UBKV Application Form 2020 – Candidates seeking admission in various UG & PG Courses can fill the online Application form. Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya has released an online application form for admission to UG Courses in the following disciplines for the session 2020-2021. The application process is available online at the official website. Those who will satisfy the Eligibility criteria can fill their application form from here. Candidates can get UBKV Application Form 2020 complete information from here.
Latest: UBKV UG Admission portal has been open now. Scroll down to Apply.
UBKV Application Form 2020
Candidates must ensure his / her eligibility before filling the application form. The application form must be filled on or before its last date. Application form can fill through the direct link which is given below the schedule table. The important schedule regarding the UBKV application form is given below the table.
|Events||UG Courses||PG Courses|
|UBKV UG Admission portal Starts on|
01 Aug 2020
|Last Date for submission of application form||30 Aug 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the UBKV UG Application Form 2020.
Official Website – ubkv.ac.in
UBKV UG Application Form 2020
Keep handy the scanned copy of the following documents which have to be uploaded during final online submission of the Application Form:–
- Passport size photograph (Minimum size 50 kb and Maximum size 100 kb),
- Signature of the candidate (Minimum size 20 kb and Maximum size 50 kb)
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet with self-attested (Maximum size 200 kb to 300 kb)
Keep Debit/Credit Card or Net banking facility for online submission of application fee.
Candidates may pay the application fee through Bank Challan which will be auto-generated after final submission of Admission Form.rd
Application form of UBKV UG Admission 2020 is made available online only. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before applying online. Candidates can also fill their application form from the direct link which has provided above.
UBKV PG Application Form 2020
AApplication form has to be submitted online only on University website http://www.ubkv.ac.in. on payment of Application fee of Rs.1000.00 (One thousand only) for General & OBC category and Rs. 250.00 (Two hundred fifty only) for SC/ST candidates for each module through online payment mode only.
Only PWD candidates who’s disability percentage are 40% or above, will be treated as exempted candidates and no fees will be required. Candidates will have to deposit the required application fee for each application separately. However, no application form without deposition of fee will be considered. Detail information and admission related notifications are available in the University Website http://www.ubkv.ac.in. No admission form will be issued from University counter. SC/ST/OBC candidates of outside the state of West Bengal will be treated as General category candidates.
Steps to Fill Online Application Form
Step 1: Create an account with your email address.
Step 2: Check your email id to activate your registration.
Step 3: Log-in
Step 4: Start Applying.
Step 5: Enter the asked details carefully.
Step 6: Click on the submit button.
The applicants have to upload scanned copies of the following Documents
Scanned copy of the following documents/images, as applicable, must be uploaded on online admission portal while applying-
- Passport size photograph of the candidates (Format: jpg, Size 20 kb -100 kb)
- Signature of the candidates (Format: jpg, Size 20 kb -50 kb)
- Self-attested copy of proof of date of birth i.e., either Birth certificate from competent authority or admit card of Madhyamik/equivalent (10th) examination (Format: jpg/pdf, Size 200 kb -300 kb)
- Self-attested copy of both side mark sheet of Madhyamik/equivalent (10th) examination (Format: jpg/pdf, Size 200 kb -300 kb)
- Self-attested copy of both side mark sheet of Higher Secondary/equivalent (10+2) examination (Format: jpg/pdf, Size 200 kb -300 kb)
- Self-attested copy of both side mark sheet of Bachelors’ Degree examination (Format: jpg/pdf, Size 200 kb -300 kb)
- Self-attested copy of caste/category certificate in the prescribed format (Format: jpg/pdf, Size 200 kb -300 kb)
- Self-attested copy of domicile certificate in the prescribed format (Format: jpg/pdf, Size 200 kb -300 kb) [applicants belonging to the reserved category only]
- Students need to upload a certificate in prescribed format issued by the registrar of the University stating that particular degree programme is accredited by ICAR.
Instruction to Candidates
- Applicants domiciled in other states will not be eligible to apply except for ICAR quota
- If you are a New Applicant then Create an Account with your valid Email ID for all type of communication from the University.
- If you are already registered then please use your Old Login details to Login.
- Start applying.
- Upload the required documents.
- Go to payment option page & select mode of payment.
- If pay Online mode then print final Application Form.
- If pay offline mode then print final Application Form after 48 hours of deposition of fee.
- Please note your User mail ID and Password for future communication/ login.
- Application submitted by an applicant will be treated as an application for Agriculture & Horticulture courses both in University campus and for College of Agriculture, Majhian, Dakshin Dinajpur.
- May keep in touch for any question or enquiry by the mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submission of Application Form up to 20 days from the date of start of submission of Application Form.
- Registered applicants may edit their academic marks only within the last date of submission of the Application Form.
- Application may be cancelled at any stage of the admission process without any reference if any false information is detected in the filled-in Application Form submitted online.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.