Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 21 – Uttarakhand Ayurved University Centralized Counseling has been announced for admission to various UG courses like Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS), Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery(BHMS) for session 2020-21. Admission to the course is done on the basis of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2020 qualifying score. Interested candidate have to fill the Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Application form in order to participate in the Counselling round from the official website uau.ac.in. Stay tuned to the article to get the latest updates and information related to Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admission.
– UAUC has released the 3rd round counselling provisional seat allotment for UG 2020-21. Check more details below.
– Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020-2021 Mop-Up round counselling dates has revised. Scroll down to check it.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 Through NEET
Candidates must read all the instruction regarding Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020-21 through NEET UG 2020 before applying to the course. If the candidate did not fall under the eligibility norms set by the university or did not follow the instruction prescribed by the university. Their candidature might get canceled.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 Seat Allotment
Uttarakhand Ayurved University has released the provisional seat allotment result for Ayurved UG Admission 2020-21. It has released in PDF format at uaucounselling.com. Candidates can check the Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 Seat Allotment from below link.
– Click here to check the Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 3rd Round Provisional Seat Allotment
– Click here to check the Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 1st Round Provisional Seat Allotment.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 Important Dates
Imporanat dates pertaining to Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020-21 are provided below.
|Online Registration, Fee submission for 1st Round of Counseling||20 Jan 2021|
|Last date for Registration 1st Counselling Round||27 Jan 2021|
|Display of Merit List on the website for 1st Round of Counseling||29 Jan 2021|
|Choice filling by Candidates||30 – 31 Jan 2021|
|Declaration of Result for 1st Round of Counseling||03 Feb 2021|
|Last date of joining the allotted college for 1st Round of Counseling||04 – 06 Feb 2021|
|2nd Round Online Counselling|
|Online Registration, Fresh Registration, Fee submission for 2nd Round of Counseling||09 Feb 2021|
|Last date for Registration 2nd Counselling Round||16 Feb 2021|
|Display of Merit List on the website for 2nd Round of Counseling||18 Feb 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Choice filling by Candidates||19 – 20 Feb 2021|
|Declaration of Result for 2nd Round of Counseling||22 Feb 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Last date of joining the allotted college for 2nd Round of Counseling||23 -24 Feb 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|3rd Round Online Counselling|
|Last date of joining the allotted college for 3rd Round of Counseling||09 – 12 Mar 2021|
|Mop-Up Round Online Counselling|
|Online Registration, Fresh Registration, Fee submission for Mop up Round of Counseling||13 Mar 2021|
|Last date for Registration Mop up Counselling Round||15 Mar 2021|
|Display of Merit List and Physical document verification in UAU||17 Mar 2021 (10:00 am)|
|Physical Reporting in Uttarakhand Ayurved University and allotment of seats||17 Mar 2021 (02:00 pm)|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||18 – 20 Mar 2021 (05:00 pm)|
– Click here to check the Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020-2021 Mop-Up Round Counselling Revised Dates.
– Click here to check the Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020-2021 2nd Round Counselling Revised Dates.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 Notice for Qualifying Criteria
click here to download notice in pdf format.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate has to check the eligibility first before proceeding for filing the Uttarakhand Ayurved University 2020-21 Application form.
- For State Quota Seats
- For Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and Bachelor of Homeopathic and Medical Surgery (BHMS)
The candidate must be an Indian citizen and have passed with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together. Candidate must have also studied English as well. While for SC/ST and OBC candidates the candidate has scored 40% marks and for PwBD candidate it must be 45%.
- For Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
The candidate must be an Indian citizen and studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and Urdu as an additional subject and have passed 50% of minimum marks together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology while for the SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum marks should be 40% and for the PwBD category it must be 45%.
2. For All India and Management Quota Seats
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen
- The candidate has studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. The minimum marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be 50% for General and for SC/ST/OBC candidates marks should be 45% and for PwBD it should be 40%.
- The applicant has scored a minimum of 50th percentile in NEET exam for General category and 40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC o the same hand for PwBD candidates it should be 45 percentile.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 Application Form
Candidates are able to fill Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Application form online. The application form is available to the candidate on the official website or the link for the same is also be provided on this page. The applicant must keep in mind that the details submitted in the application form must be appropriate as no further corrections will be done after submission of the form. Furthermore, applicant has to upload the same photograph and signature as same used in the NEET UG 2020 form. Applicants must not forget to take the hardcopy of the application form for future references.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Uttarakhand Ayurved University Centralized Counseling.
Counselling Registration Fees
Online counseling one time registration Fee is Rs- 2,000/- for round 1 and round 2 for all categories, but the registration fee for fresh registration (for fresh candidate) in Round 2 is Rs. 2000/-. In Mop-up Round, already registered candidates in Round 1& 2 have to Re-Register and have to Pay RS. 1000/- and fresh registration (New Candidate) have to pay Rs-2000/-.
Counseling registration fee shall neither be refunded nor carried forwarded, if the application for UAUC- UG-2020 Centralized counseling is rejected/candidature is found to be ineligible. Hence candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying. Only eligible candidates will be considered for counseling/admission.
For all the rounds of Counseling, registration fee as described above will have to be paid online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit card only. No cheque or draft will be accepted.
Click here for complete instruction to fill the application form for Uttarakhand Ayurved University Centralized Counseling.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 Merit List
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks or scores secured by the candidate in the NEET-UG entrance examination. Candidates will be able to check the merit list from this page whenever the notification will be released related to it. Merit list will contain the name of only those candidates who will be eligible to participate in the counselling round for admission to various courses in the University.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 Admission Procedure
Candidate can get an idea of the selection procedure from this heading. Read below to know about the Admission Procedure.
- Candidate must have qualified the NEET exam with minimum cut off marks.
- The candidate has to download the allotment letter.
- After it, the counselling will be done in which candidates have to bring all the necessary original as well as self-attested documents.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 Counselling Procedure
Candidates can check the Counselling Procedure of Uttarakhand Ayurved University from below.
- The very first step which candidate have to follow is to Register themselves for counselling from the official website.
- After this candidates have to choose the college and the course preferences.
- Candidates after filling the choices will be able to check the result of the first round of the counselling the result will be based on the availability of seats and on the candidate’s choice filling.
- Now, the candidate have to lock the seat in the allotted college and the course.
- The candidate has to take all the documents with them for the correction only after it the admission to the course will be given by checking the other eligibility criteria.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seat matrix from the below image.
Check out the Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 Seat Matrix for Mop-Up Round Counselling – Download PDF Here
For 1st Round Counselling
Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 Reservation
The reservation policy will be applicable as per the college.
- Vertical Reservation –
For State Quota Seats 4% of seats will be reserved for the ST, 19% for the SC and 14% for OBC (non-creamy layer ) for Uttarakhand candidates and 10% for the EWS quota.
- Horizontal Reservation
30% for women candidates,5% for Defense Personal Ward (DPW), 2% for Dependents of Freedom Fighter(FF) of Uttarakhand candidates.
- PwD candidates who have domicile of Uttarakhand 4% seats of the annual sanctioned state quota.
About Uttarakhand Ayurved University
Uttarakhand Ayurved University was established by the government of Uttarakhand .It’s a State university located at Dehradun,Uttarakhand,India.The University was established in 2009,by the Goverment of Uttarakhand.The university also has two campuses in Haridwar.Uttarakhand Ayurved University has 16 affiliated colleges from which 13 are Ayurveda colleges, two colleges are for Homeopathic course and remaining one is for Unani course.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below we have provided some questions with which candidate ask before admission.
Q1. Can other state candidate take admission into Uttarakhand Ayurved University?
A1. No, only those candidate can take admission who are domicile of Uttrakhand or have studied in Uttarakhand.
Q2. Is Admission to Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG courses going to done on the basis of Entrance Exam?
A2. No, this year candidate will be able to take admission to UG courses on the basis of NEET UG 2020.
Q3 – Do we have to fill any form for the counseling?
Ans – Yes, candidates have to fill the counselling registration form.
Q4 – Is qualifying the entrance exam is compulsory for admission to the course?
Ans – Yes, the candidate has to qualify the entrance exam of NEET-UG 2020 for admission to the various courses.
Q5 – Can my registration fee will be refunded as I have not participated in the counseling round?
Ans – No, neither the registration fee of counseling nor the application fee is refundable.
Official Website: uau.ac.in
For more information realted to Uttarakhand Ayurved University UG Admission 2020 – 2021 candidate’s can download Information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.