UKSEE 2019 – UKSEE 2019 ADmit Card has been issued online on the official website or the direct link to download the same is also provided below. Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) conducts a State Entrance Exam known as UKSEE 2019 for providing admission to various first-year courses, like B. Pharma., BHMCT, and MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M. Pharma. and Lateral Entry – B. Pharma., B. Tech., and MCA. It is conducted in online and offline mode across its various exam centers. As per the advertisement released over one of the regional dailies, UKSEE 2019 is going to be held on May 18 & 19, 2019. The selection of the candidates is based on the marks secured in UKSEE. To check all the information regarding UKSEE 2019, refer to the details given on this page.
In order to appear for UKSEE 2019, candidates are required to fill the application form which is available on the official website, http://www.uktech.ac.in. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date.Candidates can check the dates of UKSEE 2019 given below.
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||11 May 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||13 May 2019|
|UKSEE 2019 Exam Date||18 & 19 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||10 Jun 2019|
|Counseling Date||Jun/Jul 2019|
Uttarakhand Technical University offers various courses such as pharmacy, Hotel Management, MCA and MBA courses. Candidates can check the list of courses offered by UTU given below.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. – I Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT – II Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA-I year)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA – I Year)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA – I Year)
- Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm. – I Year)
- Master of Technology (M.TECH – I Year)
Eligibility Criteria For UKSEE 2019
Candidates need to go through the eligibility criteria, before applying for UKSEE 2019. If any candidate is found to be applying for UKSEE 2019, without being eligible for it, his/ her candidature is canceled at the time of admission.
- Candidates belonging to Uttarakhand but has studied outside Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are eligible to apply for lateral seats but are ineligible for any reservation.
Pharmacy (B.Pharma 1st year)
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics /Biotechnology / Biology. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) with English as a compulsory subject.
MCA (1st Year)
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) and Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or Graduate Level (minimum 3 years duration).
MBA (1st Year)
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) with minimum 3 Years of duration.
- Candidates who qualified CAT/MAT are eligible for counseling without appearing in UKSEE – 2019 but are required to fill the Application form.
- Candidates who have qualified CAT/MAT are given first priority for admission through counseling. If in case, seats remain vacant then candidates appearing for UKSEE 2019 (In order of merit) is given a chance.
M. Pharm. (1st Year)
- Bachelors Degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have qualified GPAT are eligible to appear for UKSEE – 2019 counseling by filling up the registration form. If seats remain vacant, then the chance is given to candidates appearing in UKSEE 2019 (merit-based allotment is made).
- Bachelors Degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have already qualified GATE can appear for UKSEE – 2019 counseling by filling up the registration form. The first chance is given to GATE qualified candidates if seats still remain vacant then candidates appearing in UKSEE 2019 are offered those seats.
- Candidates who appear in the qualifying examination of 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose results of the qualifying examination are still awaited by the dates on which the counseling is held shall not be eligible to appear for the counseling.
UKSEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates willing to appear for UKSEE 2019 are required to fill and submit the Application form online. Application Form is made available on the official website, http://www.uktech.ac.in. Candidates have to fill the application form with personal, contact details like Name, valid phone number, E-mail ID, Date of Birth, category etc. and upload the passport size photograph (35X45 mm) at the allotted space. Candidates should fill in all correct details as there shall be no provision to edit the application form of UKSEE 2019.
Application Fee: Candidates can refer to the information given in the table below.
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
Specifications For Photograph To be Uploaded
- Uploaded photograph should be of minimum 35X45 mm taken after 01.01.2019.
- The name of the candidate should be mentioned on the photograph which needs to be uploaded.
- A photograph should be taken in a white/very light colored background.
- The photograph needs to display the full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a natural expression
- Please avoid with a reflection of shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colors must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have been kinks, scratches, and stains.
Note: The candidates have to upload and paste the above specifications photograph in an application form and advised to keep at least 06 copies of the same photographs. The candidates will have to produce the same copy of a photograph in the process of counseling and admission
UKSEE 2019 Admit Card
UKSEE 2019 Admit card is made available in online mode only, on the official website, http://www.uktech.ac.in. The UKSEE 2019 admit card releases on 13 May 2019. Candidates should note that admit cards will not be sent to the candidates via post. Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safely till the time the whole admission process is over.
It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card along with a non-expired photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, passport) on the day of examination. As students will not be allowed to appear for the examination without a valid UKSEE 2019 admit card.
Exam Pattern for UKSEE 2019
It will depend upon the candidates whether they want to take the test in online or offline mode. The conducting body has given both the options to appear for the entrance test in both the modes. If in case the number of candidates at a test center (online) is less than 20 then the exam is to be conducted in offline mode at that particular test center.
- Question Type: Multiple choice based test (MCQs)
- Number of Papers: 12 Papers
- Mode of Exam: UKSEE 2019 is conducted both in online and offline mode. Candidates can select the mode of the examination as per their convenience.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, candidates are awarded one mark.
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking for the written examination.
- For Offline Mode: Candidates are required to mark the answer using Black/Blue ball point pen only.
- Syllabus: Click here to check the syllabus.
Subjects in the Entrance Examination
Papers to be opted by candidates for Different Courses
UKSEE 2019 Exam Centers
Candidates must reach their center at least one hour before the commencement of the examination. No candidate will be allowed in the examination center 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination. The conducting body holds the reserves to allow or cancels any center. The exam conducting body will also ensure that they allot the exam centers nearest to the candidates as chosen by them.
|Examination Centre for 18th May I Year – M. Tech., M. Pharm., MBA||
|Examination Centre for 19th May I Year – BHMCT, B. Pharm., MCA II Year (Lateral Entry) – B. Tech., B. Pharm, MCA||
UKSEE 2019 Answer Key
The authorities will release UKSEE 2019 Answer keys, once the exam has been conducted across all its exam centers. UTU will release the official answer key, on its official website, uktech.ac.in, along with the results. With the UKSEE 2019 Answer key, a candidate will also be provided with a carbon copy of the response sheet to match their answer. The purpose of releasing the answer key is that a candidate who had appeared for UKSEE can estimate their chances of qualifying for the exam. To estimate their scores, a candidate needs to even know the marking scheme followed by the authorities.
UKSEE 2019 Result
UKSEE 2019 result will be declared after the successful completion of entrance tests in online mode. UKSEE 2019 result will be declared on the official website, http://www.uktech.ac.in. The result is expected to be declared in the fourth week of June 2019. After the declaration of results, merit list will be published based on the performance of the students for all the courses separately such as BHMCT, B.Pharma, MBA, MCA, M.Pharma, M.Tech, B. Tech Lateral Entry 2nd year. The Merit list will contain total marks secured by the candidates in the examination.
UKSEE 2019 Tie Resolving Criteria
There shall also be tie-breaking criteria if in case two or more candidates obtain equal marks then their inter se merit will be determined from the following pointers given below.
- The total number of Incorrect answers: Candidates who will have less number of wrong answers will be placed at a higher rank over the other.
- By Date of Birth: Students will be of older age will be given preference over the younger one.
- By marks in qualifying examination: Candidates obtaining more marks in the qualifying examination will be given preference over the other.
UKSEE 2019 Counselling
Once the UKSEE Result will announce, selected candidates will be notified over the official website, UK tech.ac.in to appear for this round. The available seats under state quota and other quotas will release at the time of counseling. Candidates are advised to regularly check the website for updates. The University will intimate about the declaration of UKSEE 2019 results through the advertisement in the newspaper for the detailed results and further information regarding counseling dates etc., the candidates are advised to visit our website http://www.uktech.ac.in regularly. Counseling will be made on available seats on the day of counseling. The candidate will be responsible for collecting information from the website University will not own any responsibility of information other than website: http://www.uktech.ac.in.
List of Colleges
- B.Tech & M.Tech College List
- List of B.Pharma & M.Pharma Colleges
- MBA college list
- List of MCA & BHMCT Colleges
Official website: www.uktech.ac.in.
For more details, about UKSEE 2019 download information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.