit.
- If the tie still exists, the marks obtained in the Intermediate (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany) will be considered in deciding the merit.
UAPMT 2018 Counselling
After the result will be declared, the candidates who will made through the merit will be allowed to appear/ participate for the counselling. The candidates will have to report for the UAPMT 2018 Counselling as per the schedule. The candidates will have to register for counselling by making payment of Rs. 3500 through DD. It is mandatory for candidates to appear for the counselling in person, with all the prescribed documents.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling:
- Photograph as the one uploaded in the online application
- Category Certificate
- Marksheet of High School or equivalent examination
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- UAPMT 2018 scorecard
- Admit card and marksheet of the qualifying examination
Insofar, official details of UAPMT 2018 Result have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Uttarakhand Ayurved University releases UAPMT 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.