Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) will conduct Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) 2019 for MCA, BHMCT, B. Pharmacy, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Tech and to the second year of B. Tech. & B. Pharmacy, MCA programmes offered at University Departments and Government/Private Institutes of Uttarakhand for the academic year 2019-20. UKSEE 2019 Application form is available online on the official Website i.e. http://www.uktech.ac.in. In order to complete the application process, candidates should attach a photograph and also pay the required fee. The UKSEE 2019 examination is going to be conducted on May 18 & 19, 2019. To know all the Information regarding UKSEE 2019 Application form Check this page.
UKSEE 2019 Application Form
Application Form of UKSEE 2019 is available online and candidates are required to fill and submit it online only. No application forms shall be accepted at Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) via any other medium. Aspirants can check the dates of application form mentioned below.
|UKSEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Last date of submission of online application form and fee||11 May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||18 & 19 May 2019|
Steps To Fill the UKSEE 2019 Application Form
UKSEE 2019 Application Form is available and candidates are able to apply for the same by visiting the official website, http://www.uktech.ac.in. Candidates should make sure that they fill all the correct details as candidates will not get a provision to edit the application form of UKSEE 2019 after submission. Candidates can follow the step by step procedure given below to fill the UKSEE 2019 Application Form.
- Visit the Official Website, http://www.uktech.ac.in or click on the link which will be provided on this page.
- Click on “Apply for UKSEE”
- Next, tick “I Accept” and click on the “process” button.
- Then, enter all your details like name of the candidate, details of parents, gender, date of birth, category, select the course applying
- Click on Login and fill all the required details such as Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational Qualifications etc.
- After that, all the details entered by the students will be displayed. Candidates are advised to note down the Registration No. as it will be required for the further admission process.
- After that, candidates have to upload the photograph and signature as per the required specifications.
- In order to complete the Application Process, candidates have to fill and submit the application form along with the required Application Fee.
Application Fee: Aspiring candidates can check the fee to be paid in the table given below.
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
Specifications of Photograph and Signature For UKSEE 2019 Application Form
It is compulsory for the candidates to upload the relevant documents as per the specifications in order to complete the application process of UKSEE 2019.
- A photograph of minimum 35X45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate taken after 01-01-2017.
- A caption indicating the name of the candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of the photo.
- The photograph should be taken in a white/very light coloured background.
- The photograph needs to display the full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a natural expression.
- Please avoid the reflection of shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colors must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have been kinks, scratches, and stainsUKSEE 2019 Admit Card
The candidates have to upload and paste the above specifications photograph in the application form and advised to keep at least 06 copies of same photographs. The candidates will have to produce the same copy of the photograph in the process of counseling and admission etc.
UKSEE 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be issued in online mode on the University Website, www.uktech.ac.in. The admit card will be issued to only those candidates who submit the application form prior to the due date. The UKSEE 2019 Admit Card will be issued on May 13, 2019. No Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination premises without a valid admit card so, it is advised that candidates should not forget to carry the same on the day of examination. Candidates should keep the admit card till the time of admission process gets over. Students must also note that UKSEE 2019 admit card will not be dispatched via post or courier.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.