UKSEE 2020 Counselling – Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU) will conduct the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) counselling. UKSEE Counselling will conduct in the online mode. Candidates have to register themselves online by filling UKSEE Counselling Form at ukcounselling.nic.in. Counseling will be conducted for allotment of seats as per the seat availability at different colleges. Candidates have to register themselves by paying the UKSEE Counselling Fee for participating in the counseling round. Stay tuned to the page to know complete details and to get regular updates related to UKSEE 2020.
UKSEE 2020 Counselling
For the candidate ease the direct link to regsiter for the counselling will also be provided to the candidates at this page also.Candidates are advised to fill maximum of choices only then make a final lock.Aspirants are required to report to the allotted college with documents on the specified date.Check the expected schedule from the below table.
|Declaration of Result|
|Reporting to College|
UKSEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
Candidates can check from below the UKSEE Counselling Procedure.
- Candidate’s Registration : Candidate has to register themselves first by visiting ukcounselling.nic.in or can get the link from this page also.
- Registration Details: To view Registration Details confirmed at the time of registration.
- Edit Registration: Any mistake can be corrected in the above through “Edit Registration” option, if not confirmed earlier.
- Available Choices: Candidate will be able to view the total Seats Available in various Institutes/ branches based on student’s category/sub-category.
- Fill Choices: Here the Candidates have to mark their choices in order of their preferences of Institutes and Courses available.
- Filled Choices: After it, candidate will be able to check all the choices entered by the him/her. Candidates can also Un-lock or Lock their choices (using password) under this option.
- Changed Password: Password can be changed through this option.
- Allotment Letter: Through this option, candidate can generate and print his/her Provisional Allotment Letter after the seat allotment.
- Seat Breakup: Seat breakup will enable the candidate to see category/sub-category wise Seats Available in various Institutes/ branches based on student’s own category/sub-category.
- Logout: Candidates can logout using this option. Candidates are also advised to close the window/browser after logout.
Documents to carry for UKSEE Counselling
The candidate who will be called for participating in the counselling round must carry the following list of documents which is mentioned below in original as well as in the self-attested xerox or photocopies for the purpose of document verification
- Photo identity card [issued by govt. agency/last attended school/Class XII admit card]
- UKSEE Admit card
- UKSEE Score card
- UKSEE Application Form
- UKSEE Counselling Form
- Category certififcate (if applicable)
- Date of birth proof [Class X marks sheet or any other similar certificate]
- Class XII (or equivalent) board certificate and marks sheet.
- Medical Certificate by District Hospital issued by CMO.
- Certificate of Domicile of Uttarakhand along with any type of reservation.
- For Women reserved seats Domicile certificate of Uttarakhand is must.
- Income certificate, Kashmiri Migrant certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Photos must be similar to the one that’s used in UKSEE Application Form.
Instruction guidelines to follow for UKSEE 2020 Counselling
Candidates are advised to follow the below set of guidelines at the time of the counselling round to avoid any type of rejections from the admission counselling round. Read below.
- Candidate must note that the category he/she filled at the time of filling the UKSEE Application Form 2020 the seat will be allotted to the candidate for the same category.
- In case the category found to be incorrect the candidate will be rejected for sitting in the admission process.
- Candidate must carry the same photograph used in the application form.
- Sitting in the counselling round will not reserve the right of the confirmation of the admission.
- Candidates have to produce the Uttarakhand Domicile certificate by the competent authority.
- Candidate must register themselves for counselling without it candidate will not be allowed to sit for the counselling.
- Candidate must carry all the documents which are mentioned above as without it candidate will not be able to sit for the counselling round.
- It is not necessary to complete all the choices in one go, they can change or alter their choices as many times as they want but with in the specified time/period. They can Lock their choices (system will ask password for locking) when they are sure that all their choices are properly filled-in as per their preferences.
UKSEE Admission Process
Applicants can check below the UKSEE Admission Process. The admission process will include the following mentioned rounds.
Round 1 – Candidates have to fill the UKSEE 2020 Application Form and have to register themselves.
Round 2 – Registered candidates will be able to sit for the UKSEE Exam 2020.
Round 3 – Those candidates who will qualify the UKSEE exam will be shorlisted for the counselling round via name in the UKSEE Merit list.
Round 4 – Qualified candidates have to register themselves for the counselling process.
Round 5 – Regsitered candidates will participate in the counselling round and by passing all the eligibility criteria candidates will be allotted seats.
UKSEE 2020 Reservation
For the admission process, the below shared UKSEE Reservation norms will be followed for admission.
- In Government Funded Institutes the reservation will be applicable as per the Uttarakhand Goverment for the candidates belonging to the Uttarakhand state.
- Reservation in Self-Financing institutes will be as per the norms applicable at time of UKSEE Counselling.
- For All India, seat reservation will be applicable as per the Central Government rules
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam is the state level entrance exam conducted for admission of the candidates in courses like MBA, B.Tech, M.tech, B.Pharm and many more.The UKSEE exam is conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU).UKSEE exam is conducted. The University imparts education in Management, Engineering, Pharmacy and in many other fields also at Graduation, Postgraduation and Doctoral level.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q1 – Do we have to fill any form for sitting in the counselling?
Ans – Yes, the candidate has to fill the form online for participating in the counselling round.
Q2 – In case we failed to mark the college but now we want to take admission in that respective college. Will I be eligible for it?
Ans – No, candidates will only be able to get admission by clearing all the other eligibility criteria to the colleges which he/she has marked at the time of choice filling.
Q3 – Will the University will send any type of counselling intimation?
Ans – No, the candidate has to keep a regular check on the website for notifications or can check thispage for any kind of updates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.