The UKSEE/UTU Counselling 2018 will be started as per the schedule provided below. The counselling process is to be organized through the online process. To participate in counselling candidates are required to pay the counselling fee. Get here complete information regarding UKSEE 2018 counselling.
UKSEE Counselling 2018
Candidates have to register themselves on the official website or by the link given on this page for further counselling process. After registration, candidates are required to fill the options of colleges and courses as per their choices. When candidates are sure about their choices don’t forget to lock their choices. The allotment of seats is purely based on the choices filled by candidates and ranks secured in entrance exam. Candidates can download their seat allotment letter from the official website. Aspirants are required to report to the allotted college with documents in the specified date.
Registration Form 2018
Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2018 will be released a registration form for counselling 2018. Candidates have to fill the registration form to attend the counselling which is held by Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination Board. Candidates can register themselves on the official website or on the direct link which has given below.
- Link will be available here..!!!
Four passport size photographs. For verification, bring the following set of ORIGINAL documents, wherever applicable, and a set of self attested photocopies to the reporting centre.
- Photo identity card [issued by govt. agency/last attended school/Class XII admit card]
- Admit card and Score card, if applicable.
- Date of birth proof [Class X marks sheet or any other similar certificate]
- Class XII (or equivalent) board certificate and marks sheet.
- Medical Certificate by District Hospital issued by CMO.
- Certificate of Domicile of Uttarakhand along with any type of reservation. For Women reserved seats Domicile certificate of Uttarakhand is must.
- AF certificate issued by soldier’s board.
- FF, PH, income certificate, Kashmiri Migrant certificate issued by competent authority.
UKSEE 2018 Online Choice Filling Guidelines
After successful login, candidate’s homepage is opened and following options are displayed:
- Registration Details: To view Registration Details confirmed at the time of registration.
- Edit Registration: Any mistake can be corrected in the above through “Edit Registration” option, if not confirmed earlier.
- Available Choices: Shows the Total Seats Available in various Institutes/ branches based on student’s category/sub-category.
- Fill Choices: Here the Candidates can fill their choices in order of their preferences of Institutes and Courses available.
- Filled Choices: It displays all the choices entered by the Candidate. Candidates can also Un-lock or Lock their choices (using password) under this option.
- Changed Password: Password can be changed through this option.
- Allotment Letter: Through this option, candidate can generate and print his/her Provisional Allotment Letter after the seat allotment.
- Seat Breakup: Through this option, candidate can see category/sub-category wise Seats Available in various Institutes/ branches based on student’s own category/sub-category.
- Logout: Candidates can logout using this option. Candidates are also advised to close the window/browser after logout.
Candidates having Uttarakhand Domicile and opted for “Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme” at the time of registration have to select the seats earmarked under TFW in addition to normal seats at the time of submission of their choices, other-wise they won’t be allotted any seats under TFW quota. Candidates are advised to fill as many choices as they want and it is in the interest of the candidates to fill maximum available choices so that they can get a seat of their choice in 1st round itself Candidates are advised to keep on saving their filled choices on regular intervals so as to avoid the data loss and time due to failure of internet connectivity or power-cut.
It is not necessary to complete all the choices in one go, they can change or alter their choices as many times as they want but with in the specified time/period. They can Lock their choices (system will ask password for locking) when they are sure that all their choices are properly filled-in as per their preferences.
Care: At the time of closing of 1st round, all the un-locked choices will be locked automatically by the system. Candidates may take the print out of their filled choices and duly signed copy of the same may be submitted at the time of taking admission in the respective Institutes/Colleges.
Cut Off (Last Year)
First Round Cut Off Report After Allotment – B.Tech