UKSEE 2019 Admit Card – Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) issues the UKSEE 2019 Admit Cards or Hall Ticket in online mode. Only those candidates have been issued admit card who submitted the application form on time. The UKSEE 2019 Admit Card is available from May 13, 2019, to download. To download the hall ticket, candidates have to visit the University website, www.uktech.ac.in or can directly access the link provided on this page. Candidate’s registration number and date of birth are required to download UKSEE Admit Card. To check all the information regarding UKSEE 2019 Admit Card Aspirants can check this page.
UKSEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can refer to the table below to know the dates of admit card of UKSEE 2019.
|UKSEE 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||13 May 2019|
|UKSEE 2019 Exam Date||18 & 19 May 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the UKSEE 2019 Admit Card.
Steps To Download UKSEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can follow the easy steps listed below to Download the UKSEE 2019 Admit Card.
- Visit the Official Website, www.uktech.ac.in or click on the direct link which is provided on this page to download the UKSEE 2019 admit card.
- Next, navigate to the relevant Link “UKSEE 2019 Admit Card.
- Now, Enter the Registration no. and Date of Birth at the space provided. Then, click on the submit button.
- Candidates should check all the details mentioned on the admit card and Download/Take a Print Out of the Admit Card and keep it safe till the time whole admission process gets over.
What To Do If You Forget UKSEE 2019 Registration Number
Candidates will have an option to retrieve or reset your registration number. Candidates can follow the steps listed below to know the step by step procedure.
- Students can do that by clicking on the Forgot registration number as given in the image below.
- Then, enter your details like Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
Details Mentioned On UKSEE 2019 Admit Card
The UKSEE 2019 admit card will released on May 13, 2019. After the UKSEE 2019 Admit Cards are released, candidates should check that all details on the admit card are correct as per their information. If in case, there is a mistake in anything then the candidate should immediately contact the conducting body for further assistance. UKSEE 2019 Admit Card will contain important details listed below.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center and Venue
- Exam Time
- Date of Examination
- Date of Birth
Documents to be Carried for UKSEE 2019 Exam
Candidates are advised that they should carry the following documents mentioned below for UKSEE 2019 on the day of examination.
- UKSEE 2019 Admit Card
- A govt. Approved Photo ID Proof PAN card /Driving License/Voter ID/ Passport/Aadhar Card (Any).
Note: It is compulsory for the candidates to bring the Admit Card on the day of examination. Candidates name in admit card and as well as in the ID proof should match. If in case there is a change in the name then the candidates must show the relevant document required on the day of the exam.
UKSEE 2019 Exam Centers
The admission test will be held at various centres listed below, However, Co-ordination Committee UKSEE 2019 reserves the right to allot or cancel any centre. Coordination Committee will make every possible effort to allocate centres to candidates as per their preference or to the nearest place opted by the 10 candidates. However, guarantee cannot be given in this connection and the decision of the Co-ordination Committee, UKSEE-2019 shall be final.
|Exam Center||Mode of Exam|
|May 18, 2019|
|May 19, 2019|
Exam Pattern for UKSEE 2019
It is very important to know the Exam pattern of UKSEE 2019 before appearing for the exam so the candidates willing to take the entrance exam will have an idea of the pattern of the exam and can also prepare accordingly.
UKSEE- 2019 will be conducted for nine papers with objective type questions. The candidates are required to opt papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examination.
- All objective type questions (four options with the single correct answer) would carry one mark for each correct answer.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as an incorrect response.
- There will be no negative marking in objective type question papers. However, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately. In case two or more candidates secure the same total marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be first determined by the number of incorrect answers given by the candidate.
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets.
- Answers are to be marked using ballpoint pen (Black/Blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation, Test Booklet Code written by the candidate in the OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final.
Papers and Subjects in the Entrance Examination
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||50 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||50|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50 objective type questions||50|
|Paper 3||Biology||50 objective type questions with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective questions||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MBA (As per CAT Examination)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for M Pharm (As per GPAT Examination)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 12||Test for M tech – Aptitude, General Knowledge, Knowledge of Basic Mathematics & Computers and Common Engineering Subjects from B Tech)||100 objective type questions||100|
Papers to opt for Different Courses
|B. Pharm. (I Year)||Paper 1; and Paper 2 or Paper 3|
|BHMCT (I Year)||Paper 4|
|MCA (I Year)||Paper 5|
|MBA (I Year)||Paper 10|
|M Pharm (I Year)||Paper 11|
|M Tech (I Year)||Paper 12|
|B.Tech. 2nd year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|B. Pharm 2nd year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|B. Tech. 2nd year (for B.Sc. Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||Paper 9|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.