|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
UGC PG Scholarships 2016 – 2017 for SC/ST Candidates – The scheme has been initiated keeping in view the social background of the candidates from the deprived section of the society and to provide them opportunity to undertake postgraduate level studies in Professional subjects like Engineering & Technology, Management, Pharmacy etc. in Indian Universities/Institutions/ Colleges.
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to 1000 SC/ST candidates to pursue postgraduate level studies in Professional subjects at recognized Indian Universities/Institutions/Colleges.
Last date for submission of Online Application Form is 15 Sep 2016.
Application Form 2016
The candidate have to fill up the application form online on or before the last date from the official website for UGC PG Scholarships 2016 – 2017.
Apply Online here:-
- Click here to Apply Online
Steps to fill-in the online form
Step – 1 : Personal information including caste and physical disability certificate(if applicable). A candidate registration id is generated on completion of step 1 that can be used for generating a PDF file once submission process is completed.
Step – 2 : Qualification & Declaration.
Mandatory attachments required during submission of online application:
Applicant will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents while applying online:
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST)
- Age Proof Certificate. (i.e. Xth certificate etc)
- Scanned Copy of Candidate’s Recent Color Photograph And Signature.
- Graduate Degree Marksheet/Certificate
- Person with Disability(PwD) Certificate (if applicable)
Note: Candidate will not be able to submit their application unless above mentioned documents are uploaded.
- The candidate must have obtained Graduate degree in the relevant subject and obtained admission at Postgraduate level for regular full time course in any of the Professional subject in a recognized University/Institution/College.
- Candidates pursuing post graduate course in professional subjects by correspondence or by Distance Education mode are not eligible to receive financial assistance under this scheme.
- The upper age limit for male applicants is 45 years as on 1st July on the year of application, and 50 years in the case of female candidates. In exceptional cases, the age may be relaxed.
Nature of Assistance Available under the Scheme:
The number of slots available under the scheme are 1000 per year. The tenure of award is for two/three years depending upon tenure of the postgraduate course.
The financial assistance available under the scheme is as follows:
|Scholarship||@Rs.7,800/- per month (ME/M.Tech)
@Rs.4,700/- per month for other courses.
|Contingency A||@Rs.15,000/- per annum(ME/M.Tech)
@Rs.10,000/- per annum for other courses.
For more detail of UGC PG Scholarships 2016 – 2017 for SC/ST Candidates – Download Official Notification.