UGC NET Admit Card 2020 is available for 24, 25, 29, 30 Sep, and 1 Oct 2020 exam dates. Download from direct link given below. The UGC NET admit card for next exam dates 9, 17 Oct, and 4, 5, 11, 12, 13 Nov will be available soon. Candidates with these exam dates get UGC NET admit card not available status upon login. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card for UGC National Eligibility Test at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Click “Download Admit Card for UGC-NET JUNE 2020”. Then login with application number, date of birth, and security pin. Submit undertaking, download admit card. Take A4 size printout of hall ticket with other documents to exam center. Get here complete details of UGC NET admit card 2020 including date, how to download, what to do if unavailable.
– Admit card for UGC NET 2020 for September 29, 30, and October 1, 2020 have been released on September 24, 2020. Download from link below.
– UGC NET 2020 exam dates have been revised again. The new schedule has been published on September 24, 2020. Download here.
UGC NET Admit Card 2020
NTA is holding UGC NET June 2020 exam in September-October. Around 10 lakh candidates appear for this national level exam that determines eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship. Key dates for UGC NET 2020 including issuance of admit card are as follows.
|UGC NET Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Date of release of UGC NET 2020 admit card for 24, 25 Sep exam dates||19 Sep 2020|
|Date of release of UGC NET 2020 admit card for 29, 30 Sep, 01 Oct exam dates||24 Sep 2020|
|UGC NET June/Sep 2020 exam dates||24, 25, 29, 30 Sep 2020|
1, 9, 17 Oct 2020
4, 5, 11, 12, 13 Nov 2020
Download here: Click here to download UGC NET admit card 2020.
Recommended: Take free UGC NET 2020 Mock Test to prepare for your exam.
Also recommended: Practice using previous year question papers of UGC NET exam.
UGC NET Admit Card 2020 Not Available
Some candidates are getting the following status upon logging in: Invalid application no or date of birth or admit card is not available.
Candidates are requested to not panic if they see this.
This is because NTA is releasing UGC NET admit card one by one for some exam dates. So if you are getting this, there are high chances that it is because the admit card for your exam date is still to release.
There are 3 possibilities if you get “Invalid application no or date of birth or admit card is not available.” They are the following.
Case #1. You are entering incorrect application number while downloading UGC NET admit card 2020.
Please check your application number from the printout of UGC NET 2020 application form. You may have also saved it as a pdf when you submitted the form.
Case #2. You are entering incorrect date of birth while downloading UGC NET admit card 2020.
Just like the previous case, please check your date of birth. You need to enter the same DOB that you filled in the application form of UGC NET June 2020 exam.
Case #3. The UGC NET 2020 admit card for your exam date is yet to release.
This is the most probable reason of getting this error. To verify, all you have to do is check the new UGC NET 2020 exam date schedule.
- Click here to download the new UGC NET 2020 exam date schedule.
If issues persist in downloading UGC NET admit card 2020, then please contact UGC NET 2020 helpline. The helpline number is 0120-6895200. You can contact them on any working day between 9:30 AM to 6 PM.
Related: RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020
Forgot UGC NET Application Number – How To Download UGC NET Admit Card Now?
Usually NTA provides a “Forgot Application Number” facility. Using it, candidates can get their application number. Sometimes the option is made available for UGC NET result only. However if it is available for UGC NET admit card, then following steps are how candidates can use it to get their application number.
Step 1: Locate the link “Forgot Application Number”. If NTA has provided this link, it is either available on the login page, or on main page.
Step 2: Now you get to a form. Here, enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, and date of birth. All details should be of the registered candidate, as filled in the application form of UGC NET exam.
How to download UGC NET Admit Card 2020?
Masters degree holders aspiring to become Assistant Professors or getting Junior Research Fellowship have applied for UGC NET 2020. You can download the admit card of UGC NET June 2020 exam being held in September-October by following steps below.
Step 1: Go to NTA UGC NET 2020 official website i.e. ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Click the link “Download Admit Car for UGC-NET JUNE 2020”. (There is a small spelling error on the website. Card reads as Car)
Step 3: Now you reach the UGC NET admit card 2020 download page. Here, enter application number, date of birth, security pin. Then hit the submit button.
Step 4: Then you have to submit the undertaking that appears on this page. Make sure that you fill this undertaking honestly.
Step 5: After you submit the undertaking you get the message “Undertaking submitted successfully”. And you get a link in red button that says “Download admit card”. Click this button.
Immediately, your UGC NET admit card 2020 opens. You can save it as PDF and print it.
UGC NET 2020 New Exam Dates
Details in UGC NET Admit Card 2020
The structure of this UGC NET admit card for June/September 2020 exam is quite different from previous hall tickets. Following details are in the UGC NET 2020 admit card.
Personal details section
- Roll number
- Application number
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- PWD status
- Scribe status
- Bar code
Test details section
- Question paper medium
- Subject name
- Date of examination
- Reporting / entry time at centre
- Gate closing time of centre
- Timing of test
- Test centre no
- Venue of test
- Signature of senior director of NTA
Self declaration (Undertaking) section
- That I have read the instructions, guidelines and relevant orders pertaining to COVID-19 pandemic. I have read information buletin, instructions and notices related to this examination available on the website.
- I have in the last 14 days / please tick wherever it is applicable to you otherwise leave blank. (Followed by details to be selected)
- The health and wellbeing of our community is our first priority. Therefore the centre reserves the right to deny entry to its premises.
- I / we have read the detailed important instructions for candidates as given on page 2 and advisory for candidates regarding COVID 19 as given in page 3 and page 4 and I / we undertake to abide by the same.
- Candidate’s photo (to be pasted same as in application form)
- Left hand thumb impression
- Parents’ signatures
- Candidate signature
Candidates need to fill the undertaking in UGC NET admit card in advance before going to the UGC NET 2020 exam center. Except the candidate signature which they have to do in front of the invigilator.
What to take to UGC NET 2020 Exam Center?
NTA has provided the exact number of things to take to the exam center. They are the following.
- UGC NET 2020 admit card – A clear printout on A4 size paper, with self declaration
- Simple transparent ball point pen
- Additional photograph to paste on attendance sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer bottle of size 50 ml
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Any one original and valid photo identification proof issued by government. It can be any of the following
- Aadhaar card with photograph OR e-aadhaar card OR Aadhar enrolment number
- Class 12th board admit card or registration card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Any other ID card will not be accepted
- If PWD – Then bring PWD certificate issued by competent authority + bring own scribe if eligible
As per the UGC NET 2020 information brochure, candidates with diabetes are also allowed to bring eatables such as sugar tablets, fruits like banana or apple or orange.
By the same token, note what you cannot bring to the exam center.
- Do not bring anything to the exam center which is not part of the above list or mentioned in UGC NET admit card 2020.
- Any electronic device
- Mobile phone
- Textual material
- Bluetooth device
- Slide rules
- Log tables
- Electronic watches with calculators
- And such items are not allowed.
UGC NET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
Take note of the following important instructions about UGC NET 2020 exam day.
- Visit the exam center one day in advance. This will help you know its location and ensure you calculate travel time on exam day.
- If you will wear religious or custom clothing then you should reach the exam center even before the reporting time in your UGC NET 2020 admit card.
- You will not get entry without the UGC NET admit card 2020, and valid id proof.
- There will be frisking at the exam centre. Frisking will be using handheld metal detector without touching the body.
- Before you reach the exam center, you should enter the self declaration in legible (readable) handwriting, put the left thumb impression, and paste photograph.
- LTI (left thumb impression) should not be smudged.
- You cannot smoke, chew gutka, or spit in the exam room.
- Also you cannot drink tea, coffee, cold drinks, or eat any snacks during exam hours.
UGC NET Admit Card 2020 Highlights
Candidates must note the following important points about the admit card of UGC NET 2020 exam.
- NTA releases UGC NET admit card provisionally. Eligibility checking happens later.
- You can attend exam only at the exam center, date, and shift mentioned in the admit card.
- NTA only releases UGC NET admit card on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. They do not send the hall tickets by post or any other means.
- Officials also do not issue anything like a duplicate admit card at the exam center or later.
- If application form was incomplete, or incorrect, then also NTA does not release admit card for UGC NET exam.
- Some of the reasons of incorrect application form may be indistinct or doubtful photograph or unsigned applications.
About UGC NET 2020
UGC NET 2020 is the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test. It is the national level exam for determining eligibility of candidates for Assistant Professor, and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
This exam is for Masters degree holders in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences.
There are two papers in UGC NET exam: Paper 1, Paper 2. There is no break between the papers. Exam pattern of UGC NET exam is as follows.
|UGC NET Paper||No. of Qs||Marks||Type of qs|
|1||50||100||Assess teaching / research aptitude – Questions are on reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness|
|2||100||200||Questions on subject of candidate|
For every correct answer, candidates get 2 (two) marks. There is no negative marking in UGC NET.
In order to appear in UGC NET exam, candidates first apply by filling the application form. Then they get the UGC NET admit card 2020. After that they appear in exam.
Then they can check the UGC NET answer key and challenge them. After that UGC NET Result is announced with list of qualified candidates and UGC NET cut off.
Frequently Asked Questions on UGC NET Admit Card 2020
Is UGC NET admit card 2020 released?
How to download UGC NET exam admit card?
What is the password for admit card download?
What to do if I get the status “Invalid application no or date of birth or admit card is not available”?
Can I download the admit card by name?
If you have any questions on UGC NET admit card 2020, then please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.