Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (UBKV) will be releasing the result of UG entrance examination on the official website also the PG Result will be declared over the official website as per the schedule below. The result will be announced through a pdf, which can be accessed from this page below. The Application ID, Name, Category, Gender, Subject-wise Marks, and Total Marks will be mentioned on it. Candidates may check more details about UBKV Result 2020 from this page.
UBKV Result 2020
The candidates who will qualify the examination will be called for the counseling round. The selected candidate must bring all the required documents at the time of counselling on counselling venue.
|Events||UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Entrance Test||–||Last week of Juk 2020|
|Publication of Provisional merit list||3rd week of Jun 2020||1st week of Aug 2020|
Result/Merit List: Candidates can check the UBKV Result 2020 as per the schedule at www.admission.ubkvconnect.org
How to check Result
- Go the official website www.ubkv.ac.in.
- Find the link which says UBKV PG Result 2018.
- Click on it and Enter the email id & password.
- Click on submit button.
- After submitting the details Result will be displayed on candidates computer screen.
- Take printout of it and save it for future use.
as per last year
The number of seats for UG Course for different disciplines is mentioned below:
For University Main Campus, Pundibari, Cooch Behar :
For College of Agriculture, Majhian, Dakshin Dinajpur [Only B.Sc. (Hons.)Agriculture Course] :
One seat each for Faculty of Agriculture and Faculty of Horticulture is reserved for Kashmiri migrants over and above the normal student intake. However, they have to qualify the eligibility criteria as mentioned for General and OBC-B candidates.
The number of seats for PG Course for different disciplines is mentioned below:
- In absence of eligible candidate under ICAR Category, the same will be filled up from merit panel of normal candidate following existing rule.
- The number of seats may increase or decrease subject to availability of eligible teacher/Guide in each Department.
- 02 Seats shall be reserved for Kashmiri migrants over and above the normal student intake.
Important information for counseling and admission
- Self verification and correction in the entries of online Application Form will be allowed in respect of academic marks only till the last date of its submission.
- Any change in marks in the final Mark Sheet of a candidate should be reported immediately but must be at least three days before publication of merit list to the mail id [email protected] supported with documents, failing which no further request will be entertained. Change in marks will be considered only if the request is made from the registered mail ID of the applicant.
- Details of Counseling and Admission process which are to be followed by the applicants will be given in separate web page. Applicants are advised to follow regularly their e-mail ID, Password and SMS received in their phone numbers for checking the process of online counseling.
- The counseling and admission will be guided by the West Bengal State Higher Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Rules, 2013.
- Admission to B. Tech. in Agricultural Engineering of the Faculty of Technology will be guided by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Board and Department of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal.
- Admission of a candidate will be cancelled if the student absent from classes (more than seven days) during the period starting from the day of the start of class to the subsequent date of counseling and admission against such vacancies will be decided and announced by the Central Admission Committee during subsequent counseling.
- ICAR sponsored candidates must attend classes within 15 days from the start of classes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.