UBKV Application Form 2018 – Candidates seeking admission in various UG & PG Courses will have to fill the Application form. Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya has released online application form for admission to two years M.Sc.(Agriculture) /M.Sc.(Horticulture)/ M.Sc. (Forestry) Courses in the following disciplines for the session 2018-2019. The Application process is available online at the official website. Those who will satisfy the Eligibility criteria can fill their application form from here. Candidates can get UBKV Application Form 2018 complete information from here.
UBKV Application Form 2018
Candidates must ensure his / her eligibility before filling the application form. The application form must be filled on or before its last date.
|Events||UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Admission notification will be published on||17 May 2018||05 Jul 2018|
|Last Date for submission of application form||Last week of June 2018||26 Jul 2018|
- Click Here to fill online application form for M.Sc.(Agriculture) /M.Sc.(Horticulture)/ M.Sc. (Forestry) Courses.
- Link to fill the UBKV UG Application form will be available here.
Official Website: www.ubkv.ac.in
UBKV PG Application Form 2018
Application form is now submitted online only on University website www.ubkv.ac.in. on payment of Rs. 1000.00 (One thousand only) for General & OBC category and Rs. 250.00 (Two hundred fifty only) for SC/ST candidates through online mode only. Only PWD candidates who’s disability percentage are 40% or above, will be treated as exempted candidates and no fees will be required. Candidates will have to deposit the required application fee for each application separately. However, no application form without deposition of fee will be considered. Detail information and admission related notifications are available in the University Website www.ubkv.ac.in. No admission form will be issued from University counter. SC/ST/OBC candidates of outside the state of West Bengal will be treated as General category candidates.
Steps to Fill Online Application Form
Step 1 : Create an account with your email address.
Step 2 : Check your email id to activate your registration.
Step 3 : Log-in
Step 4 : Start Applying.
Step 5 : Enter the asked details carefully.
Step 6 : Click on the submit button.
The applicants have to upload scanned copies of the following Documents
Scanned copy of the following documents/images, as applicable, must be uploaded on online admission portal while applying-
- Passport size photograph of the candidates (Format: jpg, Size 20 kb -100 kb)
- Signature of the candidates (Format: jpg, Size 20 kb -50 kb)
- Self-attested copy of proof of date of birth i.e., either Birth certificate from competent authority or admit card of Madhyamik/equivalent (10th) examination (Format: jpg/pdf, Size 200 kb -300 kb)
- Self-attested copy of both side mark sheet of Madhyamik/equivalent (10th) examination (Format: jpg/pdf, Size 200 kb -300 kb)
- Self-attested copy of both side mark sheet of Higher Secondary/equivalent (10+2) examination (Format: jpg/pdf, Size 200 kb -300 kb)
- Self-attested copy of both side mark sheet of Bachelors’ Degree examination (Format: jpg/pdf, Size 200 kb -300 kb)
- Self-attested copy of caste/category certificate in prescribed format (Format: jpg/pdf, Size 200 kb -300 kb)
- Self-attested copy of domicile certificate in prescribed format (Format: jpg/pdf, Size 200 kb -300 kb) [applicants belonging to reserved category only]
UBKV UG Application Form 2018
Keep handy the scanned copy of the following documents which have to be uploaded during final online submission of the Application Form:–
- Passport size photograph (Minimum size 50 kb and Maximum size 100 kb),
- Signature of the candidate (Minimum size 20 kb and Maximum size 50 kb)
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet with self-attested (Maximum size 200 kb to 300 kb)
Keep Debit/Credit Card or Net banking facility for online submission of application fee.
Candidates may pay the application fee through Bank Challan which will be auto generated after final submission of Admission Form.
Application form of UBKV UG Admission 2018 will be available online. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before applying online. Candidates can also fill their application form from the direct link which will be provided below.
- Application Form link will be available here
- Rs. 1000/- For General & OBC candidates.
- Rs. 250/- For SC, ST, candidates.
- No fee is required for those PWD applicants who’s disability is 40% or above.
Print option of final Application Form will be activated within 48 hours after deposition of application fees through offline mode only. Though online paid applicant will get their final Application Form after payment of required fee.
Mode of Payment
The fee needs to be paid online and without fee, no application will be entertained.
Instruction to Candidates
- If you are a New Applicant then Create an Account with your valid Email ID for all type of communication from the University.
- If you are already registered then please use your Old Login details to Login.
- Start applying.
- Upload required documents.
- Go to payment option page & select mode of payment.
- If pay Online mode then print final Application Form.
- If pay offline mode then print final Application Form after 48 hours of deposition of fee.
- Please note your User mail ID and Password for future communication/ login.
- Application submitted by an applicant will be treated as an application for Agriculture & Horticulture courses both in University campus and for College of Agriculture, Majhian, Dakshin Dinajpur.
- May keep in touch for any question or enquiry by the mail id: [email protected]
- Last date for submission of Application Form up to 30 days from the date of start of submission of Application Form.
- Registered applicants may edit their academic marks only within last date of submission of the Application Form.
Insofar, Official details of UBKV PG Application Form 2018 has been announced. Details of UBKV UG Application Form 2018 is based on last year information brochure and for references purpose only. As soon as UBKV releases UBKV PG Admission 2018 notification, details will be updated here.