UAPMT 2018 – The UAPMT 2018 is conducted by Uttarakhand Ayurveda University. The purpose of Uttarakhand Ayush Pre Medical Test is to determine merit for admission to BAMS, BHMS and BUMS. UAPMT 2018 application form is likely to be available in the month of June 2018. The interested aspirants can apply for UAPMT 2018 online on the official website of University, which is, uau.ac.in. aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as prescribed by the Uttarakhand Ayurveda University.
Date of issuance of UAPMT 2018 notification is expected in July 2018.
The Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre-Medical test is for admission to undergraduate programs of BAMS, BHMS, BUMS. The UAPMT 2018 schedule for the academic session 2018 has likely release date in July.
|Online application process begins from||Third week of July 2018|
|Last date for submitting the application form||Third week of August 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be notified|
|UAPMT 2018 exam date||First week of September 2018|
|Declaration of result||First week of September 2018|
Check more details on UAPMT 2018 including application form, admit card, eligibility, exam pattern, result, counselling in the article below.
- The aspirants must have passed the 12th standard in science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with a minimum 50% aggregate marks
- For SC/ST/ OBC candidates, the minimum qualifying marks will be 40%.
The age of the aspirant must be 17 years.
UAPMT 2017 Counselling
Second Counselling schedule for UAPMT 2017 admission has been announced. Check all the required details through the official notification provided below.
UAPMT 2018 Application Form
- The application form for UAPMT 2018 will be available online on the University’s official website.
- Candidates need to provide correct details in the online application form
- The aspirant need to upload their recent photograph in the online application.
- It is possible that the examination fee of UAPMT 2018 payment modes be DD and online.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 3500/- + Bank Charges|
|ST/ SC/ PH||Rs. 2500/- + Bank Charges|
After submitting the application form, candidates need to take to take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
UAPMT 2018 Admit Card
- Applicants who submit form with fee on time can download admit card of UAPMT 2018.
- For the purpose of downloading admit card, candidates logs in with Name, Date of Birth or Mother’s Name.
- The UAPMT Admit Card releases in online mode only and will contain the basic information about the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination.
UAPMT 2018 Exam Pattern
Number of Questions: There will be a total of 200 questions, 50 each from various subjects
Subjects to Prepare: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for every correct answer
Medium of the Question Paper: English and Hindi
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
UAPMT 2018 Result
The result of UAPMT 2018 releases online on the University’s official website. The university compiles merit list, on basis of which, candidates attend counselling. To convey result to candidates, UAU releases online score cards. Download the same by logging in with Name, date of Birth or Mother’s Name.
UAPMT 2018 Counselling
After the result releases, candidates in the merit list can attend counselling. It will be mandatory for students to appear/ participate in person for the counselling, with all the prescribed documents.
Seat Reservation Details
Reservation of seats for UAU admission shall be as per government norms. Usually the following reservation is applicable. Reserved seats are for the various categories of candidates living in the state of Uttarakhand
For more detail of UAPMT Download Information Brochure of last year.
Insofar, official details of UAPMT 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Uttarakhand Ayurved University releases UAPMT 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.